Is it safe?

Why all the scare mongering? Surely half a gram a day for 3 weeks is OK?

I literally spray this stuff on my lawn to kill dandelions and shit. That should tell you everything you need to know about it. (And frankly if it doesn't, then you deserve whatever happens.)

Just got done running a 21 day cycle at 200mg and 50mg of T3. I went from 212 to 191lb after the bloat and and everything went away. Generally wasn't bad at all. Typically my apartment is super drafty due to it being poorly insulated so the heat wasn't an issue at all... and at 200mg didn't feel it much.

Sleep the first three days sucked but after that I settled in. Truth me told it was kind of nice. Took weird shits, kind of uncomfortable. You cant go as hard in the gym but overall wasn't bad.

DNP depends on your definition of safe. Definitely can be used without lasting side effects and/or death. I don't think you benefit from having a high dosage. You might loss a little more weight but double the sides do not equal double the results.

Take a low dose and be militant about water and electrolytes, etc. At the end of the day it's poison and can kill you.

It's a poison that has the side effect of making you lose weight. It feels like a poison.

Where did u get it user? Also what's T3?

When you say weird shits? As in sloppy Joe's or hard bricks?

Not him but I get diarrhea on higher doses

protip, use EC and get into ketosis a few days before beginning.
carb cravings can get pretty rough

t3 is thyroid, dnp causes your thyroid to lessen(thyroid is important to metabolism) reducing your tdee.

sloppy shits

lower longer is better imo, i've experimented with different doses and lower for longer (300 for a week to 2 weeks) was much more effective than a few days at 800.

It's perfectly safe. Take as much as you want for as long as you want.

it doesn't really, because the human body is insanely complex, and there's never any telling what any compound will do. Some compounds that are harmless and do nothing to plants and insects may kill you instantly. OTOH I bet there are compounds that are used to cure cancer and other illnesses that could also be used to kill plants.

That being said, DNP is definitely not the safest compound.

Just got done running a cycle for dem winter abs. Google 'DNP pastebin Veeky Forums'
and the DNP sticky will pop up.

READ ALL OF IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK YOUR LIFE

seriously though it'd be stupid not to, also it gives sources you cab email as well.
Understand that DNP is a great drug for fat loss, but the working dose is very close to lethal dose (compared to other drugs) which is why stupid people OD and die on it.
Know what supplements to take and also make sure your diet is in check or you'll simply be wasting your time.

I'd post the pastebin for you but i'm on mobile so you'll have to find it yourself.
Don't be stupid, OP.

I just ran 21 days at 500 of crystal and I've been off for 5 days so far. I weighed myself and I'm the same weight that I started at. I know there is bloat involved and what not, so maybe I need a little while longer to see the changes but I feel like it didn't do much for me. I didn't run T3 so maybe that is a problem idk. It was definitely real because I had all the usual sides especially sweating at night and after eating carbs.

Bump

what was your diet like

Quit trying to scare OP, faggot. DNP is totally safe and he should take as much of it as he needs to get the weight off. It is literally harmless. Quit meming.

Around 1500-2000. Had maybe 2 or 3 days where I splurged.

>2 or 3 days where I splurged

Well there you fucking go

if you're the same weight after that and stopping 5 days ago, i think you may underestimate your intake.

For the most part I was only eating dinner because I took my dose at night. On the days I had lunch I would make a 4 egg omelet so my stomach wouldn't be empty when I took the pills. I honestly wasn't eating that much. I guess I'll know for sure after 10 days have passed total.

height/weight ?

6'1" 225

The dose is the poison, but on the argument of "safe", if by "safe" you mean "can be accidentally overdosed and it wouldn't cause any issue", it's not. Compounds like these are better off underdosed.
>But at 100mg I feel nothing
Your peepee will feel it after a while.

I spread diatomaceous earth on my garden to kill insects. Does that tell you everything about it :^)

>can't take DNP because too chickenshit/poor
>tries to kill people who can DNP instead

OP here

This is the problem... Too many faggots saying don't do it you'll die blah blah.... Then you get the real home boys who give you links and say it's safe. Don't even know where to buy the right stuff.

I'm in the UK and have plenty of cash to buy some on the Reg... I just want to try 1 cycle

dnp is safe as long as you're not a retard
protip: more is not better, low and slow is the way to go.
reddit /r/dnp
searchbar: "source"

out of all the questionable drugs to enhance ur body i've used, dnp is my favorite
>dnp
>tren
>other stuff