41:47 - I can start talking about blockchain and stuff

41:47 - I can start talking about blockchain and stuff...

Starts on 41:00.

You're welcome.

youtu.be/LxOuKMramRQ

fuck off normie

HILARY CLINTON

>I can go deep, get real complicated, and start talking about things like "BLOCKCHAIN" guys

VIVALDI SMIRNOFF

Sometimes I like to not listen to multi millionaires that give talks and make vids everyday that pay $4k - $20k a vid. I totally hate how he does that. While I make like $4k in 3 months, he can make that with 1 vid. God I'm just so mad at these normies I'm not going to hear anything he's interested in that. Fuck that. PewDiePie time!!!! Omfg pewds has gone so mainstream, ugh, 50 shades tyme. Fkys.

Ugh. This company I sold my company to for like 20 million or something is like all up shilliarys ass. Ugh. Could totally keep it cool with cnn n like make a vid for normies to get upset at, that would be the ultimate viral vid and totally make me Bank for my family n keep the relationship with cnn qucci.

Wow. It's like he's not a marketing person or something. Na. Doesn't do ads for fucking nike.

You guys are so fucking dense. You are the normie.

What exactly is he trying to describe?

A decentralized social networking website that will "level the playing field for communication"....

Everyone can already post anything they want to the internet... Does he really think he sounds deep?

are you the goblin from the video?

I was just quoting him word for word, didnt meant to trigger you.

Na, I'm his crack dealer.

Get the fuck out of here you hobbit.

youre casey neisat, arent you?

You fucking goblin faced jew

Rude.

just make sure you shill omisego in your next video

How do so many people listen to this fag?

When the world is decentralized these cults of personality are going to become so powerful and it almost makes me want it all to fail. He's a snake oil salesman and he could make $30 million tomorrow if he started a scam ICO with his name on it.

It will take some time before we as individuals start realizing that our trust and brainshare has a value.

What the fuck do you do where you only make 4k in 3 months? How do you cover rent?

If you're part time, 2 jobs, paying health insurance and have a car payment.

>Everyone can already post anything they want to the internet... Does he really think he sounds deep?

Yes and his retarded fans think so too. That's the thing, if you say something that sounds smart with enough conviction people who can't string 2 thoughts together will just assume it is, especially if they understand some of the words you use and it makes them feel smart for kind of getting it.

Agreed on all points.

> brainshare

Explain?

I heard BAT is working with Casey Neistat, and once launch happens Casey is being paid to promote and bring across content creators to the BAT platform and Brave browser.

Casey did just visit Pittsburgh, home of Brendan Eich, and he has been parroting on about demonetization of his youtube videos for a while now.

BAT next moon? How much influence does this goblin looking guy have?

> Can post anything on internet
> YouTube's ad-pocalypse.

Pick one.

B U B B L E B U D D Y

The Clinton Foundation pays them in Rubles.

You can only pay attention to so many media sources at once. I personally alternate between work, books, podcasts and some music. The content I consume constitutes my brain share and I'm careful about what I let into it.

The brain is very elastic and is shaped substantially by what media you consume, how you act and what feedback you get from the rest of the world. subjecting yourself to one of these cults of personality is letting a bit of them take up a portion of your contentiousness and have a substantial power over everything you think and ultimately shape what you do.

This is most obvious with political figures but exists everywhere, examine people who let Trump/Bernie/Hillary dominate their brainshare, it's not just that they're willing to give their favorite cult leader extra slack, they quite literally lose the ability to view the rest of the world objectively and have their entire worldview warped by these brain parasites.

Think for yourself and if you ever find yourself taking refuge using arguments someone else forged be very skeptical of those thoughts.

hoy shit someone give me a quick rundown on this blogpost

like, do you have autism?

Detailed. Informative.

Thank you.

If you didn't let meme tier celebrities control your mind perhaps you could handle more than 2 sentences.