People you used to think were big before you finished your first 6 months of lifting

People you used to think were big before you finished your first 6 months of lifting.

Dom has some good size but his bf % is way out of bounds. No shreds at all on arms, just looks like a fleshy uniform mass.

I dunno why guys put in the time and effort to lift and bother cutting properly ever

I'd fuck her
am I gay?

She is big compared to 99% of girls, tho.

His bf% is fine, you autist, he's simply natty, meaning he only looks shredded when he's flexing. You're simply too used to looking at roided out fake natties.

no. I prefer soft, but musclegirl best girl.

He's legit 15% in that pic dude.

Are you implying that you need to be on gear to hit 10% bodyfat? lol.

There's no reason to ever get that fat. Just cut to 9% and then bulk to 12% and cut to 9%.

You only need gear (clen, DNP) if you wanna be like 6,7,8%. Natty can do 9% no problem. 15% is too fat.

the guy looks fine. i agree with the other user. you have autism

or trolling. lets hope for your sake its just trolling

>he looks fine

He looks better than 99% of men, sure.

Problem is he's a bodybuilder lel, his job is to be lean (youtube revenue).

15% bf is pretty fucking 'not ok bro' genova tier for a bodybuilder.

>trolling

I hate new Veeky Forums, where suggesitng that someone should be 10%-12% bf is trolling.

Daily reminder: The leaner you are, the less fat you gain bulking.

No ifs ands or buts. This is why you should always maintain a low bf % (9-12%).

There is just zero reason to EVER hit 15% like dom likes to sit

>visibile sixpack
>15% bf

Tme to get off Veeky Forums, son.

>Are you implying that you need to be on gear to hit 10% bodyfat?
No, you cretin. I'm saying that cut rock-hard, thin-skin look you're thinking off is impossible natty. You need to be on gear to look like that, irrelevant of bf%.

>Problem is he's a bodybuilder

No, he's a comedian, you retard. His job is making videos for you Youtube. I bet you think his real name is Dom, too.

>>Problem is he's a bodybuilder
>No, he's a comedian

>the two are mutually exclusive

lol dude.

You lose the 'visible 6 pack' at like 18-20% bodyfat.

I'm not asking a natty BB to have a dickskin look I'm simply asking him to be 12% or under.

He is 15-14% in the pic. It's too fat senapi. You're not gonna convince me he isn't too fat in that pic.

Like I said, when you are that fat, 14-15%, you're gaining extra fat on bulk. Read the sticky.

Also you can't really get the delt and trap size of the guy on the left, but that's not even dickskin, if you cut with DNP and then dehhydrate yourself you can get there

So what you're saying is you have been lifting for one month.

>You lose the 'visible 6 pack' at like 18-20% bodyfat.

Ok, this is bait.

t. guy that is actually like 20% bf and thinks he is 15%.

Yeah you have autism

>dom is fat and ugly
t. dyels from fit who have no idea whats the natty limit

I know you're trolling (or just retarded), but lets see how far you can take this.

In you're dyel mind what bf% is this body? 30%?

that's 20. Note how the 'visible 6 pack' was lost.

>trolling

Nope

20%- No 'visible 6 pack'

15%- 6 pack, but not well defined and no shreds

12%- some shreds, abdominals obliques defined

9-10%- shreds everywhere

Just do what I do and bulk to 12 and cut to 9. It's way better. Look good year round. Never get fat like dom.

ALso like I said, read the sticky guys. Pretty sure it's in the sticky.

THE MORE FAT YOU HAVE THE LESS MUSCLE MORE FAT YOU GAIN ON BULK.

THATS WHY YOU STAY AT 10-12. NO REASON TO GET TO 15.

>fatfucks will actually argue with me

sigh

Dom is fairly big though. He just has a weird soft look until he takes off his shirt. He also is fairly weak except in pullups and the like. But that's to be expected when you look at his lats.

you're delusional
go out
make friends
leave Veeky Forums
never come back

>type word for word stuff in the sticky
>'you're delusional'

if you hang around 15% like dom you are hurting your progress and your training.

anyways cya user, pls just take what I wrote to heart, it's great for your progress to stay lean year round (less fat gained= less time cutting, more time to bulk).

Plus there's a confidence in having stirations and shreds year round and looking good always

>there are no stages between sixpack and no pack

Time to kill yourself, dyel scum.

>he quoted the sticky

So you don't even lift.

That guy is bigger than I'll ever be because he's 3 inches taller and has clavicles that are 2-3 inches longer

>more time to bulk

Apparently Dom is always doing that according to your logic. How could you have more time to bulk than that?

I watched his vlog of him not being in character and it was weird, like he seems like a really chill down to earth dude.

Sorry but it doesn't work that way. Bodyfat is a lot more complicated than "no abs so here's a number I pulled out of my rectum." People store body fat in different ways. For example, Chris Pratt is never at a low bodyfat, but he stores fat in his love handles so he has visible abs.

It also depends on how developed your abs are. More developed abs are going to show through the fat better, hence giving the illusion of lower bodyfat.