$6100. Looks like btc is going to the moon

$6100. Looks like btc is going to the moon.

$10,000 before the fork.

we did it reddit

Ya think so?

I held off on buying because I read it'd go down before the fork. Why is the opposite happening?

because the opposite always happens lol

How do I get btc gold btw? It seems like Kraken is not gonna do it this time and I feel bad having any btc stored ond yobit

It will rise to $6160 before dipping back below 6k on the 23rd. Expect it to be at $6480 at the time of the hardfork.

ok but i want to know the why
why are people buying right now?

I disagree with that user but $7k is possible pre-fork, $6300-6500 is likely.

because the people buying have no clue wtf a fork is or anything, they just see something going up 100 dollars a day and are piling on.

And after the fork? Price then?

95% of posters here are either retarded or lying to you so they can make money of of your decisions

yobit sir

Can't decide if I'm gonna go all in all this 5 day pump or not.

I guess it's pressure from margin trading speculators. Not a good setup because there are literally no fundamentals except for the coming fork

dont be naive

Crash to $4k when?

I didn't only read it here and it was information that seemed sound; there's an upcoming fork and thus there's a bit of uncertainty so it seemed like people would try to sell or wait to buy until after the fork

I think this is just more that bitcoin just happened to break $6k and all the news outlets reported it. More a coincidence that they managed to get past 6k

All you had to do was analyze the charts from the last August fork...

>Tfw remember when it crashed to 1800 just prior to Segwit fork

>Tfw didn't go all in.

Somethin like dat

They're mostly retard tho desu

Soon. It'll happen quicker than last time because people will expect it to happen.
This guy proves my point

pls no

Predict the next massive crash

>4500$

I just wait for the obviously crash that will happen after the hard fork. The price may be a little less than 10k, then fall by 20 to 50%. At that moment I will enter.

true, i feel the same, but its gonna hit 7k by december easy

buy low during the fork anons, its hitting 10k by summer 2018

That's slow, $10k by Summer 2018. I'd be very disappointed if it takes that long.

No one is taking notice of the underlying growth and very slow but steadily growing mainstream coverage. It'll take years before normies really recognize Bitcoin and want to buy it. But it's happening, bit by bit.

I've been a day trader for 6 years, and I have been applying TA to BTC for 2 years.

I'm sure your TA predicted its $200 to $6k rise.

I've had skin in bitcoin since late 2012.

I could have never guessed it's potential back then, I'm glad I accumulated throughout the years.

>ta
>crypto
lol

Every market can be subjected to TA. Human behaviour doesn't change.

the triangles have spoken

>TA
>Always normalizing
>doesn't do shit at ATH's
>patterns are everywhere due to vagueness
>rejected by anyone with any credibility
>championed by trading 'educators', random forum users and 50 dollar trading website shitposts
>everything is either a vague pattern of highs and lows or a moving average
>patterns disappear and reappear depending on your chart display settings
>people take these crayola traders seriously

this fork will not play out the same way. in fact gold is now 2 forks. yes there is a fork of the gold fork, one wont be issued for about a week after the chain split
its an lol klusterfuck

>Buy Bitcoins years ago for roids.
>Stop using them because I found an IRL supplier with pharma grade shit.
>See current price.
IIRC I have like ten or so coins, they're in my wallet on my desktop.
Should I hold them or sell them?

forget you remembered, ask again next year

Bitcoin's fundamentals have been shit for years

Hold user. Enjoy a comfy $100k by the end of the year

this. Get those coins in a trezor and hide that in your attic and forget about it for like 5 yrs. Your stash will prob be doing better than your 401k

Dip currently in progress

>fork gives away free bgold shitcoin to anyone who holds btc
>durr why are people buying btc?

cmon now

But if I buy the premium model for $3000 more I get a free oil change!

There is a huge difference between shitty fundamentals and no fundamentals at all

>Dip in progress
>Still above $6k

reality isnt bound to your "understanding" of it

It has begun

I was ready to sell off my botfarms gold in runescape for BTC, but it looks like it'll need to wait still.

We don't even have an ETF yet...

Sorry, you'll have to reword that into an argument that makes sense.

People see what happened last time with bcash, and they see the upcoming bgold/2x hardfork upcoming and see almost guaranteed free money, in addition to getting exposure to the only crypto that isn't a complete piece of dogshit trash, and they decide to pile in.

Has BTC historically ever went up instead of going down this late at night on Friday?

idk, no one has access to previous fridays' price data

BTC will hit 7k today.

