Getting kicked out your gym

so today fit i was kicked out my gym for nothing
>1st exercise deadlift
>take the barbell to the free area (gym is dead rn)
>"cool i have the whole area to myself"
>in comes 2 whores yapping their heads off
>they take barbell out of squat rack and place it down next to mine
>??? lol wtf
>they go and grab 2 10kg plates for their 40kg deadlift lmao
>start loading up the plates while i am standing like 2 feet away with my 3pl8 warmup set waiting for them to fuck off
>"hey excuse me do you mind moving over there, this is my area"
>they look at me for like half a second and ignore it then go back to talking about girl stuff or whatever
>i get really mad so i pick up their barbell, walk to another free area about 15 feet away and drop the barbell
>dont say anything and just walk back to my area
>they stare at me and say something like
>"WHAT THE FUCK DO U THINK UR DOING"
>then one of them runs to get the fat bitch working the front counter
>20 seconds later she waddles over to me and says that i have to leave the gym for causing disruption or whatever
>"they wear in my personal space and i asked them to move politely, but they didnt"
>"sir we need you to leave now"
>then i just storm out there and i look back and see fatty trying to unrack 3pl8 off the barbell on the floor lol

anything like this happened to you fit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rzzmiZduE48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good job making us look bad.

i swere if i came in 1 or even 2 hrs later when the guy i know was at the front counter those bitches wouldve got BTFO'd hard

at least u were alpha and didnt move ur own barbell away lol

hehexd

>they look at me for like half a second and ignore it then go back to talking about girl stuff or whatever

Your reaction seems over-the-top but I think if two chicks did that to me, mine would be as well. This type of shit triggers my repressed feelings of rejection and my misogyny.

>user Presents: Things That Never Happened Volume X

yeh i think if they just said something i wouldnt have acting in that way, but the way they just ignored it like i said nothing it just made me mad

Yeah I saw an empty barbell in an area of the gym some asshole had abandoned, loaded it up, and started doing deads when he came running over and was all, "oh, uh, jus got two sets left, lifting here though." "Oh, I didn't see you here, I thought you were over there, across the gym, talking to those two girls. You're welcome to work in though." He stared, I stared right back, and he left to go loudly bitch to his friends while I did my lifts and didn't give a shit. So yeah, that situation sounds familiar.

If it was a guy who was bigger than you instead of two little girls you wouldn't have done shit

>someone gets too close to me
>gently roll my barbell a few feet away

there

ten seconds

Not OP but that doesn't even work as a hypothetical question because no fucking guy would ever pull this shit

Also, use of the phrase "personal space" negates any possible respect. That's why a fatty showed you the door and you followed her orders.

Unrelated

There's this 18 year old girl that I aggressively hit on sometimes.

She bites her lip and twirls her hair and shit but I have her number (she canceled her date when she found out how old I was)

I'm like 90% sure I can convince her to go on a date with me with enough persistence though

Can I get kicked out of the gym for a first strike or just warned, if she goes to the front desk and complains? If she does complain should I say 'sorry' or pretend she's lying?

Tnks

You're retarded

It doesn't matter what you actually do, if the guy at the desk gets a complain there's a chance you'll get kicked out. Just don't interrupt her workout or whatever, she's there to lift not to get laid.

yeh but im not some little bitch whos gonna move my setup because 2 whores came in and think they own the joint

Dude I'm really gonna get kicked out if she complains? You sure?

>there to lift not to get laid

I've gotten laid tons there though this girl just seems interested and she's real qt

It's not like you can't lift if you hit on girls at the gym. IDk what's up with this mentality here.

I understand not hitting on girls that work there because that's rude but she doesn't

>If my attempts at seduction don't work she might have to report me to the desk

Your methods might be slightly fucked user. If you're hitting on her correctly there would be no situation that needs reporting you for inappropriate behavior.

If you can talk while lifting why are you even there? You're obviously not doing shit. Unless you spend like 3-4 hours at the gym or some shit. I can't even think of how one talks to anyone at the gym without looking like a needy faggot. Everyone at my gym has headphones on and works out. Where does all this conversation happen?

i cringed

I mean, usually, I'm pretty subtle. Just ask them for their number and then get coffee with them, don't even really hit on them.

But this one chick has got me steamed up user, yesterday I ran into her.

