Progress thread weight loss edition

Well I did it y'all, I've official lost 100lbs. Started out in early march at 316lbs, and as of today Im at 216.2lbs.
Dont get me wrong, Im still a fat piece of shit, and got another 30-40lbs to go. But this is still a milestone that Im happy to go into the new year with.

I just wanted to thank all of you for the months of support and advice. I really couldn't have done it without you. You all helped me not just to make a change in appearance, but in my life habits themselves. I cant wait to see what the next year brings.

And if there are any of you fatties out there wanting or currently making a change. Just remember that you have to do it for and by yourself, but that doesn't mean that you can't get a little encouragement every once in a while.
Fucking wake up tomorrow and kill it. Eat right, lift hard, and make yourself better everyday.

We're all gonna make it brah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CrTg-8oSvFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proud of you /fat/ senpai. how do you keep away from eating shit like fast food and whatever? Also how many calories did you eat in a day to get to that?

love you and keep lifting

oc stuck with my new years resolution this time. ik i kinda look like a girl.

good job dude, almost time to start bulking & putting on srs muscle, great face gains too as a skelly who's got a shitty face i'm jealous

Life took a shit turn at end of Sept and I just got back into the gym after fattening back up to 225.

Where in Washington are you from?

Has the skin gotten any better?

It's nice seeing you again

bham

Na. Just too big for too long.

How you guys get motivation? 5'11 255lbs here btw

I went to the gym for almost a year around 2014-2015 then quit for lack of progress (AKA completely shit diet) and late this year went back but could only hold it up for a few months.

How the fuck do you stay motivated? What is your force driving you?

I'm depressed, alone and lazy and because of the depression I don't even feel like going up in the morning.

Motivation is a meme. It's an excuse to quit.

>I'm just not motivated..

You lift and eat proper because you have to.

Your enthusiasm or lack thereof is a coincidence and nothing more.

Dude, Ive been dealing with being a manic Depressant for years. My Gf left me for another dude 10 months ago, and I still want to just hold her again. Im barely scrapping by, living on our own while working and going to school full time suck ass. Some days I straight up want to put a gun in my mouth, but you just gotta get the fuck over it.

I just want to be something that one day Im proud of. I want to look in the mirror and not be disgusted with myself. But most importantly, I want to be happy. And not being an overweight sack of shit made my list of things that might make me happy.

Any former or current fatties dealt with or dealing with lots of loose skin?

I've lost 70+ lbs twice now due to being pretty unstable and bad eating habits. It was a viscous cycle I finally broke. I got really Veeky Forums once and then started drinking heavily and lost all the gains and spiraled back into fat shit territory. Anyway, this second go around I look noticeably worse than last time. I'm conflicted between being proud that I've lost so much weight twice, but really upset about how badly the loose skin is eating any gains I make. I'm praying I can just get full body surgery and call it a day eventually, but I'm genuinely considering roiding just to counteract the loose skin damage. Anybody' got an insight or advice or their own experience?

>those face gains
mirin hard lad

OP is this you????
you look exactly like him, or I mean when you were fat.

youtu.be/CrTg-8oSvFY

Damn man, I've lost 57 lbs in the last 10 months and thought I was doing pretty well! Well sheeeeit!

Well done though dude, serious SERIOUS accomplishment you've managed right there. Keep pushing on. You're gonna make it. :)

damn didnt know you were armoured skeptic back then

Your stomach looks a lot better in the bottom pictures, did you get a procedure done or did it start to form back up?

Lost 70 lbs this year through diet alone, happily skinnyfat now. I've been maintaining for a few months and will start working on gaining muscle in the new year.
Honestly if I'd worked out while losing I probably would have given up.

Looks like it's tucked into his pants. You pretty much have to do that at that size.

Yeah its tucked in. If I don't do that, it'll hang and sag over my waist when I sit or bend over.

Plan on getting surgery?

yfw even your tablet lost weight

GJ user

holy shit dem face gains
>retarded piggy dudebro with shitty facial hair
>normal guy with shitty facial hair
gg mate

If I come across a spare 20k, yeah I'd do it in a heartbeat. Insurance won't cover cosmetic surgery so it's all out of pocket.

How tall are you?

pay over time?

>going into student loan level amounts of debt for vanity
always great advice on /fit

>says the fitard that doesn't have loose gross sagging skin at the age of 20 that cripples your confidence and pride....

What sort of diet did you use op? Curious. Been into keto. Lost 20 lbs so far but sometimes i wonder if its best for me. I have bad lowrr back shit thats kept me from real cardio but ive been training core and lower back and such for quite some time. Starting to think it may be time to run

Rant post here, just need to get my weight loss mentality off my chest.