Could hit 10k on the weekend.

This isn't a drill.

BCash had people and miners actuall backing it BTG is going to come out as a complete scam and the coin is going to crash to shit. Flood of BTG->BTC transactions doesn't raise the price of BTC, just tanks the ratio.

I hate meme lines as much as the next guy so I'm gonna keep this real simple. Big money dumps BTC on you when the trend doesn't have enough momentum/buyers/support to continue. The trend doesn't have enough momentum/buyers/support when daily RSI gets very oversold and volume drops. BTC follows really simple patterns because big money is making a killing shafting people that can't read charts. Big money doesn't care about BTC gold. Alts will pump 2 days before the fork. BTC is going to at least 4500-4900 in the next 3 days. Go into USDT. Buy back some at 4900, some at 4500 and maybe some at 4300. Then buy omisego, pivx, dash and ltc.

How do I start in on the RS botfarm though?

Lol no new money flowing in on weekends, if It would have hit 10k than it has marketcap of 166b $ thats all the cryptomarketcap...don't know if you're larping or stupid. Won't even go to 7k...BTC will dump soon

msm will hype this up. credit cards are 24/7

>unicorns probably exist despite my understanding that they don't

>did you say credit?

yes, digitally printed money.

I don't know man I'm looking at the RSI, daily BTC chart and I see a lot of places where it's over 70 for like, weeks, and it's just mooning mooning mooning. So, what are you talking about exactly? I'm curious about this.

The growth is usually fairly slow when it sits above 70 for a long time. During periods of really rapid growth, such as the last few weeks, or during the 4k/5k push, there are consistent pullbacks at 70-75. In particulat, during rapid growth it doesn't stay above 80 for more than a day because big money starts to take their profit and the trend no longer has energy to sustain itself. Look at the last 3 boxes in particular. It hits 80 and then tanks. We'll be at 80 again by Sunday.

Anyone else thinking it's huge instutitional money coming in, with huge fiat reserves behind to keep the price up ?
Then they start being more open about what they did and normies start to jump in.
Your uncle with his 250k in regular stocks wants his share too after years of saying virtual money is dumb, but he starts with 3%, then after a year when this 3% got him more than his 97% puts more and more into it.

20k in 2018 doesn't seem impossible at all. You don't need actual billions to pump the marketcap, if people don't sell because they know everyone is buying, price shoots up like crazy.

Volume dying out

This. FOMO bullrun. Worst time to buy. As soon as you do, it'll dip. Best time to buy is during the dip.

thing is look how it was overbought in may, the most it was by far, but it didn't even correct 10% before going way higher.
then the correction wasn't even that big in june/july and it went 100% up.

I won't risk my shit in playing the usdt market if it can grow 100% after a 10% loss like it already did.

Thanks bro. are you a part of a trading group?

exactly, everyone thinking all these forked btcshitcoins are going to make them bank are retarded.

That's true, but the market cap was a lot lower in May. It took a lot less new money to sustain an upward trend. We've had a nice growth in market cap this month as well, but I'd argue that the FOMO buying is just about over. Besides that, alts have been bled dry, and the potential for rapid growth is higher because it'll take a lot less money to create and sustain a trend in alts right now. It'd take a ton of cash to keep BTC going at this pace. It's just not likely. If you don't like USDT, it's a great time to buy alts. I'd like to think that BTC could keep going to 7k, but there has to be a shift in momentum. We'll likely hit 6300 and then correct. After correction I think BTC will sit sideways around 5k while alts pump.

You illiterate moron. People are dumping their alts to move into BTC to obtain the BTC gold. That's why alts are dumping with the rise of BTC.
Also, most of the new money coming into crypto is also just going to BTC. How can you not put this together in your head? If you aren't of sound logical business mind able to analyze market situations you will fail.

My Aunt and Uncle gave me 50$ to buy them some BTC. That counts right?

Im in the same boat. Didnt go allin-ballin when it hit 4500..

This is me in 3 years, sickening weak hands lay broke as they are today.

Small dip, then 7.5k then big dip, then 10k

LOW IQ
O
W

I
Q

Why would FOMO buying be over now?

play for a bit, setup multiple accounts to grind 1mil an hour money making methods, buy a private script, make the bots run for 2 hours each then log off for 30 minutes, do this for 15 hours every day. Easy bitcoin.

except thats false. look at the last fork. btc went up insane amounts and cash went down only to double a few weeks later. people buy btc to get the free fork coin then sell the fork coin and dump that into alts.

its not hard retards it literally just happened a month ago.