Hey, remember that "No excuses" fit Asian lady from a few years ago?

Hey, remember that "No excuses" fit Asian lady from a few years ago?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3822084/Fit-Mom-Maria-Kang-creator-no-excuses-diet-admits-GAINED-10LBS-ahead-edited-bikini-shoot-blaming-slack-new-workout-routine-life-challenges-stress.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mariakang.com/2016/10/02/a-life-lived-in-limbo/
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/10/04/no-excuse-mom_n_12337666.html
scarymommy.com/maria-kang-no-excuses-mom-gains-weight/
nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/original-fit-mom-maria-kang-gains-weight-changes-outlook.html
ravishly.com/2016/10/05/looks-no-excuses-mom-maria-kang-found-some-excuses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gains 10lb

>still bangable
>still taking care of three kids

i mean the average pool of moms is pretty shit

>has 3 kids, looks good
>becomes a single mom with 3 kids, still looks fairly good

> single mothers are the worst people ever
> u-u-unless it's my /fit waifu

This. She's still leagues better than most

Still looks good. Most moms look like shit nowadays. Next time you're out in public take note of the ladies with baby strollers and try to see how many of them are MILFs.
It's way less than you think.

Yeah, but so what if some neet wants to have sex with her?

She'll never have a good family ever again
How will she ever find another husband?
Who marries single moms?

Her kids won't ever know what it's like to have a stable family
They'll probably end up depressed and messed up

Even the unretouched photo where you can see the stretch marks is definitely bangable in my book.

DAE become more forgiving once you started lifting and realised how much work you need to have a good body?

If a girl is 20+ yo and works out regularly she's ok in my book.

reading alot into a dailymail article of someone who was relevant 3 years ago

If I got to fuck her every day and she let me knock her up one last time, I would marry her

Who hurt you OP

What the fuck are you on about? Consider suicide.

>10 pounds

Do people not realize how pathetic it is to be this bitter about something so inconsequential?

Oct 2, 2016

Months ago I separated from my husband.

Every day since, my moods have been volatile, colorful and constantly changing. I’m either up or down, angry or ok, upset or calm, tearful or solemn. Like my life this past year, I feel like I’m just trying to stay above water, trying to hold things together while breaking slowly apart.

In these last several months, I began to wail – a deep, weeping cry that travels deep into one’s soul. I remember swimming far out into the ocean in Mexico, and wailing while my stepdaughters swam farther behind. I remember running up the hills in Hawaii, and wailing after every 4 blocks. I have laid in bed staring at the wall hours on end, replaying tragic events, reciting broken vows and revisiting every action that led to this single moment…

I don’t know what to do.

And yet I do.

I am not staying or going on this joint road because of fear, I am tenaciously walking my chosen life’s path because of Love. I love my husband, that’s why I stay. In the same token, I love my husband, and that’s why I am also ready to go.

Tonight I saw a shooting star.

For a moment I was reminded of the hopes and wishes I dreamt of as a young girl looking at the night sky. I closed my eyes and in the most child-like intention, I prayed for my strength and I wished for the marriage God intended me to have.

mariakang.com/2016/10/02/a-life-lived-in-limbo/

The worst part about this is all the fat piece of shit women who will gleefully tear her down.

I stared at the ring for the first time in perhaps years. I didn’t stop wearing it for several days after and I started looking at my husband with greater endearment. Perhaps my carelessness was a sign to hold tighter to things you love, perhaps my nostalgia was a reminder of a history forgotten, perhaps my sadness and elation was a testament of how much I still loved my husband…

Perhaps this could mean anything, but finding “it” meant everything to someone who felt lost in her marriage for a very long time. What we choose to make of any experience, is our decision…
>and today, I decide to save my marriage.

Reading comp on this site is brutally low.

