Girls never make the first move

>girls never make the first move

youtube.com/watch?v=-ymu7fzdj5Y

is this guy?

I'm natty tho

yes, Connor Murphy

not op btw

What's the point of staying natty in 2017?

gyno, shitty skin, expensive, looking older etc,

>that girl in the background getting ready to work flirting magic on him before realizing she's on camera and backing off
Topkek

>that qt who got caught mirin

I'm ugly and I've had girls hit on me, probably a 9:1 ratio of wanting drinks vs actually interested, but still.

You just go to a bar, don't get too drunk, and eye fuck / smile at every girl in sight.

>vloggers

Looking older is gud though. Roids make your face looks so much more masculaine

Like look at this shit man

Also roids are cheap as fuck. Gyno is reversible. Acne can be treated.

I want to compete in natural men's physique and it's too scummy for me to do so on gear, I won't entertain the idea

Memes aside, girls making the first move sound desperate and unattractive.

Honestly, if a 10/10 started saying shit like "pizza dis ass" I would say "No" within a heartbeat.

>Looking older is gud though.
This. Women dont' like babby faces.

I don't know user, I like it when a girl makes the first move. It shows that she has drive and that I could enter a relationship with a go-getter instead of ending up with a parasite to support.

>pizza dis ass

>Aging yourself on purpose because you think women want that

My fertility

It's true though, really hot girls who hit on you act like they are innocent while almost rubbing your dick above your pants.
Had a date with one who did that and damn I'm still dreaming of that firm big tits and tight body.

>instead of ending up with a parasite to support

thats what women are though
keep her at home to raise your kids properly while you provide

No, they sound like a succubus that is just after your dick.
Then again, I am a virgin. What do I know?

Are you saying that he doesn't look better in the second pic?

He doesn't look older per say, he looks more masculine. I luckily have a pretty masculine face already or I would abandon my dreams of natty men's physique and tren up and hope to compete in NPC. I can't imagine life looking like efron pre roids, I would have 0 self esteem

Nothing you fag.

>Per say

I love connor. He has the most aesthetic body and watching his vids give me motivation

>most astthetic body

lol no

>b-but zyzz is on gear!

So is connor Zyzz just worked harder and therefore was larger

He has my ideal body. Not too large but not too small.

Girl opened me on tinder yesterday with and 'i love your photo", and I'm only 60kg/180cm. If happened with me, probably can happen with anyone with better fitness. Yes, I use a shirtless picture.

>mentioning the only interesting thing happening in the webm
did you post "whos watching this in 2016" yet? you faggot

Who hurt you?

don't forget to stuff your wallet with bills before you go otherwise all those women will go thirsty.

Inb4 people say cringe
Lmao this guy gets prime pussy everyday while u are dyel and call everyone cringe who takes risks, puts himself out there and is truly making it

lol that pic and lol at that trigger discipline

Just another reason to hop on the bike desu lad
I want to look good now, not in my 40's lmao

Connor is actually really socially anxious and i doubt he hooks up every single day.

This. Dude is Veeky Forums personified minus homo.

how do i into connor mode? can i achieve without roids?

this is what you can achieve without roids
so in short: no

Ugly skullcel

>he doesn't look better in the second pic?
>he doesn't look older per say?

He IS older you fucking baboon! He isn't the same age in both pictures. Holy shit

>old looking fuckers trying to compensate looking old and busted already

Start steroids because bronies on Veeky Forums told you what is possible without juicing, ok?

Cant tell if he is geeky or not either because something about him tells me he plays vidya but he doesnt have a pc or anything. But he is down to earth and thats why i think he is natural although people doubt it. He is actually studying computational math or some shit too so he is intelligent.