Running

Hello I've started to run this week and realized how weak my conditioning is

Usually I jog for a few minutes and then walk for a bit or stand still and do some stretches. I measure my heartrate whenever one of these resting phases starts. What I've noticed is that my heartrate is up to 180 bpm even after jogging along at a very slow pace. Is this too high to improve conditioning since it is above the aerobic threshhold? I should note that my goal is to improve my conditioning, not to lose weight (I'm actually bulking up at the moment). I feel like I'm too advanced to do couch to 5k, since I can already run 5k, however with a really high heartrate. If you can give me tips on heartrate regulation and cardiovasxular health that would be cool

Here are my stats
184cm // 78 kg
6ft // 172 lbs

Resting heart rate is 60-75 measured when I wake up in bed

Resting heart rate is around 70-85 throughout the day

Should also mention that I am 23 years old

Dude just go fucking run, and after a few weeks when it feels easier, run a little faster.

Can you run 5k solidly? Without walking/resting?

If you can't, you are not too advanced fro C25k!

I'm taking up running too and my first goal was to do 5k without stopping. Then it was to improve my time to 30minutes. Then it'll be to do 10k. And just keep setting goals.

I guys I should put more time into it before I come to any conclusions
Well yeah, I can run 5km without resting

>this person is getting one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year from patreon

OK. Then either work to improve your time or your distance.

I've set myself a goal of running a marathon by October.

I can see why

doesnt even do nudes

god damn, thats a juicy ass

I can only admire her on playing the system that well desu

What is the point then? Why spend money on some girl with a big ass, when you could just look at all the other thousands of big assed girls who do do nudes. Or even better, go out and fuck one?

It doesn't make sense to me. Just like why people donate so much money to shitty twitch streamers

>fucking girls
Where do you think you are

To be honest, I never come to this board. Is it just fags?

Since you want to just get into better condition
>go running every fucking day
>base everyday workout: 20 minutes, no stops. if you have to, slow down or walk for some 50m.
if you're serious and want to become a better runner:
>run for distance, 2/week. start with 5km, when you can keep a decent pace increase the distance, up to 2x the goal distance you want to run fast.
>sprints 1/week, or you'll never run fast.

is this thread running general?

how about the C25K thing, is that best for new runners?

C25K is great, if you like more structured workouts.
It's not the one and only way to train tho.

I know. I'm just doing it 7 days a week though. Tbh, I can't workout without structure

>finished week 3 before christmas
>took a long break for christmas
>not sure whether to do week 3 again or move onto week 4

Nigga you're on Veeky Forums

Fair play

i can run 3k without stopping, should i still do c25k ?
Im unsure about it

So I guess I'm just overthinking it eh?

Pretty cool how this thread is still going strong. I need to head all of my threads with big booties

I would destroy this little boy's ass.
Passable traps are god-tier

>those hips

this has to be some sort of trickery

that's a man, baby

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

WOW!

no he's not :^)

Name?

My inner robot is fuming at this.

this is me again I started week 4 just fine

That's amazing.

running is terrible for you. Stop immediately. Walk and eat a low fat diet instead.

thank god i read this i was about to go running, instead im gonna go to the gym and do leg press

What is a good running program to actually run fast? How would you go about running 5 kilometers within 20 minutes? Just run it but every time faster? Idk it sounds simple but how often should you run, every day or every other day? I know that you can train cardio much more frequently than weightlifting but no clue how to actually get faster other than by just running more and making more kilometers.

Are there any good sources for this on the web? Whenever I google stuff about it I get the typical commercial crap with commercialized programs that might or might not work and I don't know if it's bullshit or not.

Run 4-7 times per week.

Do a tempo run or hill sprints once per week.
Do a longer run (9+ miles) once per week.
The rest of your runs should be at an easy (conversational) pace.

no fucking way

bullshit

>$12 Grand a month for swimsuit butt shots
>Gender oppression
REEEEEE

That's insane. Wonder why people pay so much for that. At the worst hire some high priced hookers.

What do you do once completed C25K?

I've not done it, but can already run 5k.

God damnit men can be weird

fuck you

>not posting the emi version

That's actually infuriating.

PTTTHHHHHPTTHHPFFF *Splort*

>men
Not men, betas. Betas are not men, they're animals.

you go for 10k

That's what I did.

I started with c25k, did it in 32 minutes, next 4 months I was at 25 minutes, this was in march, I'm at 19:23 now

I then focused on running a 10k without stopping. I recently ran a half marathon too but I trained for it since june

Thirsty betas need to be put in concentration camps.

>this person also makes 6 figures a year off patreon

name?

>name
you're the problem

Never underestimate the power of humanity's unfulfilled sex drive.

Can I do something similar if I were to post fit gay stuff of my ass? I've also got quite a big ass and am honestly good looking.

12k / month is a fuckton of money in my country, that's like a year salary.

God damnit Veeky Forums I did not come here to fap

last time I tried to post a pic of SS I got banned because the images were copyrighted or some shit
the fuck

You can sure as hell try, I haven't yet heard of a male doing this successfully though

If you're a girl then it sure as hell is worth a try.
Minimally with in a couple of months you could be getting 200-300$ spend 100$ on cheap skimpy out fits and post like what 1 picture a week.

what country?

The internet is the biggest mistake humanity has commited in modern history

both will blast your knees, do swimming instead