5,7 manlet trying to make some height gainz anybody had any experience with these?

5,7 manlet trying to make some height gainz anybody had any experience with these?

Yeah, I noticed so,e manlet is one of my classes wearing them, called him on it and it was very awkward. I didn't feel uncomfortable, the manlet just didn't even know what to say lol

Lmao just wear regular sneakers with a decent heel and youll be 5'8". Deal with it. Youre spending too much time on here, youre falling in the meme wormhole bro, GET OUT.

The only thing that will cure your crippling insecurity is accepting who you are and not making vain attempts to be someone else. Insecurity is the least attractive charictatistic someone can have

Anyway I can maximize/milk out the last height gains I can get as a 5'9" guy who just turned 18?

hang from a pull up bar and have a bud grab your legs and pull downward for 3 minutes every day. Gained 5 inches doing this regularly

Yea. I have these. Just make sure you wear them in a boot or a shoe with a lot of room or they'll be really uncomfortable.

Blast GH I'm serious. If your growth plates are still open it will make you taller

I had height gains after one month of working out. Hadn't grown since I was 18 I think.
20 now. Maybe getting out of sedentarism made me grow up, yes?

Where can I buy these?

I want to try them out and see if people treat me differently if I'm taller

Do you wear them during sex so you don't look shorter?

Wear sneakers with heels, work boots or dress shoes.
Some can give heels of 1-2.
You'll be 5'9 or 5'8 and get a haircut that goes up make ya look taller.

5'7 here also. Just fucking accept it. Work out, dress well, be smart and funny and charismatic and clean and maximize your other aesthetics. You'll be perfectly fine. Just stop obsessing and being an insecure faggot, it literally stinks.

>with sneakers
You do realize that everyone else is also wearing shoes?

Probably just posture improvement.

>tfw have to wear converse and vans so I don't like like a 6'6" freak

just wear weightlifting shoes all the time, ez 2" heel

>Tfw 6'
>Size 13 shoe
>Only 5" dick
Why live
Qt's rarely come back for seconds

>Tfw 6'
>Size 13 shoe
are you a duck?

No
Just finnish

i'd only really suggest doing it on a night out with the boys trying to slay some slags. besides that there's no point in finding a qt then showing your true height and all that.
just tell them they're not tall enough and make cracks about liking to climb trees.
>mfw 5'10 gf and I tell her to stand up straight

>Tfw Asian and have a bigger penis.

The fuck? Are you serious?

On eBay, $12. I'm 6' and I wear them to make myself 6'1.5". Big difference. Feels Good, man.

Are you actually that retarded?

I use cadence insoles. 40$. They add 1-1:5" and help you straighten your back. 5""10 turns into 6 foot

just wear adipower breh
cool shoes+good height addition

>tfw pinoy and have bigger penis

Can you lift in these? Squats and deadlifts?

Yeah dude, you can also hang yourself from your neck. Your neck stretches out and becomes longer thus making you taller. I tried it, gained 2 solid inches in a 3 months

Can confirm, I'm still doing this and I've already gained 2 inches to my height

I grew one inch between 18 and 21, so it is possible, good luck.

Wtf really? Would you not just die from breaking your neck? How do I do this without breaking my neck?

You gotta not have a chicken neck, just like you gotta not deadlift more than your back can handle, otherwise it's snap city.

Start by going shorter intervals, maybe 5x5 seconds with no added weight, and go up from there as you see comfortable. Also, use high quality rope, not just some cords that you find

well he's right though. he didn't gain 5 inches but you can get 1 or even 2 by stretching out daily. same reason why you are taller in the morning when you get up than before you go to bed.

Well shit OK, I'll be pretty nervous because I hate the choking sensation but I'll just go easy at first then, thanks!

>height is just a fit meme xD
Lmaoooo, yeaahh bubba

Look at all these dwarf pussy slayers!! Dayum height doesnt matter dude

>wear heel lifts
>be a faggot

Pick 2

I didn't realize that you were supposed to put these inside of the shoes. Wouldn't that be super uncomfortable?

Seriously? Are you that retarded?
>Best case scenario giraffe neck
>Worst case scenario you die

Get a fresh pair of timbs senpai

I wear them. Just the top p part of the 3-part assembly in OP picture. I wear them in my chuck Taylor Hi tops so better fit, nonody can see them even if i take my shoes off, and nobody expects that you are cheating because sneakers dont have heels! Life is better if people perceive you to be taller.

You sound autistic, im 5'8" and ive literally never had a problem with girls. Not to memtion most girls are like 5'4". You been out in the real workd before......bubba?

where do you live? i'm 5'7 and most girls here are 5'8 or over and guys are usually over 6'.

maybe once per month i'll meet some girl that is the same height or even less. never met a guy that was the same height, let alone less.

The states, most girls average around 5'4-5'6" where i am

maybe i should move to states. yurop sucks

what country? I guess baltic or nordic country

>this whole conversation

>6'0
>Size 13 shoe
>8 inch dick
>Still a complete fucking social retard

Just open conversations with dick pics

Arab shitskin in North Europe?

>this thread

Fucking kek manlet