TFW first sip of the day

TFW first sip of the day

Who here replaced Preworkout with Sips? Honestly no-meme 100x better and doesnt make me want to puke

literally tried my first white monster today and it was bretty gud not gonna lie

I need that mr hyde for my DL PRs though.

I can't drink that shit it always gives me diarrhea.

It's shit.

Tastes like expired Schweppes Agrum

I replaced preworkout with sips. Absolutely. Met a couple of powerlifters who'd been sipping for years and put me on the stuff. Sipping is believing.

I just take smash adderall and caffeine into powder and make my own pills from the dust. I call them "go pills" and use those as preworkout. Drinking energy drinks is for lightweights.

>young sips
I'm dying

*sips fedora*

Sips are for fedoras

Monster tastes literally like Piss, but some shill convunyou idiots to buy this shit.

Memes aside, I never really got a good boost from pre-workout, even 2 or 3 scoops. Monster gives me a big boost, though. Could have to do with the fact that I don't drink soda, coffee, or tea at all and only drink energy drinks before maxing (so 4-5 times a year in my case), so my body had minimal tolerance built in for caffeine.

I think it's also the B vitamins. 16 ounces of sips has less caffeine than 8 ounces of your average coffee, and I get a way bigger boost from a can of sips than a cup of coffee. So it's either the B vitamins or the taurine.

I don't know what any of those are, are these good for cutting but also gym energy?

Yes. Only thing is you might (justifiably) feel kind of white trash for drinking it. Monster is a major sponsor of redneck shit like NASCAR and dirt bike smash-'em-ups and whatnot.

I have no problem acting like white trash in my car on the way to the gym, I already smoke weed before hand anyway and that's pretty much nigger tier.

At least you are honest.

lying is degenerate.

>lying is degenerate
>smokes weed
>uses racial epithets

I'm curious, how much money do you make annually? I want to smoke weed daily but I fear it will hinder me in the long run.

>doesn't know what epithet means

I failed out of college because special snowflake syndrome and am paying off some debts right now before I take some more classes.

but I make just under 30,000 designing conveyor systems

plus whatever I make slinging pizza.

weed isn't an issue if you know how to manage your spending.

personally I wouldn't get into it if you don't already.

I also do not drink for reasons.

Gotcha. If you don't mind answering, what country/state do you live in? $30k/yr seems like it would be difficult to live on comfortably, but maybe I'm just spoiled.
I smoke about a Q every two weeks while maintaining 4.3 GPA and working, but smoking consistently every night makes my mind foggy throughout the day. I'm hoping to find evidence of successful people who smoke regularly so I can justify my habit (although it borders on psychological addiction).

>(although it borders on psychological addiction).
that's pretty much what it is. and try not to justify it.

MI, and currently living at mummys because debts. but cheap rent here is roughly $600-700 a month.

Thanks for the insight man, I appreciate it.

Or the placebo

I used to take caffeine in pill form (200mg) and that shit never worked for me, with or without food, allowing various times for it to set in, it just sucked.

If I drink any sort of energy drink it works way better for me.

it tastes good but i still opt for the sugar free redbull, purely because the can is more aesthetic to carry around and i don't feel like a fucking loser drinking them before class/in public

t. chad

Who here white /hell/ master-race?