Pulled a 600 diddy PR today out of pure anger after not doing them for few months due to story related

pulled a 600 diddy PR today out of pure anger after not doing them for few months due to story related

>met this girl during summmer
>we click and start to hang out daily going on walks, hiking
>find out her ex abused her both physically and mentally
>she was recovering for few months after finally breaking up with him
>tells me i'm the first guy after him
>kiss for the first time like 2 months into dating
>she wants to take things slow because she is still "scarred" from him
>fine with me, i actually enjoy spending time with her
>tells me she will spend time with her family on xmas
>receive a text today of her coming clean telling me she spent it with her ex
>she had sex with him
>tells me he abused her again
>i don't reply
>she calls later and i don't answer
>she came to my house
>i answer the door because i didn't know it was her
>starts to apologize and cry her life out apologizing
>tell her i'm happy she was honest about it
>tell her i can never be with someone like her
>go back in and close the door on her face
>an hour later see that she was still crying and sitting at my doorstep
>keep getting messages and calls from her daily that i ignore

am i an asshole for doing this? i was close to forgiving her but the reason i didn't is
the doubt i would have in the back of my mind.

i will never understand women. she is with me for almost 5 months,
wants to take things slow then goes and fucks someone that apparently abused her.

no words can express at how angry and betrayed i feel but at the same time, anger is better than steroids for lifting apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You did the right thing user. As someone who was cheated on and has cheated on someone, whatever their reasoning, it just won't work. Maybe talk to her in a few weeks, but stay strong and don't try to make it work.

You did the right thing bro. If you don't have trust then it's gonna eat you up from the inside eventually.

Dammit, man. Stories like yours really make me lose any kind of trust in females.
I hug you sincerely

>wants to take things slow then goes and fucks someone that apparently abused her.

You don't make her wet. She isn't attracted to you.

She doesn't want to have sex with someone that doesn't attract her. Would you want to have sex with a woman you are not attracted to?

Her ex, does. She WANTS to have sex with him. So she did.

>you even considered going back to her

>you have to ask if you are an asshole

This is why she isn't attracted to you btw

Don't be so hard on him; he just tried to play right. You're right, actually but no need to be so rude. Poor guy is in pain already

You're lucky she was honest man, but I feel your pain.

>am i an asshole for doing this?

Absolutely not and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Ignoring terrible people does not make you a terrible person. If this is real I am so sorry but you are handling it like a pro.

Stay away from that chick, she's bad news. For that matter, stay away from any chick that talks about her abusive ex - you don't want to be involved with someone that was so into their ex they stayed in an abusive relationship, especially when they still think about them.

You did the right thing
not true, some women are just stupid

The only way he's going to change his ways is if he hates who he is and wants to one day hate who he used to be instead.

Simply writing

>sucks bro

Isn't going to spur him in that direction. I want him PISSED.

You did the right thing, she obviously has daddy issues or some shit.
Shame it wasn't meant to be, though.

You made a choice to not see her.
How she reacts has nothing to do with you. I know some women who have been in abusive relationsships. They don't even know WHY they keep going back to the abuser. It's like some saviour complex, they have to save him and change him. Sometimes the abuser has had a past of neglect and if she gives up on him, she will only perpetrate this lifelong neglect. Women like this like the emotional ride of being rejected, and being welcomed. Like the equivalent of make up sex. You just happened to be part of that. You are better than him and she KNOWS, but she also knows that she is more emotionally drawn to the abuser, because deep down, she wants him to change and be saved. How she will react after this, has nothing to do with you bro, and everything to do with her. Don't get tangled up on peoples lies, since she apparently still has the other guy in his life for a reason that you can't quite comprehend

As someone who has been cheated on before. Just cut her loose, sorry to say it, but she's toxic. Besides, the trust between you guys has been broken so nothing good will ever come from it.

This. They're considered damaged goods for a reason.

You did almost everything right, you should have used the opportunity to mentally abuse her and let her know how much of a whore she is.
You should not even consider forgiving that bitch lol whats wrong with you.

Also you should have called the cops after 20 mins of her on your doorstep, that would have been a very amusing moment for you.

Anyways im calling your """""PR"""" bullshit and im sure you just wanted to tell your story and made it fit related so it wont get deleted.

these hoes aint loyal my man

Right thing done user. Youll find a cutie whos not insane.

Straight up.

You did what you had to do, as your trips confirm

This. You cannot negotiate attraction, OP. If she didn't have sex with you or atleast suck your dick within a week of dating, you physically repulse her. She wants to use you as an emotional tampon and for gifts and validation and things like that. Work on becoming sexier bro idk what to tell you

Nope shes the asshole not you OP. Been in a similar situation and you can't trust such girls.

He shouldn't change. I'm going all out armchair psychologist here but she's probably not attracted to him because he's not a threat... It's her daddy issues, not his fault.

Stay away from her, this user gets it. I've been through almost the same shit this year, and the story is pretty much the same.

