Masculinity General

How do I act like a Man who projects his sexual desires instead of a boy who doesn't?

Girls 16+ who like muscles don't want boys and I keep fucking up because I act like a boy

What exactly do you want to know?
I need some information before I answer. How old are you? Height? Still a virgin?

19 5'8" not a virgin but i've only had sex twice with one girl

I just want to know how NOT to be a boy

Act however the fuck you want, regardless of the opinions of others, especially women. You either attract them with who you really are or put on a facade, have them be attracted to that, only to dump your ass when they realize who the real you is. Also, don't apologize for how other people feel, only apologize for your own actions if you genuinely feel remorse

Not saying be a dick and fuck everyone else, but a man does what needs to be done, in the best interest of himself or his family regardless of outside forces.

Just know who you are, and show them what you want. I'm a big needy sucky baby with anxiety issues and I still pull pussy because I own who I am and still manage to project an air of confidence and let women know exactly what I want from them.

dude you're 19, you more than likely live with your parents and don't pay any bills...you are a boy.

I'm about to turn 25 and I'm just starting to figure out man game. You can't pull it off until you actually live like a man

I live with my parents but I pay everything for myself

yes you can act like a man at this age or at least manlier because other guys do while NOT paying bills

This. I'm 24 and I'm just barely getting my shit together enough to call myself a man. You'll stop feeling like a boy when you're done being a boy. Life is a process.

Dumping... its this easy OP

Good job on this working, but god that's a dumb line

>girls respond to stupid shit
>autistic user feels need to point out the lack of poetic value in tinder response

Things never change, do they?

Be confident and imposing around everyone, not just women. A guy with a bold personality, even if he is a dick, will always get the attention of more girls than a reserved nice guy. It helps to be funny as well. I know plenty of guys shorter than you who can pull really attractive girls week after week because of how imposing they are.

>implying im the autist with a response like that

lolol 541 enjoy ratchet valley hoes

>I thought you meant there would be another question before that

how fucking dumb can you be? shit like that kills my erections man.

>they all respond with the same number of the same emojis to your shitty line
Yeah, I'm sure your lonely autist self didn't fabricate these at ALL

Implying I'm the autist by implying there was implications.

Your erections must die often. Girls can't into wit

Humour, kinda. But not wit

this isn't suave at all unless you were going for the corny get your number line

it's tinder, she pre selected you on some cherry picked photos. Do not attempt to use this irl

you mad

I don't want to be an asshole and knock you down but from my experience getting a girls number on Tinder isn't hard at all

Getting a girl to not flake on a date and/or agree on a date to begin with is harder true. Good thing I'm not an autist, but even then it's literally a numbers game beyond tinder being a numbers game.

Why would I be mad about a lonely autist photoshopping a bad line to tinder sluts to post for attention on a Taiwanese jellyfish milking collective?

You should stop acting like a girl! Acting like a boy has more similarities to a man than you think.
Do you think a four year old boy is scared to touch a girl? Do you think this boy is focused on what she thinks? Do you think he does care what she would like to do?
No. He grabs her by the hand, starts doing shit what he likes and if she is not interested he is having fun on his own.

You focus on you! Your pleasure is more important than she is. If you are not having fun you leave, there billions of other women on this planet.
I'm not saying you should be disrespectful and treat them like shit, you should just value yourself and your time more than her.
You lead, they follow. If they do not follow your lead it is a win-win-situation. You both won't wasting your time with eachother.
Leading means that you make the decisions, you choose when you meet, where, what you are going to do, what you are going to eat and so on. You are not forcing her to, you just propose it and she is decides if she will follow your lead.
"Let's go grab a coffee and head to the park at 5 pm." She can say yes or no.
What do you think happens if you ask them what they would like to eat? "I don't know" "Should we grab a burger?" "I don't know" "What about Pizza?" "I don't know"
They do not want to make decisions!

