Finally hit 3pl8 squat today

>finally hit 3pl8 squat today

Can I finally say I'm stronger than the average normie?

nobody gives a shit how much you can lift if you still look like an average overweight guy off the street

i'm not even a normie either, im just going by my own experience having lifted for many years and played part in all the different sub-cultures in the lifting arena

from my own experience, the outside normie world only gives a shit if you're aesthetic, they dont care how you get there, or how you maintain it, they just care that you look good, doesn't matter to them whether you're squatting 5 plates or 2 plates

Traditionally one would post a video of said strength feat and proceed to get shit on by Veeky Forums for scores of replies telling you your form sucks/isn't a legit squat etc.

Thad why I'm not posting my video.

Good morning'd the shit out of it but fucking hell lad I was going to get it up

Sorry buddy, most people squat 3pl8 on their first day.

Sorry pal. Squats aren't some upside down deadlift, didn't count mate

This really, I hit 3pl8 a little bit ago and I was so excited to tell everyone, and when I did they usually wonder where my abs are and tell me to do more crunches

Without low body fat you might as well not lift. Especially if you're not on roids, most natties (no matter how ripped they are) will look like shit above 20%bf.

What if a person doesn't care about aesthetics or the possible health risks associated with being overweight? You bodybuilding fags are so self-absorbed you don't even realize that not everyone has the same training goals as you do. Also, any man under

>What if a person doesn't care about aesthetics
>You bodybuilding fags are so self-absorbed you don't even realize that not everyone has the same training goals as you do
OPs question was regarding the opinion of normies, normies care about aesthetics and much less about strength.
>or the possible health risks associated with being overweight
Then this board probably isn't the best place for their HAES sensibilities.
> any man under

OP was asking about his strength compared to normies. No mention of aesthetics in the OP. Neck yourself f a m

>3pl8 squat
>can i finally say i am stronger than the average normie

Jesus christ OP, you've let this board distort your perception of reality

You were stronger than the average normie months ago

The average person is sedentary and gets little physical exercise.

The fat ones could probably squat 1pl8 if they had the mobility to do so which they probably don't.

The skeletons less than that

you need to leave this board user

it is corrupting your mind

fukken saved

>

Assuming you mean for working sets OP, your quads will have begun to become swole, and if you did SS, they will be significantly larger in proportion to the rest of your body. I actually remember practically skipping back home and I told my girlfriend, who said my quads were now becoming intimidating. Despite this, when we're being romantic the first thing she grabs is dem legs and ass. 4pl8 beckons OP, you are now a full member of the "can't buy a pair of pants that fit round my ass" crew and must spend money on designer brands. Best of luck.

>lifting for strangers

Ishygddt

if you can squat 1pl8 you're probably stronger than the average normie, and if you can just squat the empty bar ATG, you probably have better mobility than many normies.

Average normies can't even do 1pl8...average dyel highschool/college fuccbois can't even do 2pl8

t. """"""""" power lifter """"""""

Finally? You've been since you've hit 1pl8, Most people sit in chairs all day. They pull their backs getting groceries out of the car.

I work in a job where physicality is somewhat required. I routinely throw 55 lb bags of grain over my head and carry them out two at a time (three if they'll hold together, but most bags slip because of the shitty nylon they use for it). I've had coworkers swear I'd be crippled, but the fact is I can squat 3pl8 and 110 lbs on my back is nothing. To the average normie I'm some sort of hero.

It's like someone asking "will girls like me more if I have huge balls?" the obvious answer is "they care much more about dick size."

Hows your 6th month of GOMAD going?

I went from 0 to 1pl8 in 1 months quite happy about that