Feels

The girl I'd been with for two months sent me this text yesterday after saying she was too busy with family stuff to see me the last few days...

What can I do to forget about her?Hold me bros

Friendzoned by your own girlfriend? Damn nigga, you must have no dick game at all.

Before the inevitable cuck posts,
I'm sorry man. Shit sucks.
Keep lifting and whatever hobbies you have, I've found the only cure for shit like this is time, and occupying yourself as much as possible so you don't stew on it.

Wasn't like that. We'd go out maybe once or twice a week and just kiss or make out at the end of the night. No dick involved, I'm probably just a loser.

More time for gains

Write her 'hahah friends? Nope' and then block her

Literally just send one reply
>I don't mind being friends as long as we keep the benefits

If you can't still fuck her then she's worthless and it's time to cut that bitch off

I was already going 6 days a week, it's the only way I could manage stress.

>no dick involved

pls

>probably

>He hasn't transcended genuine feelings for females and learned to expect absolutely nothing
>He can't just move on at the drop of a hat without a second thought

Stay pleb

there was no dick involved because she was getting it on the side from this brad dude.

forget about her, remove her from your life and move on.

>block her
You need to be 18 or older to post here, son.

No, dont write this OP. Make it seem like you have no problem with it and just ignore her, she will think you have other girls lusting after you

This is the saddest picture of all time

>2 months

Not a problem, you will get over her in a week.

>being cucked

That's a problem

>not fitness related

That's even a bigger problem

u're gona be fine bro.

You can see the regret in his eyes.

>brad

You are making it worse.

Carson, you massive fucking cuck, if you stay friends with her you absolutely don't deserve to live.

Ah come on dude why did you have to such a fucking pussy about it

>carson

>carson

lmao why does the OP never read suggestions in these threads. Always doing what he was gonna do anyway

Dude, no balls.
That's why she cucked you

You just lost the support of everyone in this thread. Way to go faggot. That bitch has been spending time with you, messing with your feelings, and fucking some guy on the side and you thanked her for it. Never gonna make it.

what the fuck are you doing, carson

Gay post inc.
It's not ur fault dude
Shit like this happends, handle it like an adult
Express that u would have preferred not being led on and that she must understand that friendship is out of the question

Fedora out.

CARSON PLS STOP
A
R
S
O
N

P
L
S

Despite what Veeky Forums says this was a very mature thing to say but now you have to stop talking to her indefinitely. Turn your words into actions and move on and find someone else

This
You didnt have to go spergy and call her a roastie cunt or anything, but you didnt have to be such a pushover little bitch

Yeah. What's done is done and just ignore her from here on out. Don't bother looking back.

Kek

That is not a mature thing.
That is a more mature thing to say.

fugging cuck :DD

Cut all contact. Block her number and delete her from social media. Brutal, but it's the only way.

Wtf dude. She lied to you by saying she was with her family when instead she went back to her ex. Just tell her that you don't like liars and cut her from your life.

I don't plan on talking to her. She's got hot friends that I've made connections with so when I start fucking them I don't want it to be a conflict with her

never talk to her again unless in person

if you see her be nice but keep it very short

doing this lets her know that she is nothing

Jesus christ, Carson. This chick has you pussy whipped in the friendzone while she cucks you. At this point you might as well keep the combo rolling to serve as a warning to other clueless dudes about what not to do.

I just want to hold him and tell him we're all gonna make it

Why do girls always wanna be friends? It's stupid. Just be up front with her OP/Carson. Say it straight "Look, I thought there was something between us. If you want to work things out with Brad, that's fine, but I'm not going to sit around and watch you be with another guy, I'm sorry, I can't"

She's putting her feelinga above yours, so save your own feelings now and and put them above hers. Don't be friends OP, I promise you you'll regret it. Being friends means you get to see the snapchat of them kissing on New Years Eve whilst your home alone feeling sorry for yourself.

>when I start fucking them
Just like you "fucked" her, right? And by fucked, I mean got led on for months before getting dumped for Bradchad.

>Yeah, I think I'm into your old friend Carson
>"Oh... he's a really nice guy."

Then she stops talking to you instantly. If you would've handled this situation differently that outcome would've probably changed too.

They think it absolves them

Holy shit the mad genius strikes again

Although you still probably could have though up something better that was less cucky while also not burning bridges

No, OP. YOU FUCKING KEK. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Now you go and respond "I was just kidding you fucking whore, fuck you and fuck brad, worthless scum"

I think sir has some space left in his comic for Carson

It's a token attempt to seem less shitty, if only to themselves.

Shut up faggot

This is the worst thread.

They say it because they know that they've been cheating on the guy and leading him on and feel bad for not dating him.. they truly just want to tell him to fuck off but women have some type of primordial communication system called gossip that everyone figures out. They're just weird creatures .

Deadly double doubles confirm this must be done

It's because they still want your emotional support, except they don't have to put out.

Dont do this.
Youre a little bitch, and should have said something else,
but this is autistic.

I had no idea people on Veeky Forums were so against people being polite and mature. Sure I could've responded "fuck you whore bitch" fbut that really gets you nowhere and you lose rapport with everyone she inevitably tells about it. I don't plan on being her friend, but what else do I say to that?

I'm glad we all agree that it's the worst thing. Every single time "Ahh we can still be friends though". Only once ever have I tolerated it and it was because it was my first girlfriend and we were like, 16. After that I've just always said no. I'm not even trying to be horrible, just realistic.

This. Mods should start banning these retards.

How about pic related

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MACHIAVELLIAN

>taking it up the ass
>polite and mature
You don't have to insult her to put up healthy boundaries you autistic sperglord.

