I smoke weed with my wife but weed is making me anxious, paranoid...

i smoke weed with my wife but weed is making me anxious, paranoid, anti social and she seems to be getting depressed and anti social too, i want to quit now but she seems reluctant. what should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7T_KKiQiolk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smoke more weed

DUDE WEED LMAO

SL + GOMAD

Anxiety during weed emphasizes that there is something wrong in your life

Fix that and you can enjoy it for what it's meant to do

tell her you don't want to smoke anymore but she still can?

how the fuck is this even a question

how did you make it this far in life

Sex her better

weeds for losers

i took a tolerance break a after smoking every day for years a while back, realized i didn't like it any more for those exact reasons

i think quitting will help OP

alternative start smoking CBD weed because it is a lot more mellow

Introduce pegging into your relationship

>my wife's weed is making me anxious

Fucking kek

Fucking this. Take acid and do some soul searching. Watch shit that makes you question your current reality and what happened in your childhood. I recommend watching some of stefan molyneux videos on anxiety

OP here was hoping for real advice, i'm asking here because i don't anyone besides my wife that i can talk to about this problem

this
>getting cucked this hard
>making it

literally sit her down and explain to her how bad of an effect weed is having on u both. if she doesn't want to stop or even slow down then tell her she can't smoke around u. if shes falling apart that bad then put ur foot down and make her see some professional help. dont ever use ending the relationship as a threat though.

nobody but my wife knows that i smoke, therefore she the only i talk to about weed and wanting to quit and she not very supportive of that idea

thanks for the input

You are both under 21.

no.

You may as well just ask your wife's son while you're at it. But, in all seriousness, you have to be your own man. Any wife who doesn't get behind your making a decision to better yourself isn't what I would call wife material.

Recommend shrooms tobh fammo. Really helped my depression and anxiety. I don't really give a shit about anything anymore. Not in an apathetic way but in a way where I'm able to make decisions without being crippled by fear of the outcome.

op here, replied to wrong post

You are an autist that thinks he's autistic just because.
>OH NOES, THE WORLD HAS WRONGED ME, WHY AM I SO AUTISTIC DDD:
so what's the answer to OP being a faggot on weed?

You're still wrong faggot

?

Didn't mean to trigger you. Maybe if you use more Veeky Forums buzzwords like autist and faggot you'll fit in more.

I've tripped before, you're not special. How old are you?

The answer to OP would be to handle the situation like a man and talk to/work with his girl. Making a thread like this makes OP seem like a huge pussy and I realize this isnt helpful advice to him. This thread isn't fitness related and will be deleted soon anyways.

I was stoned every day for the past 10 years and I've been off it for two weeks now under the guise of quitting for a job
Honestly never felt more clear headed and confident and in control and I don't plan on ever going back to that kind of routine
"Withdrawals" sucked but Ive been taking some melatonin at night for insomnia and eating little meals all day long to help with loss of appetitie

yeah man, totally. having a problem with drugs that could lead to a mental break? fix it with drugs even more brain altering and worse if you get paranoia! not you know, just fix your fucking problems like a rational human, by thinking about them and fixing them they way. nah man you totally need drugs to fix your problems.

good on you mate. Im always happy to hear about people quitting, because it's a crutch in almost all circumstances, especially regular usage.

Or you know man the fuck up and quit.

get a kitten
youtube.com/watch?v=7T_KKiQiolk

I don't think you know how psychedelics work. I autoinduced a panic attack while on LSD, best idea I've ever had, after that, that same thing that annoyed me to the point of breakage was a smaller thing to handle.
Soul searching on psychedelics is not for everyone, but I think everyone should try it just once, just to see if this huge tool works for them. It's not me saying it, there already is psychedelic therapy because how psychedelics literally force you into introspection, instead of "easying it in"- except shrooms, they're mild and friendly.
It's not an easy ride, it's a fucking tough ride.

I'd go as far to say ALL drugs are for losers.