You need to touch the woman to show sexual desire! You can talk with her aboout threesome and anal sex all night, if there is no physical contact you are just her gay best friend in her books. This is why I ask if you are a virgin, because they tend to be uptight and scared to go for a hug, sit close to her with your legs touching, grab her by the hip when you pass by and shit like this.

>Can't handle that it's real

This 100%
Honestly as cliche as it sounds be yourself 100%. How can you make others happy if you yourself aren't happy? Happiness comes from being you and doING what you love

Very true, I'm glad you found a line that works for you though

Your height is a disadvantage, but I'm not tall myself. For example my 6'4 buddy is intimidating just by standing next to some girl. If he starts to be physical really fast he would scare some women and make them really uncomfortable. We on the other hand need to show 'confidence' (don't know a better word) we are allegedly lacking due to our height. If they are wearing heels you probably going to hear some shit about your height, or they will monitor you more closely how you behave around others, especially guys. Shit like if you speak loudly, the tone of your voice, how fast you speak, your eye contact, your overall body language. But also how others behave around you or treat you. If they are making fun of you as soon as you leave she'll lose attraction, if people follow your lead, if they listen to what you have to say.

There so much subconscious shit going on that you can't fake it all. This is why being truly confident with yourself is key. this is why lifting works. You are getting more confident with your body, you posture changes, and little insecurities like holding eye contact long enough disappear. It's not lifting that got you laid, it was your overall improvement triggered by lifting that got you laid.

I can write more about being a man but most advice is not related to sex, sex is just a side effect. I've probably read more books on this shit than the number I can squat.

Are you crying as you post these?

yes

M8, the line he is using is a dad joke. You think girls don't respond to dad jokes? Clueless.

Also, the deal is clearly already sealed before he asks. It's not a question of this line "working" or not. He was always going to get those numbers. He probably uses an attractive picture(s) in his profile and that's all it takes (whether the attractive picture is of him or someone else). Why are you upset about this?

>there is a guy out there that get this triggered/worked up about another guy getting laid

>He has so much trouble getting laid that he refuses to believe another man has sex

LOL AT YOUR LIFE

AHAHHAHA

AHAHHAHAH

I got one thing to say before i tell you to go fuck yourself.

Could you post other lines plez

WUTS UR NUMBER LEL

what is your scrapbook line about?

d-do you have to be good looking for this to work?

You won't be anything other than a boy until you move out and support yourself.

Men are independent, financially and otherwise. I understand if it's not feasible to move out immediately, change is gradual. You're still 19 OP, a legit teenager. You've got time, just know that leaving the nest is THE first step to make.

>call someone out for shooping slut responses
>everyone assumes you're mad

Do people actually get mad about this shit? It seems pretty pathetic to need to validate yourself to anons this way, especially so if you have to post poor fakes to seem popular.

>all these doorknobs

Not impressed in the least.

Work out. It'll grow your confidence along with muscles. Also. The definition of a man
in my opinion is someone who is independent and takes responsibility for his actions.

So move out of your parents house and get any job just to support yourself.

Second is take responsibility. Say what you mean and stand for it. Don't stand idly by if someone is treating someone else badly. If you like a girl, then date her. Don't look for one night stands. Imagine a couple real life role models. Work colleagues, anyone that's older than you. Imagine how they would act in all the situations you end up in, as it happens. Do as they would do. Standing up for yourself means other than your opinions and beliefs - everything you do, should be able to be brought into the public and judged "that's totally alright" by people. As in being a good open person.

If you fail on any of these 2 points, then you're just a boy. A man supports himself and takes responsibility.

You'll find life is much easier when you are out in the open and don't have secrets, as in trying to fake something or cover stuff up.

First line: Are we bf and gf now?
If positive response: Make scrapbook joke as if it's serious

And I ain't even on the tinders. Homie has it down to a formula

>getting a slut's number on tinder
i've never understood the big deal about this? getting girls' numbers is easy, especially on tinder... do you just collect numbers? have you ever fucked even one of these girls?

Fucking this. Just ask their number. It's too easy. Fucking underage b&s acting like getting a number is special

Hahhaa oh yeah and what's that haha