What's the fucking point of building a good body if your face looks like fucking shit?

What's the fucking point of building a good body if your face looks like fucking shit?

Better to have a hot body and an ugly face than an ugly face and an ugly body. Never understood why compensation has got such a bad rep, if you can't have something, why is working on something you can have to make up for it looked down on.

you can still get laid with a good body/ugly face. although the women are empty, vapid whores and the sex is meaningless

I don't know user, what's the point of fixing your acne if you have crooked teeth? What's the point of getting a haircut if you're fat? What's the point of taking care of your breath if your feet stink?

The hot body really is more about sex appeal and less about gf appeal tbqf

It turns women on. Doesn't always mean they're going to love you for it sadly

A good body still feels good in the dark m8

i could blast my ass in the gym 3-4 times a week every morning for several years and I would still have only an iota of the sex appeal the average joe has

>tfw you realize his face is average

if i was average I wouldn't be fucking complaining

unless you're like a 1-3
Genetic deformity/serious scarring etc.

most of your face can be improved with weightloss, braces, proper grooming, skincare and a good haircut.

Post face, fit can help

Truth dude, im not a looker but losing weight does help change your face

For fun?! At least i do it for fun and i look great.

I either look like left or right, when I look in the mirror or take a photo on my webcam I look like the right photo. But the other photo is my passport photo and is taken from a further distance so I'm inclined to believe i actually look like the left, which imo is 3/10 and mainly because of bone structure. i'm pretty much fucked in the looks department.

brah stfu and learn to appreciate yourself, look for the traits that you get from your parents, notice what comes from who, and appreciate the good things. sounds fucking cliché but be proud of who you are. your face isn't fucked at all, it's just slightly dull because you haven't made it yet. don't worry you'll have a sick cunt face soon enough. n-no homo.

also, defined jaw and slightly raised cheekbones are not the only "perfect" aethstetic, but they come to those who get Veeky Forums

>implying lifting and cutting will change bone structure

yeah I know, but 95% of people don't even know what their fucking bone structure looks like.

aside from that, there is absolutely nothing inherently wrong with your face, just do work and quit bitching it'll get better.

which face are you talking about though

both, it's just lighting and angles. desu if I had to pick I guess the left looks better but if it's this much of an issue to you you certainly have body dysmenorrhea, your face is fine, better than most perhaps, and can only get better. faggot.

You aren't ugly, you're just not handsome.
Lifting will give you a less round and fat face.
Also grow a beard. Makes 90% of men more attractive

from passport photo on left he can't, yes beard is quick fix but by being in the same faggy chin beard boat I can tell he tried, and can simply not. I'm guessing he's like 20, 21, I'm 24 and have facial hair like that. yet, I guess.

other than that, this.

also no homo but 5.5/10 would go to 8 or 9/10 with definition. so do work, get big, get defined.

You actually look more attractive in the left dude, right looks a little gay/twinky you're jawline is decent and you have blue eyes I literally don't see the problem

Because somewhere out there is a woman who thinks your face is 5/10 at worst, but she wants a muscular guy.

my beard is still developing so there's still hope

Jeff Seid's face isn't average. It just doesn't match his body and his feathered hair makes him look like a clown.

If he went ottermode, he'd be the hottest twink on the corner.

You are a looker. You are pretty good looking even in the before picture.

You are not even close to ugly. If you get a decent haircut, get in better shape, and dress well, you'll do very well for yourself. Right now you're like a 5 but you have the foundation to be an 8 easy.

> implying Spry has an ugly face

I will smack the shit outta you.

who is spry

Faces will always look different depending on what direction the light source is.

You will barely see the one on the left in real life because for ID pictures, the shadows aren't very visible and from how the lights were set up. Good for you I suppose.

He has a decent face

> not being able to pick up on context clues

The guy in OPs pic

because lifting requires discipline and commitment, which you probably need in all other areas of your life

actually if you are big and ugly you just look like a creepy rapist

you can get laid no matter how ugly you are, just pay money

Why is this thread made every fucking day?
It's not some great mystery, if you apply a modicum of thought:

ugly + skinnyfat = 0
ugly + fit = 1

Better 1 than 0.

I'm kinda ugly but at my face is kinda threatening and I think it goes well with being Veeky Forums and tall