>wanna suicide this ass

>I am Saudi
>wanna oil this ass

why is Connor such an autist oh my god

every video he does is cringe as fuck

Why does he wear a belt with bench?
desu his face is kinda ugly

I know, even his jokes were cringy. He really is one of us

Dude has the charisma of a 12 year old, or a 20 year old autist.

"I don't wear 4 layers of clothes to the gym ever. I do wear 1 layer, sometimes."
>sometimes

You will never be this alphistic.

does this guy just make videos about getting attention from girls? what kind of an insecure fag needs to let the whole world know that women think hes attractive?

no he does it to get ad revenue from youtube then virals it on here.

HEY GUYS CONNOR GOT NEW VID.

within hours of him posting it. right.

This dude is so fucking cringe.

This dude just cracked me up at first, but his shit keeps appearing here, and it's all the same. We get it, you're insecure, and have to let everyone know that sluts want to bang you. I, too, also lift because I want to appear fuckable. Am I as fit as this dude? No. Do I have autism? Seeing as how I'm posting on fit, more than likely. But damn, have some fucking humility.

is this a you cringe you lose

wanna pizza dis ass? wtf is that supposed to mean?? it's gibberish, there's no joke in there no matter how deep you go. how could anyone bang a woman who says that

hes seems crazy insecure

It's supposed to read "You want a piece of this ass?"

You guys all realise that he makes thousands of dollars a year doing this shit, right?

thousands of dollars a year doesn't sound very good

Looking forward to this for new years

Thousands of dollars a year? What are you, 12?

Dudes got a great body natty or not no denying that. And certainly I don't know him in real life to say, but in every video ive seen of him hes pretty... uncharismatic to say the least. Not very charming at all... Just goes to show you I think sometimes theres a bit of luck I think to getting famous. Get shared by someone, the right social circle or whatever, cuz ya from videos well... More power to him though im sure hes making more money than me. Deff kinda makes you evaluate life. Like I don't feel threatened by him as a man if that makes sense from his videos. But maybe he is cool in real life

His bench form is so fucking awful, RIP his wrists.

>there's no joke in there no matter how deep you go
its literally a very simple joke, its just not funny.

based on his autism, I think Connor used to be a /fitizen/ but now that hes made it he just comes on here to shill his vids desu.

He made it the day he hit pubety m8, with those facial aesthetics he would look good as a skinnyfag aswell. He has always bathed in pussy despite his autism.

Connor confirms face and body = life, doesn't matter if you have a "cringy" personality

by thousands i mean 30000 minimum, and like 500000 max, looking at his two channels on socialblade

if this guy was balding he would be getting 0 messages on tinder even if everything else was the same

prove me wrong