How to get a 6pack?

How to get a 6pack?
It's what stacy likes and I already am working on everything else, it would complete my physique

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jINgwwDTeOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat less

How come holocaust survivors don't have them?

Genetics

Is that why Hitler killed them?

yep

>eat less
>exercise obsessively
>take stimulants to eat even less and exercise even longer
Oingo Boingo

the only way to build a 6pack is to do core training every single day. Don't listen to the autists parroting about "abs in the kitchen." It's blatant disinformation spread by ignorant kids too lazy to put forth the effort. I saw fast results by doing stomach crunches daily, Bateman style. 1000 isn't actually enough, but you don't really need to do them all in one go, when you get to 5 sets of 250 you'll start noticing your ab lines. I personally worked up to 2500, 5 sets of 500 and my core is solid as bricks. Takes me an hour and a half just to do the ab portion of my workout, but its totally worth it. be sure to do this 7 days a week because your abs recover fast. Good luck bro!

> I personally worked up to 2500, 5 sets of 500

This is obviously a joke right?

Cheers man, but 2500? That seems like overkill

No. I do this every single day. mostly in the morning

Abs are a stubborn muscle. You'll progress faster than you think!

You do realize that after about 50 crunches the rest don't actually help you at all?

lmao you know you can do weighted core work?
check out weighted crunches

Just like 6-7 reps """"do nothing""" for weights

Yes, but that gives your abs an extremely bloated look. OP, you will be much more shredded with high rep work.

>spending ~11 hours a week working abs

I know this is bait, but you'll actually convince some retard on here that doing 2500 reps of abs a day is a good idea.

I have bad news, you're either a filthy liar or violently autistic in regards to working out.

If not than gud job

leg raises, planks, hollow hold

crunches and leg raises are useless
the best ab workout that doesn't use any special equipment is plank. definitely don't do 2500 crunches every day, you will hurt your pelvis and back

you don't know what you're talking about and you're wasting your time friend.

Add hanging weighted leg raises into your routine, 5x10 3-4 times per week.

Personally I find that crutches don't activate my abs, kettlebell twists work way better.

Make sure you don't have a cardio belly if you do a lot of running and don't drink enough water/drink too much coffee.

>Build core muscles
>Lose weight while maintaining said muscles
>Abs now visible

What do you mean cardio belly?

t. no abs

You go to the grocery store and buy one.

Post abs please

just go jog you idiot. That is the best way

5 sets of the sticky

everyone with aushwitz mode has abs lol. ur abdominal muscles r there for everyone its just how much fat u got determines how visible the are

You could do Kai Greene's routine x3 every day, that's what I do and I'm on my way to abs.
youtube.com/watch?v=jINgwwDTeOw

Hold a dumbbell or plate behind your head when you do crunches. Put two dumbbells at your feet so they hold them down when you crunch up.

what the fuck is a cardio belly?

Is it new years already?

god fucking dammit Veeky Forums
everyone is posting different routines and tricks and this thread, like the other 10000 previous ones, is getting us nowhere.

now, if you want to give advice, POST A PIC OF YOUR FUCKING ABS WITH A TIMESTAMP, THANK YOU

not OP btw

It felt like it at my gym yesterday.

The posts mocking the new years faggots are worse than the new years faggots.

I started in summer
You should be calling me a summerfag
I just want a decent physique as well as good lifts, and I have most things except a 6pack

Do not forget to train your back muscles aswell! Otherwise you'll do your back no good

Actually abs are gained from lower bf% retard. If you have fat on your stomach you will never have abs. This is overkill

being dehydrated and holding a fuck load of water weight every morning