Is the ECA stack the greatest thing ever?

is the ECA stack the greatest thing ever?

>actually burns fat
>suppresses hunger
>cheap af
>legal

new years fags get on this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=cycle off eca stack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

put me onto this senpai what is it

>too autistic to ask the pharmacist

Anyone else?

Man it's shit. You don't need ECA stack. Just drink coffee.

Turning in your natty card for fucking ephredrine? This is the dumbest shit.

"Hi can I get a box of Bronkaid"
"Can I see your driver's license"
*give driver's license*
*sign the PIN pad*
"that'll be 15$ please"
*give money*
"Have a nice day"
"y-you too"

the end. It's that easy.

How the fuck is Bronkaid not natty? It is freely available in pill form. It isn't like you're jamming Tren up your ass.

Here(Italy) it is not legal

Red pill me, Veeky Forums.

How does this work and how do you do it?
Best brands in USA to do it with?

Ugh that's hard though.

that's illegal in Australia

bronkaid, caffeine pills from walmart, baby aspirin from walmart

take it preworkout or just take it to reduce hunger and boost thermogenesis

this shit is the best for cutting or for a newbie trying to not be a fat fuck anymore

>not natty
fuck off this stuff can help alot of people and there are no major side effects unless you take it 5 times a day or some stupid shit

"Can I see your driver's license?"
*teleports 1 inch to the left of where I was previously standing*
"Not so fast, kiddo. I'll be taking my Bronkaid now, for the price of on the house."
*tips fedora*
"Hope you understand, it's not personnel."

There are no major side effects to roids either and they help a lot

Anavar is aviable in pill form

It's pretty simple guys

Natty= No bodybuilding drugs (Ephredin, DNP, Roids)

Not natty= Use of bodybuilding drugs (Ephedrin)

If you're going turn in your natty card at least fucking turn it in for Test E or Tren or something

0/10 kys

if that's your logic then I turned in my natty card when I blew cocaine at a few parties this semester

>tfw been chewing on coca leaves all week
gonna get some of this so i dont claw someones eyes out when i run out

Anyone know where I can get a decent stack in Canada?

How is anything I said not true?

Side effects of roid use are fear mongered big time, very little negative health effects of a basic Test e 250mg cycle.

It's not my logic though lol, it's actual logic.

>bodybuilding drugs for bodybuilding purposes

not natty

>don't use bodybuilding drugs

natty

do you not see the logic

I lost 15 pds in a week at 1500 cals, shit is cash.

Rate my pct for Bronkaid.
I'm thinking 100/100/50/50 clomid, what do you think? should I add nolva and hcg?

walgreens has this and brand-name Primatene. It's about $11 for generic and $16 for brand name. Ask for generic Primatene. You can buy two boxes per month.

I drink freshly ground coffee for enjoyment, and chug a glass of water with a few scoops of shitty instant coffee. Plus a single regular strength aspirin.

the expectorant effect makes your throat a little dry but you should be drinking a shitload of water anyway.

by that logic though anytime I seek out more saturated fats than I would normally eat, I'm not natty because I'm ingesting chemicals for the sake of increasing my testosterone.

25mg of Ephedrine (1 Bronkaid)
200mg of Caffeine (1 Tablet)
81 Mg of Asprin (1 Baby Asprin, Optional)

Take no more than 3 times a day (Only take the Asprin once as they work for 24 hours)

Top Tier Fatburner, works best with a caloric deficit. Cycle off after 6 weeks.

Why do you cycle off of it?

My buddy did it for one week and said he felt like his heart was gonna pop, where did he go wrong?

No because saturated fats aren't a drug lol. You don't take a sat fat drug pill.

I'm not an expert, but I believe your body builds up a resistance to the effects.

The combo raises your blood pressure a bit (note the Asprin) so cardio isn't particularly recommended. Effects vary from person to person as I haven't had many problems.

drug
drəɡ/
noun
a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

yeah by that definition it is a drug. and you completely missed my point. my post is supposed to seem retarded because it's an extension of your logic.

By this logic supplements are not natty

bump

How do I cycle off?

/r/ the 'eca stack v2' guide.

Cmon, how is the guide not in this thread? You guys want me to like guess what to dose how to cycle off? Lamo

Fat doesn't fit that description because it's a nutrient, and has no physiological effect without your body doing something to it with an actual chemical process

>lmgtfy.com/?q=cycle off eca stack

just taper off for a week. it doesn't have noticeable withdrawal effects.

