Height

Are there any exercises that can make an adult man taller? I heard some stretching exercises might work, but i'm not sure which

how about you stop being a whiny faggot bitch and lift until you're happy with the things you can change?

We desire that which we cannot have (also vercompensating isn't my thing). Anyway are you implying there's nothing i can do to get taller

Unless you're under the age of 19 then you're most probably fucked with the height that you have since most people stop growing around that age

I heard something about stretching your spine and joints etc so you gain some height without lengthening your bones. Sounds bs though

Maybe but that would give you an inch max if you do them right. What's the point if you're 5'5 and gain an inch; you're still going to be below average.

Nothing good can come from anything that is supposed to stretch your spine. Just work out and stay natty.

Say "grow grow" at night.

>Where the fuck is that picture.

stop being insecure idiot

If you are not 5'7 or something it's not that bad

Probably no exercises for an adult, but what about a teenager, from 15-17 yrs old? asking for a friend.

Indians believe that hanging from a bar will make them grow taller, I always see manlet south indians stare me down then proceed to hang on the pull up bar kek.
Tfw 6'4
Shit nutrition as a kid
Its all genetics and if you can afford it hgh, if you are under 18 and dont mind ruining your endocrine system small doses of test can increase height as well.

I'm under the age of 19 what can I do?

Are you under the age of 18?

I have just turned 18

I was expecting that you were underage to report you.

You can grow a little bit more, I gained 1/2 inch from 18 to 19.

I gotta maximize this shit im only 5'9" what can I do pls.

Losing weight and training your lower back erectors may legitimately help if you're a fat bastard who's weight is compressing his spine. Otherwise you're pretty much stuck where you are unless you break your legs and/or get a surgery.

The only thing you can do is eat well, the most important factor is genetics.

also this

how tall are your parents?