> 'No Excuse' Mom Maria Kang Now Has Plenty Of Excuses For Her Weight Gain

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/10/04/no-excuse-mom_n_12337666.html

> ‘No Excuses’ Mom Gains Weight, Realizes There Actually Are Excuses

scarymommy.com/maria-kang-no-excuses-mom-gains-weight/

> The Original ‘Fit Mom’ Has Embraced Doughnuts and Is No Longer Shaming Moms for Not Working Out

nymag.com/thecut/2016/10/original-fit-mom-maria-kang-gains-weight-changes-outlook.html

> Looks Like "No Excuses" Mom, Maria Kang, Found Some Excuses

ravishly.com/2016/10/05/looks-no-excuses-mom-maria-kang-found-some-excuses

Jesus Christ what an insufferable pretentious bitch. I hate it when shallow bitches invoke god, like it makes them less shallow.

would still berry so goddamn hard, whoever could pull it out would be crowned the new king Arthur.

he's still going to divorce her. He probably will wait until he's got a steady mistress/girlfriend before he serves her with the divorce papers tho

>disgusting flips
>the dumbest, ugliest asians

not even once

shes chinese acshully

Speculation friendo, pure speculation. Point being, she has a family and is still married to the father of her three children. Nice article cherry picking though.

wikipedia says she's 5'4.

he's apparently an exmarine 5'5 manlet. kids are going to be turbomanlet.

those kids look like ugly mexicans

would you really take a bet on her staying married by the end of 2017? even your happy family christmas photo shows a very detached dad

race mixing should be banned

Still looks better than most non-mom 25 year olds and beyond.

She gained some weight, but she's still in better shape than 90% of 36-year-old women. Especially since she's had 3 kids.

Would still bang/10.

her husband is a dyel tattooed faggot

She could've married a nice Edward Tao, but instead she married this white guy

Yes. The couple is mending their marriage, what look do you expect?

kek, how fucking insecure are these women? and the best part is she's still bangable, while most of these manatees are 50+ lbs overweight

no way it'll last. smart money is that he already has a mistress

Cuck

>life "falls apart"
>gains a miniscule amount of weight, still look better than many 20 year olds
>lmaoo we fucking told you so who is making excuses now you skinny fucking BITCH
Women are so pathetic

mirin dat jihad beard

Aww man. I was proved wrong objectively now I have to argue on speculation.

Sore losers are the worst.

Maria, pls go. Your husband doesn't love you

Nice comeback, too bad it's to a fucking tripfag, you new shit.

Actually thinking love keeps marriages together.

t. oblivious virgin

its really obvious you're a butthurt asian

lol

I give him some leeway because obviously he's young and stupid. It's why he trips.

But he's so young enough to not know relationships, so he doesn't know this marriage is near its end.

The marriage may be near it's end, I never denied that. I just said I wasn't entertaining speculation for the purpose of the original response which was about her being a single mother with three kids trying to find a husband.

Society is on her side, it's going to be very easy for her to trap her husband for another 12 months so he doesn't have to pay child support for three kids and alimony for a decade. Past 12 months I would not take the bet that this family will still be together.

If this were my family situation I would be looking out for the interest of the kids and trying to figure out a way to reduce the amount of suffering/damage they were going to incur, hence why I take the 12 month bet.

Funny how she spews (as expected) the 'i'm not photoshoot ready here tho!' and 'I still had water weight the morning before the pic!' yet a few years ago she was parroting how easy it was for a regular mother to attain an athletic body despite the fact Maria is in the fitness industry and is a full time fitness model with asian tier 5'4 low bf. The double standards are delicioussss.

Nothing against that body, still loads better than most traps in their 20's. Also notice the fatties on Tumblr calling her out for putting on weight yet will furiously defend any mainstream landwhale, i.e Adele.

She's pretty hot desu

>>>>feminism

"See?! She gained 10 lbs!!! It can totally happen to anyone!!! Diet and exercise BTFO!"

Yeah, man. If you have other life shit going on, your commitment to bodybuilding might drop for a minute. Getting a divorce, and being a single parent to 3 kids at least half the time has to be pretty fuckin rough.

Still would totally fuck her.

Yes, but this woman's mantra was "no excuses" but only when she had a perfect life, loving husband, thriving business, stable family. Thus why it's funny that suddenly she is offering a lot of excuses when her husband left her, she gained weight so she can't do photoshoots, and she's a single mom

It was sarcasm you autistic. They can't call her fat and gross without looking like dicks so they riddleldd it with so much blatant sarcasm only someone with grade A autism would think they were serious

Underrated post.

