Wristlets and handlets gtfih...

Wristlets and handlets gtfih, I literally have the forearms and hands of a prepubescent when I don't lift and I'm nearly 20. It really gets me down, my frame otherwise is pretty decent, my shoulders are broad. I think it may be because my arms are long? no idea but I'm injured atm and not capable of lifting I'm feeling real low test and low hgh.

rowing machine

on an unrelated note I also think that my clavicle could be dislocated from leaning on my elbow when I'm in my bed and turnt over watching tv/playing vidya. When I roll my shoulders I get a popping/clicking in my left clavicle in the centre of my chest and there's a slight protrusion above my left shoulder compared with the right

plz help me doctor Veeky Forums

I'll give it a go thanks

Would taking roids or hgh be beneficial to me now at the age of 19 3/4? Would it increase the size of my bones? What about cock size? If so how do I go about bringing this up with my doctor so I can get prescribed some shit? (NHS britfag)

If you're obsessing over the size of your wrists you are literally just looking for something to be insecure about.

It wouldn't help you even if you got big forearms. Your real problem is a mental defect, so you'll just find something else about your body/personality/social situation to beat yourself up over.

You're probably right man. Other people bring it up aswell though, it's not something I obsess over it's just something I'll notice when I look at my hands/wrists from time to time

bump

bump 2

I did this with a bad forward roll. AC Joint injury.

Put me out of the game for 3 weeks.

I have tiny hands. Thin wrists make your forearms look great though so it's trade off.

Get a wrist roller

Mine is the sternoclavicular joint, thanks for the help though. What we lack in hands may we gain in muscle, godspeed user

>Be handlet
>Be 6" circumference wristlet
>Have woman looking hands soft as baby skin
Can't make this shit up senpai

19.25 here, wondering the same thing
I'm 6 feet and I don't wanna be a manlet anymore

sick meme bro
that isn't bad. My wrist circumfrence is more like 6.5 but are shredded to the bone, the overall aesthetic of my hands and wrists looks worse than yours senpai.

>19.25 here, wondering the same thing
>I'm 6 feet and I don't wanna be a manlet anymore
not even joking
I would ideally be 6'3

6 ft is ideal faggot, be grateful. I'm 5'9-10 on a good day

>tfw 5'9" 135 pounds
>wrist is 5.5 inch circumference

yes im serious. yes im "male"

Brah you have girl hands i mean lifting should instantly turn your hands calloused, my pic is my hand before lifting and it got way worse now

from the thumbnail i thought u had a tiny ring finger lmao

firm it user, stay strong. lift heavy, eat big, repress emotions

>tfw spic
>tfw manlet 5'6
>tfw handlet
>tfw wristlet
>tfw jawlet
>tfw framelet

Why even go on?

help

do your calloused hands help you fly your UFO?

>6in masterrace reporting in

not really, since bigger and stronger bones obviously let you move more weight and result in more gains

>lifting should instantly turn your hands calloused
learn how to grip correctly and you wouldnt get any and no im not going to reply to this, do your research

OPINIONS?

kek

ayy