Lifting natty is a waste of time

>pic extremely related

Rip in pieces hairline

I don't see how it's a waste of time. I'm far healthier and happier than I was 3 years ago. Sitting on your ass playing video games or watching television is a waste of time. I enjoy lifting. It kills time, I have fun doing it, and I am in better shape as a result.

There comes a point in your lifting career where you're not satisfied and want to keep improving.
This is impossible to achieve naturally

The real question is why the fuck would you even want to look like that?

>actually wanting to be an insecure roidlet with shrunken balls, when he's already huge and ripped by non lifter standards

At which point I'll reduce volume and maintain or turn in my natty card. I haven't yet decided. It entirely depends on how old I am when that happens.

>tfw have big balls so they aren't small even on cycle

u mad gainslet?

time spent enjoying is not wasted

look at his face
you can see he has the test levels of a 12 yo girl
if you have a fuccboi face lifting isnt meant for you

The guys is just ugly + bad instertions and too low bf for a natty.

No, because I don't suffer from crippling insecurity that I have to be the biggest person in the room to feel confident. I'm not the one who wants to look huge to other lifters and enormous to non lifters. I don't compete in untested bodybuilding or powerlifting competitions, or make or plan on making money off of my physique, so I have nothing to actually gain through taking shortcuts and adding artificial hormones made in Jerome's bathtub into my body.

Cope
o
p
e

Keep telling yourself that, delusional roidlet.

Dyel natty -> haha natties

Natty with a good physique -> fukking fake natty ffs fraud faggot

the guy in op has been lifting since forever.
I guess this concludes only short guys look good natty

Scooby?

the guy in op looks fine.. what is he like 40?

without the fake tan and the dehydrated / depleted physique, and with some instagram lighting and angles, he'd probably look very good

>Lifting natty is a waste of time, bro

you're a literal moron if you believe this

>looks fine
except for looking like a progeria baby.

He looks like one of those DBZ characters

Why?

>implying you'll ever be content with your physique even after hopping on gear

You don't/shouldn't.

A roider at that BF% would be very full and ripped, as opposed to being mostly flat.

Do you niggers all lift just to look good and shredded?
Does anybody in fact like to lift, spend time in the gym and prepare meals?
I'm getting the vibe that you lads just want to pack as much muscle as you can and than just fuck around with sloots.

Lifting is an enjoyable process for me, a marathon, I'm going to lift for as long as my body lets me. When I stopped playing varsity sports I figured out that I really like lifting and continued going to the gym, I like the feeling that lifting gives me, I'm not racing to put on as much muscle as I can.

No he doesn't

>enjoyable process for me, a marathon
Does anyone actually enjoy a marathon though? I thought they all do it just to say they completed it.

I only lift because I find it enjoyable and because I like being stronk

So if you were permanently stuck as a DYEL fatty, you would still spend time in the gym, do your cardio and meticulously prepare your meals to get the cleanest, highest quality food with the best macros/micros?

fuck off retard you're not fooling anyone.

I love lifting, but the progress is what I live for. If I'm not adding weight to my total I am unsatisfied. That was why I started juicing.

>He looks like one of those DBZ characters
with clothes on

Because life is suffering and you can only find peace in death.

Kys then my man

I never ran more than a half-marathon and I did not enjoy it much.
Marathon in the sense that I'm going to do it for a long time, not just for a few years in my twenties.
If you are really working out and not shitposting when you are in the gym you are not going to be stuck in DYEL mode no matter what.
If you are lifting for hoes you will achieve hoe-ready body in maximum 2 years if you don't fuck around. If you can't do that than you are fucking around.
I lift so I can play sports with my mates, I look at lifting like it is a tool to better my performance.

>These are the consumptives of the soul: hardly are they born before they begin to die and to long for teachings of weariness and renunciation. They want very much to be dead, and we should applaud their wish! Let us guard against waking these corpses and damaging these living coffins! They come across an invalid or an old man or a corpse and straightway they say, ‘Life is refuted!’ But only they are refuted and their eye, which sees only one face of existence. Shrouded in thick depression and eager for the small accidents that bring death: thus do they wait and grind their teeth together.

>Life is only suffering’—thus say others and do not lie: so see to it that you cease living! So see to it that the life that is only suffering ceases! And let the teaching of your virtue resound thus: ‘
>'Thou shalt kill thyself! Thou shalt steal thyself away!’