Lost a lot of weight so far this year, to the point where family and friends are really impressed with how much I've lost and my clothes no longer fit and I had to buy more. But oh my god, I look in the mirror and I still see the same disgusting blobs of flat. It's gotten to the point now where it makes me incredibly unhappy. I'm so determined to lose the weight its unreal. I work out everyday, either lifting or cardio (and a serious workout) and my diet is a strict 1400. I know this is a long journey I'm making my way down and I'm lile halfway there, and I'm not gonna quit. I just am so disgusted with myself. I cant imagine what I looked like a full weight. I wasn't even massively overweight, I just want to be ripped. Are there any transitional fatties who are also currently suffering like this? Any suggestions?

Sorry for the blog.

>not having a steady job

Do you track with pictures? Post em. And body dysmorphia happens all the time honestly.

What was your starting weight and current weight?

No and I'm gutted I don't. The problem was, I'd tried in previous years to lose weight and I used to get really pissed if those weren't numbers weren't dropping as fast as I'd like. I used to have photos but I literally just got a new phone and lost them all. I've left my calipers at uni. Tonight, I put on the belt I used to wear and now it just hangs, it's not even close to holding around my waist.

>74kg @ 185cm
>Still that fat
Either your weight or your height is false.

he doesnt really seem fat to me desu senpai

6ft

Not worth it. If I'm paying over time for physical enhancement, I'd rather just cruise on test for the rest of my life.

me on my first day here 2 days ago. Just you guys wait! I'll be aesthetic in no time. fuck being fat!

>keeping track of calories
>lose a couple of lbs
>continue dieting
>gain back a couple of lbs
>feel like my tummy is jello
>couple of days after wake up "lighter" than i began with "harder" stomach fat
what does my body mean by this?

ive always had a really fat face

I feel you user.
My heaviest was 255 lbs, and right now I'm at 183 lbs and I am more disgusted with myself then I was before. It's kinda weird, I swear I have more rolls then before. It's like I was too fat, so it was just all one big roll but now that I'm losing it's creating smaller ones.

Everyone at christmas told me I look fantastic, but I look at the pictures and I'm disgusted with myself. I'm STILL huge. But it's a work in progress.
I think part of it is we were so delusional about our previous states "not being so bad" that we kind of have an awakening. I've lost 42 lbs in almost 6 months and I feel like I'm not having the results I want. It's because I didn't realize how far gone I had become.
I do recommend taking before and after photos. I've only taken 2 sets so far, but I'm gonna take another set here in about 10-15 lbs.
Those REALLY show just how much you've changed. You'd be surprised man.
>t. 5'4" womanlet

Ah man this is really good to read, even just to know I'm not the only one, you know? I think the delusions were strong in this one. But hey, well done on your weight loss, those are some impressive numbers if you ask me. Keep up the good work. We're gonna make it, 2017 is our fucking year.

posting for motivation
148kg - 86kg

even with a steady job I think most would realize this is a rather stupid expense

Down from 235 to 175, took about 11 months

Mirin, hows the stomach skin.

Did you stay constant in terms of eating well during the 11 months? I though a 60 pound loss takes about 7 months.

5'10", bad lighting

Before: 233lbs

Current: 212lbs

Shooting for 190, hoping it brings it my abs.

If i cut harder i probably couldve done it sooner, stuck to 4 meals a day, grilled chicken and broccoli with some franks red hot

I'm 275 and ive been a fat piece of shit forever...

where can I find good dieting plans that doesn't require of ton of cooking skills?

it means keep going

FUCKING LETTUCE, TOMATOES, SALAD DRESSING, PROTEIN BARS, 1 HOUR ON THE TREADMILL A DAY FOR 3.5 MILES AN HOUR!!! You'll have the weight off in no time.

dont protein bars have a ton of sugars and bad shit in them other than protein? I'm lowkey thinking about going vegetarian for a little bit because one of my fat friends lost like a solid 20-30 pounds in 2 months when he stopped eating meat but i don't know shit about nutrition man

Not eating food requires zero cooking skills

true lol but no really what kind of meals do i have to eat to not be hungry all the time and go fuckin pick up wendy's? im very tired of eating like shit but i feel addicted to fast food

You look like Bam Margera.

bro you look fucking good

this me

heaviest was 85 at 69.3kg atm

It means you're breaking down the fat and it's getting mushier. It may not feel like it, but it's a good thing

started at 145kg(320lb) currently 95kg (210lb) 5'11 round about 7 months

>everyone is the same

very nice m8

how long?

Black and white army! You can't be improved in terms of taste old boy.

oi oi

went from beta lookin bitch
to bitch magnet
>nice.png

2 years

Nice face. No homo.

Also share diet please.

You still are doing good. Progress is progress no matter how long it takes.

Now take a picture with your arm at your side with out flexing like your first picture. Stop faking progress that isn't there.