How long do I need to train for to get a Girlfriend that looks like this?

How long do I need to train for to get a Girlfriend that looks like this?

0 days just be tall

Just make wallet gains and you're set

Is 6 feet enough

what do i need to do

just be tall

i am pretty tall already

that's it

Looks like a tranny desu.

how? she looks perfectly normal.

just be yourself man, I mean she's not that great of a catch but if she's you're type thats great bro uggos need love too.

Enough to not look gross naked.

Believe it or not you don't need to look impressive.

Just not look gross.

Beyond that is diminished returns.

The rest is:

Social skills
Body language
How you talk
How you dress
Income level
Grooming
How your home looks/ clean and nice, or a pig pen?

If you have the above together then you don't even need to be very tall, you could probably be 5'8" and pull it off fine.

i think she looks pretty cute

how do i do these things?

I'm a 20 year old kissless virgin. I live with my parents still, don't really make a whole lot of money.

I definitely have the virgin walk/talk.

and that's your prerogative man, just be confident and you'll get her.

Just tell me the truth.

I live with my parents and girls don't mind it at all d00d.

It's not a big deal. Mostly it's guys that can't get laid that scapegoat that as the reason because it offends their self esteem less than admitting 'I dunno how to talk to women lol'

How about you start with not posting old, busted, tired-out memes from Last Thursday, faggot OP?

>Social skills
No amount of reading about these will help. Find a venue full of people you'll never see twice and practice there (I used bars in college). Also sign up for some club or activity and practice there, too, but with less bravado because you'll see them again.
>Body language
Stand up straight. Relax. Shoulders back, chest out. Breathe. Don't stare at the ground. Don't flee from eye contact. Put your hands *anywhere* as long as you stop fidgeting them.
> How you talk
Practice. There is no substitute. Pick a week to just focus on your volume, then another for your tone, then another for pace, another for pitch, and a last one for topic choice. Also, learn to be comfortable with silence; it's only awkward if you make it that way.
>How you dress
Get a female friend to help you buy some new clothes. Just some, not a whole wardrobe. Same with a gay friend. Same with a chad. Now mix and match to find the look you'll want. Or, if you don't have money, buy fitted shirts without logos or designs on them and get a girl to pick your colors. Wear nice boots, not tennis shoes.
Income level
> Grooming
Shave. Wash face at night and in the morning. Moisturize. Get a better haircut and maintain it.
> How your home looks/ clean and nice, or a pig pen?
Self-explanatory. If you live at home, get out.

> fucked up
> Income Level
Money always helps, but it's not necessary in your early 20's to do well. What matters is something money can buy; namely, wheels. Get a job, buy a car or motorcycle. At 30 money starts to matter a lot more, so get your shit together in the next decade or so.

>if you live at home get out

This meme needs to die lol. There's zero problem with it. Living at home is great.

I'm saving tons of money on rent, mommy does my drity undies.

The only reason I'd move out is to start pinning but I'm natty.

Girls legit do not care at all.

>Practice. There is no substitute. Pick a week to just focus on your volume, then another for your tone, then another for pace, another for pitch, and a last one for topic choice. Also, learn to be comfortable with silence; it's only awkward if you make it that way.

Should I record myself speaking?

Should I perhaps record my conversations with people to play them back later? It's kind of hard to assess on your own without literally hearing it playing back to you.

should i just use my phone to record?

Bout 3.5 pl8

OP here but I live in a shitty area with poor employment opportunities and I don't really get along with my parents.

I think it indeed is holding me back and the small amounts of money i save aren't worth the stress.

yeah then move out.

I get along great with my parents.

I don't wanna brag but I'm doing really, really well, been very fortunate.

I just genuinely enjoy living with them.

That's what pick up artists do to improve their game, I don't see why you can't do the same with everyday conversation.

Recording yourself works if A) you don't mind learning where the exact faults are in your way of speaking and B) you want to learn to love the sound of your own voice.

Well that's great man but I'd argue for the vast majority of people it's not the case.

guess you're right senpai, I better start doing it.

wear a supreme box logo hoodie
fear of god jeans
yeezy's

then you can get her fuccboi ass

get a lobotomy that way you'll have lots to talk about with her

Looks like a spoiled whore

be over 6'3.

Yacunt cause tall guys aren't deformed as shit and die young as fuck. HAHAHAA

>ugly nose ring
>unnaturally massive, most likely injected lips
>eyebrows dramatically plucked into a comical arch

Yeah bro, perfectly """normal"""