Nietzsche was OK, he was about overcoming yourself while Schopenhauer was pessimistic beta male, who couldn't get laid.

Why? Do you wanna participate on some bodybuilding competition? Nigga I just wanna look good naked and be strong.

Chill out nerd.

desu the only thing keeping me from roiding is hair loss and cardiovascular stress, both of which appear to be irreversible. and even then, im strongly considering doing a few test cycles within the next year.

If thats the natty limit, then every single bro that lifts at my gym is on the juice.

Since this cannot be true, you are a fucking retard.

You'd be surprised

>tfw i want to go on gear but im too paranoid i'll die or get in legal trouble

You will never see actual natties with great bodies because everyone will jump on the bandwagon to call him un-natty because they know sooooo much better by reading memes on Veeky Forums.
We will never agree than someone is natty because there are the kind of people who have defeatist attitude and enjoy destroying hopes online and the delusional kids who have made some gains and think they can keep growing forever.YOU need to figure out based on your genetics and discipline how far you will get and nobody can answer that for you.

You have a point

Nietzsche proposed to syphillitic prostitutes and spent the rest of the time locked in his room pouring out his potent feelings into his writings.

His writings may say "alpha" to some, but his life sure as fuck didn't follow.

*competitive bodybuilding is a waste of time

Fixed.

>build up a nice physique
>then ruin it and your organs by cutting down to sub-8% bf
>every year
>and even if you do this well you don't get rich

There is literally no rational reason to cut below 10% ever. Just approximate your natty limit at "barely visible abs" level forever.

t. fatty lol

There are no negative health effects of being around 9% bodyfat.

Also, you never in your life were below 10%. Or at 10%. Or below 12%. I can tell from your posting.

>barly visible abs level

So 15% bodyfat? Disgusting.

Staying that lean as a natty makes lifting no fun.

Schopie was an alpha in his youth, and he fucked young pussy as an old man

can you post your ripped pic to us fellow fatties so we can mire your natty vascularity.
I am sure you are a fucking skeleton.

>t. fatty

Actually lifelong skeleton. That's why I don't place any value on being abnormally skinny. I've been there. All it does is you get cold easily and you feel intimidated in the presence of heavier men who could throw you through a window if they wanted to. Who wants to work out regularly to still feel weak as fuck in the end?

No, probably a lardass. Skeletons don't care about definition as they've had it all their lives, we want MASS. And (former) lardasses obsess over definition and don't see the big deal with size because that's what they've had all their lives.

Implying everyone has genetics as shit-tier as this lanklet.

>
forgot this.

Exactly. That's where body dismorphia actually starts.

Fuck you're right.
I think if I were to hop on I'd end up spending all my earnings on drugs

why are people so obsessed with muh abs muh shreds

I'd rather be thicc and strong than shredded as fuck, weak and wanting to sleep all day, maybe it's different for fatties but I've been skinny my whole life and I don't want to feel this way anymore, it fucking sucks, I want to feel like a man

So, does natural lifting also promote hairloss?

No, but hairloss promotes lifting.

this cope is next level

you lift to get stronger, why do you suggest otherwise?

True but there is no stable way to get roids and I don't have anyone to give me legit advise so I wont fuck myself up if I do manage to get roids.

There are plenty of books regarding anabolics online

Mirin' pauldron shoulder

Im natty i think i look pretty good

Once you know what to look for its pretty crazy

why are your nipples so big and hard dude

roidlet detected

Gyno. Got 3k saved for operation.

Its not too bad tho,

steroids are a way of people with body dismorphia to keep "improving" in their eyes. he does NOT look better in the 2016 picture, but he most likely believes that he does.

But the guy in op is natty

Dude don't waste your money on an operation, you look great

That's barely gyno, you're delusional it's just a thicker nipple. Save that money and buy yourself a mail order bride

No he looks like toguro from yu yu hakisho

When they are hard not so bad, its soft when the operation becomes a must.. The rock got the operation, its worth it.. Appreciate it tho

>tfw vegeta mode

why do his muscles look so off?

saiyan armor mode

Mirrin.
Can you post another pic without that shirt? You shoulders and traps look fucking good, especially natty.
>no homo

his shoulders are really good

keep it up friend

That guy probably isn't truly natty (atleast used cutting agents).

And he looks like shit because he chose to look ultra lean over looking big and lean.

it's like his body wants to get out of his body.