Thanks!

Is the caffeine pill a requirement? I have a high caff tolerance from drinking coffee and my pre-workout (about 200mg by itself).

So if you got high blood pressure don't touch this stuff?

I don't but he does and it scared me from trying it out.

you're an idiot. testosterone has no physiological effect without your body doing something with an actual chemical process.

yeah, one can't work without the other. I wouldn't recommend taking pre-workout tho. Maybe just do a double dose before gym time.

There are levels. Ephedrine is not clen is not dnp. Is anyone who takes aspirin also not natty? Pissed I fell for this

>39810353
You can always take the Asprin, as that will help with the blood pressure, but if it's super bad, I would say no, just to be safe.

I googled the picture dickhead and it's not on google

>make ECA thread
>don't post the ECA photo

LOL.

I'm not OP

I tried it for a bit. Didn't really notice much, but I have a pretty high tolerance for stimulants so whatever

So what are the negative side effects?

The exact stack does not actually burn fat. Well it does but it's so little as to be negligible. Its power as a cutting agent is purely through its suppression of your appetite

Why is aspirin required?

Bullshit
It isn't.

>retardation - the post

As in you want ephedrine and caffeine pills? Because that shit is available in every fitshop, don't even have to go online.

>tfw I got 600 ephedrine pills for 30 maplebux

Can i do half the caffeine and only twice a day? Bronkaid is recommended for once a day and I'm kind of spooked to abuse it.

bump up that clomid

don't you know how non-natty Bronkaid is??

@you

faggot

I've taking it with just EC and it's not fun after a few days

your blood pressure rises and I got headaches so when I added the aspirin they went away

alot of people just do EC and that's fine but I need the aspirin personally

so how about 200/200/100/100?

I'm about to finish up a 12 week cycle of 6 pills every day and I do feel like I'm shut down.

Why should i not mix yohimbine and an EC stack

you can, you will probably get better fat burning results

however you may also get some side effects but I won't sit here on Veeky Forums and say you'll die if you do it one time

hell you may have just made the stack better idk

EC stack has no more than a 1% metabolic boost and is purely used as an appetite suppressant(aka you have no discipline, fatso) and a shitty stimulant.

I sure love seeing retards like op use garbage and try to hype it up thinking they know anything.

I bet you think "test boosters" are so damn amazing too, lol, fucking idiot.

b8

t. mad beginner.

fucking dyels 20% fatsos hyping up their newfag garbage is hilarious.

It's like going up next to jay cutler who's on insane amounts of gear, hgh, insulin, clen, eating 7000 as maintenance and raving about the power of test boosters and cellucor and he goes in his head "man this guy's a fuckwit".

so if someone who has joint pain takes advil, a pain killing drug, in order to keep exercising and stay active they are no longer natty.

He's right though, EC stack DOES raise your metabolic rate, but not by much. I remember reading a scientific journal stating the consensus was ~1-3%. The appetite suppressant is incredible, especially if you keep yourself busy all day, you'll forget to eat.

he's absolutely right. its fat burning effect is vanishingly small. but by all means keep living in a fantasy world where fucking ephedrine and caffeine is going to boost your metabolism lol

Did pic related, made me angry af and didn't really notice much change but that was most likely my fault as my diet at that time needed cleaning up.

I currently take a single pill of ECY + 1.5g of Phenibut on workout days and I don't think I've ever had this much fun going to a gym. Best preworkout I've had so far.

the entire point of yohimbine is to antagonize your alpha-2 receptors. adrenaline and noradrenaline agonizes them. it is counterproductive to take ephedrine with yohimbine. the former blunts the latter's effect.

stop giving advice about things you know nothing about. this is a problem on Veeky Forums general. but jesus christ just don't fucking weigh in on issues that you're ignorant about.

nice try

>fuck up your sleep schedule hard
>replace productive time with wanting to fuck everything and fap instead
>blood pressure through the roof
>feel sick and tired when not on

yeah man ECA STACK IS AMAZING!

DNP
>actually burns fat
>DNP literally makes you leak calories through heat
>cheap AF
>$2 for premium (read: won't kill you) pills; 50 in three weeks will make you lose 15-20lbs EZ
>legal
>implying possession of DNP is illegal
Distribution of DNP is illegal; possession is not

Natty implies taking anything anabolic. Tren is not natty because of this.