>I was just thinking to myself
>Imagine how jealous your friends would be of you dating a handsome guy with a *real* job
>parents love me
>what are you waiting for

and she backsassed me but didn't straight dismiss me or tell me to gtfo

I dunno why I'm being so persistent with her, usually, I just give up if they don't want to get coffee straight away

Are you implying that I talk during my sets lol?

>where does all tis conversation happen

Free weights room d00d. If I see a qt I'll just say hi. Talk about something. Get their number. Text them. Get coffee. Bang them.

>>they look at me for like half a second and ignore it then go back to talking about girl stuff or whatever

wtf

op is either a liar or a faggot

Yes, getting to do your workout in peace by doing something that would take zero effort makes you a bitch

How old are you? Curious.

>>"hey excuse me do you mind moving over there, this is my area"
>my area
first mistake
try being polite next time
you're litteraly needing to be spoonfed how to get what you want through common courtesy and being well mannered

bait

lolI;m 21.

beta-ass faggot lmao

Why were (note: not wear) you deadlifting in the free weights area?

What are you, a savage?

Are deadlifts not free weight?

>Not standing behind them and sniffing loudly when they lean over

>Underestimating the capability of cancerous women behavior.

> 3 pl8 warmup set

nice bait

>Us
Do you suck his Dick or why do you associate yourself with him?

No because I dont live in America where everybody is an entitled douche

how is this polite in anyway???? KEK

That's a little beta in denial mindset you got there

>>they take barbell out of squat rack and place it down next to mine

when something like that happens I immediately assume the girl wants it. She wants you to talk to her.

>Asking for a confrontation
>Instead of just moving away and continuing workout

>orange coast college, a community college
>take open gym for my AA in kin (dropped this major later)
>doing deadlifts, top set is 405 for doubles with chains.
>the next day, I have to do squats, top set is 365 for doubles
>on warm up set of 3 plate and gym "strength coach" stops me by PUSHING ME AND THE BARBELL INTO THE PINS WHEN I WAS MID SQUAT
>get out form under the bar and pull my head phones out and yell "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, DONT EVER FUCKING TOUCH THE BAR WHEN SOMEONE IS LIFTING"
>realize this is the "strength coach"
>he says "you were leaning forward too much, you need to lift less weight
>ask him "do you know what low bar is?"
>he replies with a soft "no"
>laugh at him and tell him to never touch it again
>he threatens to call security, I tell him to go ahead because I have you on the gym cam touching the bar and pushing down on me with 315 on my back
>fucks off momentarily

cont

KEK

pt 2

>come into gym, work had me training elsewhere and I had to get hours in this gym
>see that "strength coach" has his football linemen doing squat 1rms
>see 300 lb dudes barely quarter squatting 3 and 4 plates
>Im about 175 at this point and compete in powerlifting.
>that day I actually had to work up to 90% on squats
>there are limited plates, but I build myself up to 2 plate, 3 plate, 3.5 and then on my top set of 4, I dont have enough room on the bar for the thick plates, so I need the metal ones the football linemen are using
>ask them if I can work in with them
>strength coach is silent
>get under a 405 bar
>rep it with over 1m/s speed (if anyone knows velocity averages) atg high bar
>strength coach starts talking shit on my form
>at this point in time I was paying sheiko for online coaching and sheiko said my form was fine.
>he proceeds to say I was distrupting his training and says if he sees me "lifting heavy" again he will throw me out
>file a complaint with student department
>uncle is a lawyer so I had him write the complaint about the assault the first time with pushing on the bar
>recieved an email 1 hour later saying he will no longer be allowed to talk to me or interact with me

Kinesiology is a joke and nearly everyone with the degree is a fucking joke.

holy kek that is actually hilarious. Nothing pisses me off more than form critics who have no background in advanced lifting.

Kinesiology is straight autism. People should stop paying for degrees that get them no where in society.

