I know this is the worst kind of thread on this board but God I fucking hate my genetics

I know this is the worst kind of thread on this board but God I fucking hate my genetics.
>tfw manlet
>tfw narrow shoulders
>tfw big head
>tfw shit facial aesthetics (no cheekbones, shit jawline, shitty eyebrows, the whole dealio)
>tfw short legs
>tfw tiny nipples (not sure if this is a relatable feel)
>tfw can't grow facial hair (asian)
>tfw hair grows in spiky as fuck
>tfw all clothes look goofy on me
>tfw small feet
>tfw woman hands
even if i try harder i don't think it'll get any better
should i just end it?
send help

Yeah it can. I'm in the same situation for most of these and working out and doing activities really helps.

>tiny nipples
that's a good thing you idiot.

if you're that upset about all the rest, just roid up and get jacked within reason.

I'm a manlet (5'8) with tiny legs. I can't fit adult pants and have to get them tailored or else they'll just drag on the ground.

But I have a good face, hair, and shoulders.

So get an advanced degree, learn the shit out of it and get a high paying job. Or are you also stupid? If so then you can always just go gay

What exercises can I do to help stop looking like a fucking bobblehead
they're too small it's horrifying like the size of a pinky fingernail lmao
this is me irl i don't have money for a tailor or anything so i just constantly look like a clown or i have to just shittily cuff my pants idk what to DO
I'm trying to go to law school but what's the point of being bourgeoisie if i can't be Veeky Forums

>asian
this is your problem.

p-pls no bully

There's no such thing as nipples that are too small on a man. I'm telling you man, pinky nail size is money.

Post a picture desu

T-thanks I guess
I have one on my phone

So post it you faggot

i got fatter

whoops forgot file

>tiny nipples
dunno why I find this so funny but I'm cracking up

why are your nipples so small dude

Your nipples aren't that small, and you have a nice body. Your pecs are pretty damn fine too.

it's prob bc i'm fat
it would be funnier if i didnt have those other problems but i do so it's not
REEE

lmao what are your stats

hey thanks man i appreciate
5'9" 185 lbs
225 b
260 s
285 dl
I think i'm plateuing though because i eat like shit and I don't know what protein is

Post full body, i wanna see your "short legs"

5'9 aint that bad. Sure its not tall but with the right shoes and good posture you can pull it off

>sorta thick face despite not being fat. just wide jaw bones and strong jawline which is typical for eastern-baltic race
>nose a bit wide and round

I look just like my aunt and I hate it. My mother is beautiful with a doll face and I got dem typical baltic genes. At least my bod is pretty nice and I got good titties and pretty eyes + great teeth. But I hate it that I'll never be conventionally beautiful like my mom. I got dem B class facial features.