CBT: Are you becoming the person you wanna be?

5'11 -> 180cm
202lbs -> 91.6kg

This life is easy, make plans and have the resolve to see them through. Done bulking, gonna maintain for a month or so then start cutting.

Lifts at the moment?

>tfw shit lighting making me look fatter than I am

5'10 185lb, losing weight atm so hopefully abs will become decently visible sometime in the next couple months

Mirin quads

Guess my lifts

SCORPION WINS
FATALITY

>hopefully abs will become decently visible
too bad your dick isn't decently visible
8.5/10 would ride

Haha thank you

178cm
86kg

Brow routine?

What the hell is wrong with your chest?

death_stare x failiuse x 3
3 times every day.

Also underwater brow flexing routines

too bad you can never become white you dumb nigger, lol.

Mirin

Impressive, but when are you going to surpass blackness?

arm and shoulder are kinda turned foward, not sideways, 90deg from chest. Along with that chest is unflexed but front delt is flexed giving it the strange shadow you see on the right pec.

lookin joocy lotus, you give us Veeky Forumsizens hope that we might actually make it
mirin'
1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5 1RM
learn2photo

84kg @ 178 cm, almost done bulking

Currently on a mini cut

looking thick bro

powerlifter?

Snap i took a few months ago for a girl (who's a flake)

Not much to tell. Been lifting for 4 years, natty af (i don't even drink whey cause I'm a poor pos)
290lb bench
375 squart
405 diddly

42 pull-ups

the true natty king

>those stats
>that dyel

U wot

nice bro

wtf lol u look like crash bandicoot

lol that's not you

Nice bigorexia

Lol, cause you can tell so much from one picture

what does that even mean?

5'9 170
285x1 bench
405x3 deadlift
295x5squat

Here's my back

3 scoops a day

I'm really trying OP. Once your gains slow down and you have to really work hard to put on more muscle, gear starts looking better and better.

Staying natty though bcuz long term effects.

4 years to reach a 405 diddly and a meh physique.
Just roid bro

Mirin tiny ass waist.
You honestly look bigger and stronger than those lifts. Keep it up.
Quads.
Anyone who says strong legs dont look good is a fucking idiot.

Slowly getting there. Used to be 230 lbs. Now I'm 175, am I gonna make it fit? Is it possible to drop down to 155 by April? I'm 5'9" btw

Just got to G rank in monster hunter 4 u bitches

I'm going to, Veeky Forums. I'm tired of being a fat, ugly, faggot that people laugh at just for existing. I'm going to change.

>the rotator cuff injury recovery

I just wanna bench heavy again, brehs

>Finally hit 1/2/3/4
>Still look like shit

What do? 5'10 180 fwiw.

Balls out home stretch of bulk until March, then cut.

Fuckin mirin
atm 5ยด11 and 195lbs with a gross belly

While your quads are certainly big they look rather bad, I hope mine don't turn into that once they get bigger

Back and front.. my chest just won't grow.

Been hitting my legs hard lately, along with just starting to work my core / abs.

How do I look? I find it next to impossible to objectively rate myself

what the fuck is a balls out natty bulk ? getting fat for no reason ?

Just eat as clean as you humanly can and lift. Thats the way to natty success. Get natural t- boosting supplements and fat burners.

Sick traps
You're too small though. You need to eat more, you look a little depleted

Do weighted dips for chest

5'10 145lbs

saving this for fap reasons

Ayy lmao

Mirin that V frame though, lad.

lol is it really that easy to recognize me?
and ty mate

Who here getting fucked over by full time work?
Back in the day when I worked part time gym was the only thing on my mind. I worked out when I was good and ready, ate all the time etc.

These days if I want to lift I have to force it in the mornings before work and half the time Im too fucking tired to get out of bed. I used to never let ANYTHING get in the way of my daily gym session and I swore I would never be that guy that sometimes goes weeks without lifting, but here I am.
Lifting is still always on my mind, but 50 hours a week physical work is fucking exhausting

You're fat as shit dude. Cut. Like, 25% bf here

why so many steroid users

Thanks dude

What's what we call a "T" taper

nah THIS is what we call a "T" taper

I have great potential to be made but I've been poisoning my body for years with cocaine, Molly, and a terrible diet for years. That all stops 2017 is the start of a new me in every way

I can't even feel flattered that you think I'm roiding when your standards are THIS low.

6'1
190 lbs
Started lifting early October. How's it looking?

