Confirmed rocket launch

XLM about to explode like never b4

thanks user bought 100k

i'm sorry for your loss

Is it?
Confirmed by whom?

No thanks

kek I was just buying it for the me-mes who gives a fuck about .5 btc

I'm guessing this was broadcasted on Fox News?

you're gonna' lose that pretty quick. zoom out the chart and see where you just bought. Say goodbye.

0.5 btc is worth the luls and xds to me first person to post trips in this thread with a btc address gets .1 btc, dont even give a fuck

1Dy2xVkR24YaiaD8mANSsGabdEzEDtEHm7

Plz trips i lost half my money day trading in 2 days hahaha (kill me)

I really doubt we see it go much lower. This is a pretty strong support level.

LOL u should donate here. impeachdonaldjtrump.com ... the dude was crying on here earlier about Donald Trump coming for him in his nightmares. Trying to find the link... Apparently his aunt is a newscaster at CNN and he said once the account hits 10 btc he'll get his mom to shill btc on live at the best time possible

reroll

im getting justed so hard today i have no shame

3GjD7zmxZyq8hrLwyP8mcy6R9iaAR1ZGMH

15QqrYgSbspPhL26VZeLfNDxxfhwjZPHmF

oy vey

Serious question should I buy XLM? It's bargain prices right now considering it's barely hovering above it's pre-announcement price.

Logically it makes no sense for the price to be so low, but crypto markets aren't rational.

This fucking $6.1k BTC is spooking me and I don't want to stay too long.

fuck so closee

well then cant miss out here can i

13aez7VJPqp5Jk452j4W12yH6pk8KDJ94B

wew lad, if your serious i love you

FUCKKKKKKKK WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS THREAD 3 MINUTES EARLIER

I assume poster is a faggot, but did you get your BTC?

You have to make your own choice. I bought in at 397.

fuck you

15huBoy7e9SqiJnZtYx4WYwxntQKxkXiNZ
.1 would double my btc stack desu

looks like a cup and handle to me, been consolidating for days. loaded spring, just need to spark the next moon mission

245. Seriously.

Fucking save me, user.

BTC
15q66dUChhyM6jian1DBhpwEnt3cgLgDPB

>Buying ATH

Fucking dumbasses!

Second trips gets 0.069

13vzFALQHegfXh9SyVGJ37h2RQKmRUwssT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

LOL u should donate here. impeachdonaldjtrump.com ... the dude was crying on here earlier about Donald Trump coming for him in his nightmares. Trying to find the link... Apparently his aunt is a newscaster at CNN and he said once the account hits 10 btc he'll get his mom to shill btc on live at the best time possible

Aaaaaa pplllss

no, seems like OPs done a runner, ah well I can only dream

sending .1

>thinking people will care about this scam in a year
>thinking it won't be forgotten as soon as the next hot flavour of the month comes out
>actually buying shitcoins

Stay poor. I'm locking in millions of guaranteed profit by simply buying bitcoin. It'll be around in 2020 and your shitcoins will be long forgotten. You could do this too, and easily be rich, but you won't. You'll keep coming to shitcoin shill threads and buying other people's bags, never learning from your mistakes.

People who buy shitcoins are dumb, greedy and impatient. Hence why you'll always be poor and falling for scams, as you blindly fumble through your pathetic life.

Plz daddy

32bm5wczmHuCQvKUPEu6evt1f2DJbpaeUd

pls follow through, need to make back my losses