Is going to raves by yourself worth it, ain't got nothing to do over new years and there's a rave in my city...

Is going to raves by yourself worth it, ain't got nothing to do over new years and there's a rave in my city, but I have no friends, Also I'm fit are girls really that slutty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FqMmXEaTY8
youtube.com/watch?v=WEynph3paRI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=MMZudsb48wU
youtube.com/watch?v=HcJxTfM1KqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you enjoy raves?

if so then yeah.

if you're just going there cause you want to pick up women then there's a good chance you're in for a miserable time.

Do it pop some e get your shirt of if you got abs head to the dfloor and rape and pillage bro. You won't regret it you'll meet people and have a blast and if not just go home

Dont know what kind of raves you go to, but if its those shitty commercial EDM raves where 18 years olds pass out taking too much molly, it will be shit regardless.
That being said, going somewhere on your own is not bad at all. Sometimes I go out on my own and am there till my friends show up. I meet people immediately. Bring a couple of joints and cigarettes and you will have a group of people around you in no time.
Have fun user

Is it in Denver? And yeah chicks on molly are super easy

Joints fucking hippy whats wrong with edm raves with a shit load of molly? Its like you dont wanna reap the benifits of being jacked

Are you talking about the warehouse jam in toronto this week?

You're more than welcome to roll with my crew on new years. We got all da bitches

molly and joints go perfectly well. 2cb too. edm is trash for 18 year children in overcrowded venues.
techno warehouse raves are better in every aspect

Yeah you got a point, bush doofs go alright too heaps of acid out in the pine forests non stop music for 3 days. still love the edm tho, shame we dont have them any more in aus

BTW going to this

Ew

Fuck man im jelly i wanna go see borgore

This is gonna be good

Yeah outside in some forest is the best anyways, I agree. As far as music is concerned, too each their own I guess. I cant stand the commercialized culture of "raves" with people getting fucked up for the sake of it.

Not my cup of tea but I dont see anything wrong with going alone. Enjoy yourself but do yourself a favor and pre+postload.
youtube.com/watch?v=7FqMmXEaTY8

Not big into rave music, do they suck?

Not him but I would not go either. Listen to it and decide for yourself.

Berlin Techno
youtube.com/watch?v=WEynph3paRI&t

Dub Techno
youtube.com/watch?v=MMZudsb48wU

Deep
youtube.com/watch?v=HcJxTfM1KqU

Ben klock is fkin sick

Saw him this year twice and he didnt disappoint

He didba b2b with marcel dettman. I went to heaven and came back

Havent seen him yet, could not make it to Festival Forte in Portugal this year. Insane line-up
Dettmann and Kaden Ive seen dozens of times

Going to decadence in denver. Holy fuck im excited, two day pass with a huge group of peeps. My dick is diamonds right now boys.

Girls are really friendly because, everyone is really easy to talk to. You wont be alone for long as long as you're not a complete autist.. and the fact that you're even going to one in the first place suggests your kinda normal. GOnna be fun bro.

If you're talking about decadence in denver OP you're more than welcome to roll with my crew.

Holy fuck im jelly

Looking at that lineup..

I know dude I got two day passes with the whole crew like 6 months ago soon as I saw Chainsmokers and Tiesto were there. Im sooo fucked pumped.

How do you pick up chicks at a rave, it's so fucking loud I can't even hear myself?

1. Take molly
2. Girls are on molly
3. Start dancing with them and feeling them up
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

Will try that