The ugly truth user, is that no matter how good you are to her, how understanding, supporting or whatever, you will NEVER be him, and deep down, thats what she wants. She doesn't want someone new, she wants the same old shit, but she wants things to go right this time around. I even bet she subtly tried to change you this whole time to be more like her ex.

Stay away user, she is mental, and you can't change that. Only her can change that, and she has to do it by herself.

You don't have to be with her but cutting her cold and dry is pretty cuntish. Be a decent human being and give her some support.

fuck no

Don't listen to this fag OP. You did the right thing, and you needn't do jack shit, you owe nothing to her.

when i saw her still sitting there after an hour i almost caved but then remember what she did to me

why should i offer support to someone that disregarded my own feelings in the first place?

you forgot to post that frog meme and put the bigger than symbol in the beggining of your post

Don't listen to these asshole jocks, OP!! Be a supplicant little beta bitch cuck boy and go hold her while she's crying about cheating on you with her ex!

Op, call her after a couple weeks ask how she's doing, Then tell her this won't work out and cut her off nicely. Op your worth a lot don't underestimate yourself because you got into a baggaged relationship.

Yeah, I haven't finished the story yet, but you're a moron. Congrats on the PR, tho.

Good work OP. Never accept this kind of crap.

You do good, but you should have at least got some Pussy out of it. This is, of course, assuming you have a security system to show her willingly being at your place. Don't need any rape charges from a chick that's obviously crazy.

Don't do this.
You will positively reinforce her mistakes. The sad, hard truth is that ghosting her is probably the best thing for both of you. It will show her that her poor actions have consequences and if she is truly remorseful it will help her be a better human bean.

this is mgtow reddit meme shit
I talked to a girl like this once and I will tell you they are fucked up from dating someone fucked up. She said she was first in too me because I reminded her of her abusive ex and wanted to hang out cause of it. She also had a seperate boyfriend at the time she was talking to me and then went on to cuck the boyfriend when she went back to have sex with her insane ex once. She then told me about how she had to get therapy for how fucked up the ex made her in the head. Eventually I stopped talking to her because she was like a helpless child and knew she would continue falling for her ex, who was a gross fatass who was actually pretty ugly, fat and only played videogames after dropping out of highschool. The thing is was he knew how to play off a girls emotions and make them feel like his approval is important to them.

You did the right thing op. She has probably been with that guy for years and you just so happened to be some guy that got caught in the middle of it.

Because you're not a 12 year old and you realize that this is the most common behavioral pattern for abuse victims and isn't really about your feelings?
I'm not even saying "forgive" her. At least shove her off to a support network so she can get better.

Ugh this is not some 'woman,' don't lump us all in with her. She's a fucking nutjob, they make male nutjobs too. Stay as far away as you can from her

fuck off cuck

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I think you handled it well. Just remember that we should help others in their times of need, even if it might hurt us a little bit. If you could help steer her towards a mental health professional or something, give it a shot.

It's also pattern behavior of immature cunts

Her problems aren't his problems. If she wants to help herself there are plenty of resources at her disposal without OP donning a Captain Save A Ho cape.

Remember what a great man once said

>I wont kill you, but I dont have to save you

All women are like that

>be a decent human being and encourage her to keep being a cunt who thinks her actions have no consequences
great advice, listen to her OP

OP you did the right thing. She has friends to help her... not you. Don't let this break your confidence or faith in others or you will end up like her.

>am i an asshole for doing this?
Fuck no. You could have probably tricked her into "I'm so sorry"-sex, before you dumped her, but you did good.

If you had caved in, you would probably have ended, like the beta in that one greentext, who got cucked in highschool by some 35-year old, and was the only one in his group of friends, who didn't see his gf nacked

Her ex "abused" her. And when she willingly spend time again with him he "abuse" her again.

If only there had been a way to prevent that from hapenning !

You did the right thing.

wasn't that batman in batman begins

this one? shit I forgot about it

Yes, this is the one I meant. It has some similarities with OPs situation

Having just re-read that for the first time since 2013, I gotta say it was nice to read a beta/friendzone story without "cuck".

Here's another classic if anyone feels like reading some more old Veeky Forums rage.

Yes a great man

congrats on the PR bro, FDB

Ay bby do the succ?

And OP the chick is mental. Girls like that will never get their shit together, and trying to help them is exactly what they want, but the opposite of what they need.

And whats exactly the reason you stopped lifting you stopped lifting?
Because you got a sloot? Faggot

>Fionn
Holy shit I was looking for this one a long time ago.
Thanks m8

You don't have to be cruel. Try to be her friend, as long as you can separate your romantic feelings. You should at least apologize for ignoring her. But make it clear that you don't want a relationship with her if she acts like that.

poor guy

>all these whore apologists
Holy fucking shit OP
Ignore that bitch, drop everything and never talk to her again
Theres plenty of non-degenerate fish in the sea m8

>>kiss for the first time like 2 months into dating

stopped reading there

Alpha fux, beta bux.

Stop. Don't be a beta.

You did the right thing. That shit would eat at you the whole time you're together.

Manipulate her into having a threesome with you and ger best GF...FUCKING DUH

You made the right play.