finish

>a semester later, I have to take one credit class to finish my AA
>the last class I had to take was literally "introduction to lifting"
>argued to head of kin dept that I didnt need to take it as I know the basics, blah blah college is a flaming hoop, please jump this high etc
>strength coach is teacher
>the_ride_begins.jpg
>first lesson
>"Why Kin students are naturally fat shamers and need to stop"
>"weight gain is genetic"
>"if you are poor, you do not control gaining weight"
>"squatting below parallel is bad"
>"deadlifts are bad for your back"
>cant contain myself and burst out laughing
>next lessons include him calling on me for answers and trying to interupt me mid answer with a loud "WRONG"
>start recording this behavior
>notice how the material he goes over is the exact same as 5 other classes. Nothing new is ever shown.
>after laughing a second time through all of this he tries to bar me
>mandatory meeting with dean of kin dept
>show him the powerpoint slides in that class and the 5 other classes
>word for word similarity of material on each slide
>say the classes are redundant and a waste of money as a result
>tell him the history of his harassment
>dean was pale and said I could return to class
>skip to end of semester, have to write a research paper
>part of project is submitting 1 week ahead of deadline for "early grading" to see if you're '"good"
>since I wrote the paper on countering every point he made in the class and substantiating it with a work cited page that was 10 pages longer than the actual paper (I think I used about 60+ sources) he threatens me with an F
>proceed with paper
>recieve F
>file grade grievance
>have a friend who is in PT school and I know his professor well
>ask someone with a PhD to come in to the grade grievance hearing
>have him substantiate my claims and say my points are well supported
>dean agrees
>strength coach is visibly upset and storms out of room
>get an A
>rolled a blunt with my AA

Jesus. user. I would have kms

good thing he's not a fcuking bitch like u

what's worse is that you can go an entire 4 years in a kin degree and never, ever, touch a barbell.

then you are expected to teach someone to barbell lift.

the result, most people pull shit out of their ass that is completely contrary to what the textbooks say and people dont know how to lift or do anything properly.

After my AA I torrented books online
I read books that are in a post graduate level.
Everything you learn in college is free on the internet

this is what I did
>used AA
>did one more semester to get a Physical Therapist Aide Degree (2 year, 3 year if PTA + Kin AA)
>worked as a trainer during degree
>have client base income of 4000/mo
>open own gym with loan
>can legally own a physical therapy office and hire a physical therapist as a physical therapist aide
>hire physical therapist, and salary my pay in my company higher than his
>eventually hire another PTA to do my job
>business runs itself
>do training about 20h/ week
>PT office pulls me about 2500-5000 for doing NOTHING
>training pulls another 4-5000

where was I going with this

oh right

I interviewed dozens of Kin majors, and PT's

the only one that knew the difference between low bar and high bar and had actual experience lifting - I hired

there was only one

this is depressing

good shit

>Everything you learn in college is free on the internet

ok PT man u r very smart

I would like to add I have an existential crisis during this time realizing that college is a dead end and full of retards, and only if you pay for a nice school and have a good professor, you will be okay

I have met many professors that use improper logic (I am getting a degree in philos FOR FUN)

they would
1. I claim Squatting below parrallel is bad
2. I have a Master's + degree
3. T I am correct in claiming squatting below parallel is bad

that's all the logic they use

when I ask them to substantiate their claims, they cant/

We live in a post-truth society

She isn't into you user get over her. A 3 year difference at that age doesn't matter at all she just accepted the date to spare your feeling and intended to flake ob you as soon as she said yes. The age was just a random excuse so she didn't have to hurt your feelings.

Not for every degree

Kinesiology

>bate pic
Youre a manlet you got a lil over confident with yourself and got BTFO by some random hoes and female staff LMAO

Theres a random cuck at my gym who will ask for the squat rack 5 minutes after I get on it. Refuses to work in, and I take at least 20 minutes doing squats while this cuck stares and watches the entire time.

Are you this cuck OP?

>We live in a post-truth society.

more like people just have inflated egos and aren't willing to think outside the box.

>lack of intelligence that is the conundrum.

youtu.be/rzzmiZduE48

> literal autism

do you not understand social interactions at all? holy fuck you're embarrassing

> my work outs are shit enough I have time to take note of what others are doing

what the fuck are you talking about

>literal autism
>I mean, who the fuck even talks to strangers?!
I think the autist here is you user

>not lifting the 3pl8s and blatantly dropping them over and over, making extremely awkward grunts as you lift them
This is the only right answer

I feel you're not telling us the whole story here.

Isn't this Loltyler1 ?

You see, the real answer is that you should have gotten a couple pads (not sure if your gym has them or what kind of plates you were using) and then just violently letting the weight slap the floor. If women see you violently swinging around 300-400 lbs, they're going to decide to fuck off just because of the perceived danger.

I mean, keep good form and all, but just let the weight drop and make some noise. Women hate noises that aren't coming from their own mouths.

a good 80% of it is. Hell, some professors even make their class websites public so you don't have to show up to class or even attend school to learn from them.

I wish women weren't free.

You should have asked them if they were trying to test you OP

> hitting on every girl at the gym
> not autistic

pick one

someone replied to the post next to YOU