Jewstat

This is Casey Neistats routine, Is 4 hrs of sleep healthy? what is optimal based on research and not broscience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbiJqTBCQuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it actually looks like he's getting 5 hours of sleep (if you count that early morning "free time") and had to sacrifice 8 hours for the blog.
9 hours is optimal while you wait to finish up puberty, but as an adult 7-8 hours is better.

Why would you entertain lifestyle and health routines given by a skeleton who looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome?

>"work"

Since when is jerking around with a GoPro considered a job?

Let's be real:
>8-10 hours sleeping because YouTube isn't actual work
>0 hours family time because he's "WORKING ON PROJECTS" but those projects are YouTube which isn't actual work.
>20 minutes of jogging that turns into 8 minutes at which point he gets bored and quits.

when it pays money.

Fucking lel'd.

>Is 4 hrs of sleep healthy?

No.

>what is optimal based on research and not broscience

Between 7 and 8 hours, typically.

routines are for cucks, if somethings important enough you are just gonna DO it and if not then having a structured day should be the least of your problems

also if you arent a cuck and you actually lift 10 hours of sleep is always gonna be optimal for recovery well being etc

>le youtube isn't work meme

im sorry but coal mining isn't a thing anymore m8.

you sound like you're stupid.

u sound like u look stupid

Are you serious? Used to an unproductive lazy fat fuck untill I started managing my time.
Some people need consistency to perform well and I know for a fact that you lead a below average unproductive life. Nobody can work a job, study, have multiple hobbies (that they actually put time in), have a good relationship, fullfilling friendships and excercise without managing time. Schedules and routines are GOAT to be succesfull.

>coal mining isn't a thing anymore m8.

Lol, do you live in a cuck city

>22.1% of electricity in the US comes from coal
u wot m8

if you want CNS fatigue, low test, low energy and decreased bodily function, yeah, go for 4 hours of sleep.

Such a life, consumed by "work".

as long as the work is fun, great.

if you dont enjoy it, that is long form suicide

How did this guy get popular? I look at him and am repulsed, want to curb stomp him and close the tab, how do others not have the same visceral reaction?

>usa

fuck off m8.

b-but... muh drone shots...

read'em and weep m80s

youtube.com/watch?v=JbiJqTBCQuw

Same story in the UK. If not UK, tell me where you're from so I can show you how much coal your shithole of a home country uses.

Looks to me like he gets 5-8 hours

I actually read a thing he did the other day and he sets his videos to render then sleeps on the couch, then he can wake up in the middle of the night to set some more stuff up before falling asleep proper. So he doesn't really sleep that little.

OP here, literally just watched that vid and decided to start a thread

No it's not healthy and it's quite possible that he is damaging his brain getting that little sleep, explains why he supported Hillary

>trusting a Hillary supporter