So something weird just happened a couple hours ago...

So something weird just happened a couple hours ago. I went to the gym just to do my usual routine and now this one dude I met a couple of weeks kinda...how can I say this....sexually assaulted me...I think. See this guy at first just helped me by spotting me when working out and we just talked shit for a while since he came in the gym the same time I came in. However today when I was showering he came up to me and started to wash my back and reached down...I was really in shock cause I didnt know he would do that cause I had indication he was gay. He said sorry he thought I would like it. Now I'm considering not to return there cause its awkward. Should I just forget this?

I mean you handled it completely wrong. But I would just go back and if he approached me I would say "Bro don't fucking talk to me anymore."

That's me though. Not sure about you since you didn't shout at him when he touched you out of the blue while you were nude. Some sort of male instinct should've kicked in there, but it didn't so I think you're gay mym8

Holy shit did you have an encounter with Purple Acki?

How can he not talk to him sounds like they were friends. Who knows maybe the way OP was showering made it suggestive that he wanted to be touched.

>Who knows maybe the way OP was showering made it suggestive that he wanted to be touched.

Hot story OP. May as well take your friendship to the next level.

Top fucking kek

TOP KEK

hot

Top fucking kek

What the fuck.. regardless of your sexual orientation people can't just go around doing shit like that?? You pay for the gym and shouldn't feel like stopping because of this. Get in touch with management and get him kicked the fuck out. If he wrongly perceived your.. Openness.. And acted on it that's his problem

I surely wouldn't quit my payed gym over some poofter. Also, no point in trying to keep interacting with him as if nothing happened - tell him it was fucked up and be rightly pissed. He should also suck you off for not talking to the cops.

No, ask him out. As a joke.

Veeky Forums nevers disappoints me

>showering with the stall open

ayy yo op, your friend might be gay, but you definitely are.

I mean yeah, but faggots have zero self control or sense of personal space this is why they're more likely to be rapists and pedos.

also they usually stink.

>Now I'm considering not to return there cause its awkward.

There's two ways you can move past this:

The first option, is to act like a woman. Leave the gym, do and try to have him bounced, or expect an unconformable situation regularly for the foreseeable future.

The second option, is to be the one to start the even-more-uncomfortable conversation to bury the hatchet. In all probability, it will take 30 seconds and you'll go back to being comfortable at your gym, even when he's showering at the same time as you. If not you can fall back to option A.

suck his dick to assert dominance.

The only thing that matters

Was he cute

This.

KEK

OP looks and acts like a faggot, confirmed.