Bad form shaming

So /fit, did he do right? Helping people have good form or gym bully?

> bodybuilder Conor Tisdell filmed an elderly woman attempting to use the pull-down machine
> Tisdell joked she was 'working on new dance move'
> Another women said she'd also been laughed at by Tisdell while she was doing squats

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4069820/Brisbane-bodybuilder-slammed-posting-Instagram-video-elderly-woman.html

who the fuck cares

>helping people have good form

I don't think that's how laughing works

He didnt help her. Guys a fucking cunt

Link to a video, please

it's on his instagram or a link to the Daily Mail, but it's just an old lady using the pull up machine poorly and with the caption, "Epic bro gainz"

Dat roid acne.

posting people on your instagram to laugh at
> helping them with their form

nigga thats some gold medal mental gymnastics

What's wrong with his skin?
Why does he look so weird

from the roids, even tho he is still kinda small (especially his chest looks weird af) , he does seem to roid

>"Epic bro gainz"
lmao of course he would be an insecure bully
but he looks like a fag I'd probably do that too to compensate for my lack of self confidence if I were him

HOLY SHIT I USED TO PLAY HOCKEY WITH HIM I HAVE HIM ON FACEBOOK HAHAHAHHA

you should beat him up

>when ur that insecure
jesus christ

link him to this thread LOL

lol what a faggit

>2016
>laughing at tards has become a crime
>SJWs are winning

>haha, i'll film this old woman who doesnt have a clue what she's doing and upload it to my instagram for those all important likes

you're actually defending this faggot ?

he should have either showed her how to do it or ignored it, but he has to share it with all his little cock sucking faggot followers to get more likes. Absolute cunt

Have you been too been a victim of acting retarded in the gym and someone's laughed?
You know what would have happened 200 years ago if we publicly shamed someone for doing something stupidly, hilariously wrong? Nothing.
Get on with life
I swear allyou faggots that have been bullied at school bring it on yourself

/pol/ is two things: evil and insecure. They have an intrinsic need to defend dickishness in all it's forms, and also project how /pol/ they are and making absolutley everything about their beliefs, even on other boards and even in unrelated theads. I mean what the fuck has this thread to do with immigration or sjws??

(This is not because /pol/ish beliefs are wrong per se, or because leftist cucks are right - /pol/ just happens to be shit and a shit expression of right-wing values.)

200 years ago public shaming you might have to do a Pistol Duel X 1 for that m8.

So disagreeing is not allowed? Got it. WElcome to Veeky Forums

Sad. I feel bad for the woman. Civilization needs a reboot

sterons

Those pimple arms are disgusting, put a t-shirt on mate and stop being a pig to elderly people.

He looks like a mutant and his body is not attractive at all. People with the lowest self esteem make fun of others. Making fun of someone's gramma? Childish and cruel.

haha he's wearing a Taylor Swift short tank top

roger cheeto here
bullies function as a sort of social watchdog

Tren does that to your skin.

>i'm hard as fuck online

fuck of m8, i was top chad in high school, you can still be sound and not have been bullied you absolute projecting retard.

She should have bullied him for being a wristlet and still looking like shit even on gear, is he a manlet too?

That's not really helping Tbh.

And I mean it's hard to establish yourself as an authority, you know? I'm much stronger than more or less everyone in the gym, but I have a bit of gut and I usually don't talk to anyone, would look weird if I suddenly started correcting form, no?

>looking like shit

Post your body lamo.

i wanna see the natty that beats that

winstrol

He's not exactly dyel but does look like shit you can't deny it. You must be small if you think otherwise kek