>No excuses chick is disgusting now

lol fuck off virgin

She gained 10 lbs. The 'no excuses' shit was aimed at fat whales who claim that being a mother and having a bmi under 30 are mutually exclusive.

It was meant to get women to exercise and be healthy, not once was it a claim that whatever fucking happens in your life you must have sixpack abs or you're pathetic, as you nitpicking idiots are trying to make it out to be

married a single mother. they really are the fucking worst

>married a single mother

>"no excuses"
>makes excuses

hmmm

She's a fucking dime. Shes hotter than half the 20 year olds.

fat woman detected

So this bitch cheated on her husband? If that ever happened to me with three kids, I would probably fake staying together and screw around until the kids were grown... then drop her hard.

>Half Chink Kids

>Gorillas knowing what love is
I want a study on that

read

Greentext time. Do eet faget!

Any particular stories about her being a cunt?

>start a witch hunt and publicly slander and gloat at a woman who is going through a tough part of her life
>all because she made some fat bitches feel bad about themselves by existing
So much for sisterhood. Women are disgusting

I read her blog, and her husband has been ignoring her for a long time. Maybe she works hard at keeping a good figure, and he doesn't seem to care or notice. She feels invisible.

Not an excuse to cheat. Especially with three fucking kids. My god I cant believe you're actually trying to justify that bullshit the husbands probably working fucking hard at work to support his family and is tired after a long day. Sorry he can't constantly dedicate his time to her because she spends some fucking time on her body after working all day then coming home to three annoying kids. Never an excuse to cheat.

This.

>lol

First of all fuck off back to r.eddit or Facebook or wherever you belong.

Second of all learn what context is you autist. He was sarcastically presenting the feminist argument in a nutshell, not actually claiming that the gook bitch was fat.

lmao the comments on that article...

But how will I ever find a cute latino papi if we ban race mixing?

THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BE HEALTHY

B T F O
T
F
O

Why do you think she was the one who cheated? What if her husband is the one who cheated?

>manlet

She probably divorced him, desu.

>n-no homo

>giving the Daily Mail traffic
fuck no

literally my wife's son

It's funny because her husband has two daughters from his first marriage. She is literally
> my husband's daughters

But she has three daughters. Also whatever she's doing, I doubt it's very profitable so most likely he brings home more cash. So he's paying for HIS WIFE'S THREE SONS and all she has to do in return is be nice to her husband's two daughters.

good way to throw your genes away

Because everyone on Veeky Forums is obsessed with cucking.

She mentioned "broken vows". That can mean everything, including not being there when your partner is sick.

t.Chang

>Why she no rikey nice Asian man?!

Lol 10lb ain't shit why do people think it's a big deal ?

Because according to internet logic, the moment she had the gall to challenge the landwhales she set the weight she would have to maintain till the day she died.

>responding to someone else's post
>muh feminism is opressing me

lol fuck off autist

Not to mention going up and down 10 pounds is fucking easy. 20 would be something to think about.

Is that her secret to staying fit, guys? Sticking her head in and out of her ass like that must give her a good work out.

Because I said anything about feminism? All I did was point out your shitty comprehension skills you blithering idiot.

The 10lbs makes her look better imo. A little softer but still visibly fitter than 99% of American women.

>Because I said anything about feminism
> He was sarcastically presenting the feminist argument

lol fuck off you illiterate faggot

Keked and checked

are you some alabama cousin fucker? jesus christ

Shit, Veeky Forums is making me hate women more and more every time I come here

I keked

You have shitty reading comprehension and you should go back to tumblr where you belong.

damn i feel like cum tributing her. she has a cute fucking face. damn i can feel this load is gonna be a big one

lol fuck off you insecure cuck

Cuck is our word, SJW, and by using it you're admitting that leftycucks can't come up with potent memes of their own. Then again admitting defeat like this probably gets you a little hard because leftism is fundamentally masochistic.

I thought that said "shapeless bikini" at first.

is that dan bilzerian? is he doing a prank?

>that pic
>being that mad due to sexual frustration that you use valuable time to make an epic mimi about how they're a shit person

lol.