>what is intention of distribution

dumbass

Yeah you neglect to mention the psychological cost. Being on dnp fucking sucks. It is an utterly miserable experience. 20 lbs in three weeks is 2-3 pills a day (alternating) and there is basically nothing you will be able to do during that time. You can't go to work or class. At that level the poison (because that's what you're literally doing, you are literally poisoning yourself) has you immobile and extremely heated. Also you can't sleep. Expect four hours at most every night. It is not easy.

I'm on dnp right now as I type this. It fucking blows.

I have some Ephederine HCL at home but it's not worth taking. Shit is not good for you and I can see where people get the idea to abuse it, there were times where I felt literally way out of my shit because of it. I don't think I'll ever do it again, the results were decent but I ended up shedding more muscle than I intended.

In terms of a health aspect it's not worth it and you might as well spend an extra 20mins at the gym per session instead.

>Herbicide and literally poison

*pauses time*
Time to burn fat kidd
*shoves a million dnp tablets down his neck*
Gotta go ass kidd
*unfreezes time*
Psssh… Nothin Personnel… Kid…

You're a fucking little bitch.

I'm on 2 pills a day from the premium source. Sure, I get hit with waves of lethargy in the early afternoon, but it's nowhere near that bad.

Shoo Shoo loss goblin.

Don't mind him. He's just a fatasfatass trying to fuck with people's gain m8

Explain this then? Does Jeff naturally produce tren?

>actually burns fat

DNP is infinitely superior at that.

>suppresses hunger

ADHD meds like Aderral are much better at that.

Why bother with shitty half measures that make you feel like you're tweaking out at all times?

Yeah, now try 2-3 pills alternating

Because you need a script for adderall? Also fuck adderall

>what is intention of distribution
You mean intent to distribute. As with controlled substances, the intent to distribute will be inferred from the amount of the substance you have with you, among other things. If you take more than 10 or so pills with you when you are outside then you are retarded. Check yourself b4u rekurself.
>Yeah you neglect to mention the psychological cost
The first two to three days of DNP is similar to the first week of keto induction, because they are literally working the same way: draining you of glycogen.
>Herbicide and literally poison
Water is poisonous if you take enough of it.
>what is therapeutic index
Stay within DNP's narrow therapeutic index and you will be shredded. DNP is GOAT because it makes smart and disciplined people aesthetic as fuark and gives dumb people who cannot into research a fiery death.

>now try 2-3 pills alternating
>3 pills
Assuming 250mg crystal, doing 3 pills from 2 is a 50% jump in dosage. Faggot

>Does Jeff naturally produce tren?
Yes. He is natty and also above 5'8 in height.

Do it pussy

>Do it pussy
>DNP is literally poison and will fuck you up you guys
>HURR UR A PUSSY IF YOU DON'T 4SCOOPS
retard

There are tons of freely-available pill-form performance-enhancing drugs.

If anything, the standard should probably be whether it's banned by WADA or w/e. According to WADA, ephedrine counts as doping and you will be banned for using it. So unless a doctor prescribed it for you for a medical condition, taking ephedrine = not natty.

>tfw Ausfag and can't try an EC stack.

Send help.

>Jeff
>above 5"8

You fucking mug...

Literally retarded

Use Walgreens brand bronchial asthma relief. It has a better form of ephedrine in it compared to bronkaid.

He's the motherfucker saying the jump from two to three pills is no big deal. I'm telling him to actually fucking do it

But m8 you'll have his death on your conscience

That's fucking retarded. You're fucking retarded. Never post again you retard.

ADD x 1,000,000

so Ill just get tren for the purpose of low test. Coupled with lifting weights I got jacked, but still natty because lol I didnt do it because Im not body buidling willfully

i've done three pills a day. it doesn't kill you but it's excruciating.

4 pills a day can definitely kill you however

i think anything that you can buy at fucking walgreens probably passes the natty test lol. especially because ephedrine doesn't fucking do anything other than make you less hungry lol

But I heard it's also a lower dose

I tried that shit and it made me paranoid and gave me anxiety.

Just stop trying to have shortcuts in weight loss. It sucks for everyone.

>i've done three pills a day. it doesn't kill you but it's excruciating.
Depends on your weight and height

How good is yohimbe as an appetite suppressant ? Any bad side effects?

Walgreen's in my area doesn't stock bronkaid/primatene. I went to the back and asked some lady at the pharmacy and she acted weird and said they don't have it.

It actually works better long term. Can't remember the reason why, exactly. The main reason people cycle it is due to (rumored) adrenal fatigue.