Carson, listen close dear boy.
You have on shot to redeem yourself, you must text her this immediately. "Honestly I've given it some thought, and after further review not only do I not want to be your friend, hope you and brad die. I hate your fucking guts for leading me on and cucking me and for that I will make you pay. Tell brad to watch his fucking back from now on, you guys have no idea what you've just created. See you around, cunt"
You must send her this to assert your dominance

Everyone's giving you shit but it isn't that bad. Just tell her "no" to still being friends, ignore her or block her because she will keep insisting, move on. She'll be the one regretting it in the future, just move on user but pls don't go back to her when she's begging for you
>Carson

You absolutely NEED to be 18 or over to browse this site.

There's nothing to say, just block the number and move on

Now in all seriousness, say it to her: "Now you've gotta understand that I don't intend being friends with a liar"

I've never been very confrontational with anyone. I'm not /niceguy/ but I prefer to have tact whenever possible. I dumped my last girlfriend immediately and ghosted her when she got lunch with an ex without me knowing, so it's not like I'm so beta I'm okay with being mistreated.

"how long has this been going on for"

"I thought we had a really good thing going, you're breaking my heart"

"I can't believe you've done this"

This
Or this tbqh

Before this thread gets wiped - quick question, semirelated.

GF of 3 years who broke up with me two months ago because she didnt feel the same way anymore text me at Christmas and said it hadn't been a very good christmas. I have a feeling she was laying down groundwork to try and get me to speak to her/wants to keep her options open to maybe get back together. I totally fucking ignored it. It was a whatsapp so she knows I've read it. Did I do the right thing?

Yes

She is your ex for a reason

she just showed you how she really feels about you, she doesn't give a fuck about you so don't pay her any attention anymore she's not worth it you'll find someone better who will actually give a fuck about you and your feelings and not try to keep you around as just someone to talk to when Brad isn't texting her

No you should have fucked her if you could Tbh

You didn't need to call her a whore ffs. You could have very easily said something like "Thank you for finally being honest with me. I wish you both luck but I think you need to take a lot of time and consider how to be a better person. At some point you were dealing with both of us, which is a really shifty thing to do, even if you rectified it in the end. I hope you have the courage to let Brad know with more than a text. You disgusting, filthy cunt of a whore. I want to lop off your head and skill fuck it."

"You're breaking my heart" would be the beta thing to say, no? I didn't want to give her any indication that her tossing me aside did much damage to me.

"Polite and Mature" got your girlfriend fucked by bradchad. "Polite and Mature" is better suited for the business world than a relationship. Girls don't want pushovers. They want guys who are able to take full control and solve any situation while remaining calm AND while making it seem like they're not over controlling. You can't do that, bradchad can. This will continue to happen to you until you grow some balls or go trap

yup i know the feel gf of 2 years broke up with me and was trying to keep me around just so she could talk to me about retarded shit, you just gotta cut the bitch off and move on, you gotta realize you deserve better user

Speaking from the heart is never beta. Talking in fucking paragraphs is

I was about to call you a beta but now I'm confused.

You did fucking good. Don't ever fucking talk to her again. She's looking for comfort and you're the easy option. Resist the temptation.

Maybe things didn't work out with the other guy, or maybe she just wants attention. Regardless, she just wants to know she still has you on the hook. Don't give her the satisfaction.

I know that's a cynical view, but people almost never have good intentions when they go sniffing around exes.

Maybe the chad meme actually has something to it. I've got no idea what this dude has on me to be quite honest, apart for maybe some more confidence and history with her.

Me
>6ft
>blue eyes
>above average facial structure
>185 lbs 12% almost ottermode
>intelligent *tips fedora*

Brad
>5'9
>chubby
>goes to a retard community college
>bad reputation in the big social group we're a part of

Not to say you shouldnt give her your time or go out wth her again, but she's gnna have to do a fucking lot more than a WhatsApp message. Decide what you would do to win her back and hold her to that standard.

I fucking hate women who think life problems are solved with a txt message (whichiseverywoman).

absolutely wrong, never show weakness in front of women

Yes.

Getting back together with an ex is always a terrible idea, like .001% chance for healthy relationships.

Lanklets btfo

Thanks chaps, you've eased my mind a lot. Sorry to shit up the thread and sorry @the user who went through some similar stuff. May your gains be true.

>no dick involved
That's why she's been talking to this Brad guy. Ya fucked up

You

>Analyzes yourself

Brad

>doesn't analyze himself

It's that simple

Worrying this much about what this cheating skank thinks of you is the "beta thing". Tell her
>Alright.
Or
>Suit yourself.
Or
>k
Or even nothing at all, but stop caring. Nothing of value was lost.

kek

Please, user. Let her know that at least you don't intend being friend with her, you will never fuck any of her hot friends if you finish this as it is.

ur retarded

You can be friends with her if you really want to, just remember shes not yours to fugg anymore.

Thread was already shit, friend. Don't worry about it.

KEKED BY A MANLET

HOW WILL LANKLETS EVER RECOVER?

Should I really text her back though? I was going to just leave it where it was and never text her back. Is it worth it to say I don't want to be friends or should I just leave it there and give her the message over time when I never reach out to her?

not texting back

>Neat, I don't date lying sluts so this works out perfectly.
then blocking all contact.

you're a huge faggot bitch that enables women to act like whores for not shaming them when they lie or act like whores.

What a fucking loser. Just send an "ok" to her and never talk with the bitch again, even if she tries to come back, have some spine you cunt.