Cycle?
That means nothing. Post your progress once you make it
Must be bretty strong to hit 1/2/3/4 @180 when you're 30% bf
My god, sorry bud
Not looking bad my dude

Looks like you're doing it right. Make sure you spend time hitting lats to get that V shape.. that's what separates you from the DYELs

Bruh I do 5x8 +55lbs straight bar strict pause pullups 4x a week and maybe 400+ normal pullups throughout the week too

6'2" 165 lbs / 190 cm 75 kg

Am I skelly or dyel mode ? Also bf% estimate ?

Only doing bodyweight for now btw

>talking all this shit when you're this dyel

Wew lad

Well bruh it doesn't fucking look like it so do it harder or more lat pull downs.

Ayy you look like mos def,but fucking hell I'm mirin hard as hell.

>talking shit
What did I say that offended you? I'm really sorry :(

not a lifter btw, I'm a sprinter, just like to come here to show off my bod and tout the fact that I out squat and deadlift 90% of the board

People ask me if I'm on steroids all the time. I think it's hilarious and take it as a compliment so thanks!

bait?

>I'm going to change
You'll probably not even start, fat cunt. People who say usually don't do.
The NYR are coming already, brace yourselves and protect your whey proteins, it's going to be hard.

Depends which part broski, the answer is probably yes though

You can't stop my progress with your harsh words.

>5'10
>145lbs
The fug? I'm the same height, but my weight is 58 kg and I'm like in the pic.

I don't get what you mean?
you like fine man, keep goin

>Lat pull downs
Dyel detected.

my back

Please tell me what you did. I want this body

Impressive. Looks like tris may be a weak point. Stats?

skelly

bodyweight will get you nowhere at 6'2"

6ft
182lbs
Probably 18% bodyfat

>looking autistic af
>fuck

Is that your arm on the bottom right of the mirror? Shit looks 2D lol.

Bulk to 200 then maintain 190-195

>Is that your arm on the bottom right of the mirror?
Y-yeah

I'll see about bulking in the high 190s. I'm already looking a bit chubs as it is but at this point I'm just saying fuck it

You clearly look like you lift, you don't look autistic bro get some confidence, and fuck that other guy I suggest you shred down that last 12 lbs so your bulk will be that much more rewarding

I mean it's going to take longer to just slowly add muscle and keep yourself lean. Definitely make sure you hit the long and short heads in Your triceps a lot that will add some size.

I'm actually 6'2 193lbs trying to get bigger as well

That's what I figured as well. I have puffy nips and a jiggly belly, but I'd rather quickly add quality mass with some fat rather than hoping back and forth between cutting and bulking too often.

Also shit bro you look fucking sick af. Stats? Routine?

Thanks man. Try taking mass gainer on top of your usual meals. It'll add some quality calories and some even contain BCAAs to help recovery.

I usually go 6 days per week hitting chest and back twice, shoulders once, then legs and abs (+ab & push-up workouts at home). Every time I go I also either do a light set of biceps or triceps.. I found it works best for me to work them out a lot.

One thing I've learned is that your diet is literally everything. The only gains I saw came once I stopped eating shitty foods.

Front squatting 455lbs for doubles currently, back squatting 505lbs for doubles currently. Benching 315lbs for 4 sets of 6-8. Haven't been deadlifting as much as I'm focusing on weak points.

Solid.

Everybody who wants to make it will. After this cut I'll have to stop tripping and posting on this board for real real.

Are you that new?

Keep growin lil nigga, rooting for you :)

I hear you. I don't really want to put on that much more muscle though, just stay perfectly proportioned and the same body weight. Get that dense look the old fellas have.

Keep up the good work.

Looking good. Your arms are underdeveloped and traps over developed.

post boypucci RIGHT NOW

hey bubbers

this is what the perfect balance between back width and back thickness looks like bois

strong for those lifts imo

Lotus I gotta know how u got so strong my dude.

>178
Lol no

Can you rephrase that,not quite understanding.are you saying the lifts look too heavy for me or not heavy enough?

Never pussied out, kept unracking the bar, even when it started pushing me into the ground DBZ style. Mostly I have to thank God for blessing me with these genetics.

My dude.
Could u recommend me any routine. I know it aint key to success but you a hero in this field and i would respect and appreciate your opinion on the matter

>Mostly I have to thank God for blessing me with these genetics.
i would expect a comment like this from mast

>After this cut I'll have to stop tripping and posting on this board for real real.
Why?

How the fuck are you 202 pounds and look big when I'm only about 2 inches taller than you and the same weight but look pretty dyel?
>I'm 22~23%BF