LONDON

good on you bro for doing the right thing even though part of you wanted to stay with her.
nice to read about someone not being a total beta on this board
you wouldn't hear this shit on /r9k/

I dont think its undeservedly mean but it would take a strong rational person to offer support but yet not forgive

Then again is probably right

Actually she probably fucked him because she was horny and was too insecure to fuck you so she just took the dick she was comfortable with.

Almost all girls will fuck an ex before they find another sure thing because guys are horny and have lower standards and they can get away with it.

Not saying guys are blameless, but girls are much more duplicitous and can justify their shitty behavior easier because they have no sense of honor

This here. Basically: you cannot negotiate attraction.
She was probably trying to recover, and you're probably a nice guy, so she though if she sticks with you the attraction would come. That did not happen. Her ex is probably full Chad mod, and that makes her so wet she could not resist.
Think it as a beta that never saw a pussy, if a smoking hot girl offered sex to him he would do anything. Humans like sex with people they feel attracted, just deal with it.

Holy shit, OP, you did the right thing. It's so rare in these kind of situations to see someone able to handle it like a Man.

>The only way he's going to change his ways is if he hates who he is and wants to one day hate who he used to be instead.

P. Much this.

You're doing the right thing OP. She views you as her emotional support. Meanwhile she gets her sexual support from her ex.

Leave her and never talk to her again.

I honestly would have ordered pizza while she was on the porch. Tell the delivery guy to call before handing the pizza over, so he doesn't accidentally give it to her.

He said great man, what do you not get?

Don't do this

In the future, keep in mind that you're not in a relationship with anyone you haven't had sex with.

She's an attention seeker.

You did the right thing

HAHAHAHAH support? Your having a laugh surely? The OP was overly empathetic to scum like this.

What is it about personal responsibility you don't understand?
When you fuck an ex you have been talking about with a new guy, your going to end up alone because we don't want a disloyal ho.

Had some similar shit happen to me

Except I was with her for 3 years before she cheated

Shit-can her and ignore her, block her shit

Can you guys really not tell whether or not a girl is attracted to you?

No you're just stupid for ever dating a women like that

Despite being abused she probably still harbored feelings for her ex and you were her rebound, that's why you got no sex and she went and fucked him. You did good and she'll live to regret it, so don't go back to her. You'll just slowly burn your away as a person if you step in that hellfire.

why are powerlifters retard seriously

Drop that bitch, OP. She's not worth anymore of your time/effort/money/feelings.

Every woman has someone who "abused" her, I don't know how you can still take it seriously

>sat on my porch and cried for an hour after shutting the door
>fuck me
There has to some kind of evolutionary reason I feel like I become soft for these things? Some kind of weird protective feeling when girls pull these moves. Most of the time im a dick and do not have empathy for people fucking me over but this hit in the feels

>OP's pic

goal body desu

Ya, it mean's you're a perfect beta
>ooga booga better go take care of this female that's crying because Gar left her

Nah mate. Actions make you beta. Not your internal thoughts. I would never get back with that girl and probably hate her. theres something in tears that make other people less hostile, im telling you.

Not to be a cunt but he's actually right. In a primitive kind of way the instinct to protect a female that is harmed, or "damaged", is a very beta trait. Alphas in a primitive society would leave the weak for the women to tend to while they go out and hunt some shit.

t. OP's abused ex

you're a man OP
>youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw

>oh god she's crying!
>quick, throw all of my values and self respect out the window, go back to her

you've got lots to learn lad

Lol human females evolved to be trash.

Not that guy, but is that genuinely the kind of person people on this board unquestioningly want to be? You want the full human experience you need to pair bond, and it's going to be more of an adventure if the girl has some damage. Nothing is less interesting than someone who has had a life of comfort start to finish.

Don't worry about her op. You kissed her. You were out of the friend zone, so she has no excuse to go back to her ex and expect you to be there when that goes wrong. You will meet scores of women like this in your life. Be a gentleman, take them out sometimes if it's the civil way to get into their pants.

You can be empathetic to them, and kind, but keep them at an arms distance. You do not have to submit to them. 50 Shades of Grey was crazy popular among women. The guy wifes here--I think--in that book, but they start out as respectful fuck buddies. If you make it clear that you are not looking to get into a relationship yourself, they will not feel degraded by a mostly--if not strictly--sexual relationship.

If, instead, you focus on developing yourself and your future, you will eventually find a woman who is not only undamaged, but NICER HERSELF, MORE ATTRACTIVE, SMARTER, HEALTHIER. TIGHTER PUSSY, AND DOESN'T ATTRACT THE SAME PROBLEMS AS THAT GIRL.

You've probably run into hundreds of such women in the past year, good women, who you were not ready to take on. Eventually you will be, and it will fall into place.

You SHOULD feel angry and betrayed. You HAVE BEEN BETRAYED. The memory will never not seem fucked up, but eventually it will make sense to you, and will not emotionally faze you.

You will have your priorities and morals in order, and work hard to be a better person and challenge yourself. things will fall into place. HAVE FAITH.