Elliot Rodger looked like this and he was STILL incel

>Elliot Rodger looked like this and he was STILL incel
What chance is there for the rest of us?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/cerEq#0
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ
hotelconcierge.tumblr.com/post/87341171254/dont-become-elliot-rodger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was also a narcissistic little shit who believed the world owed him something based on who his daddy was. Just don't be like that and there's still a chance for you

Looked like shit?
I just see a 2/10 ugly gook mix

He looked like the little prick he was. I've seen plenty of guys on Veeky Forums that look attractive or shouldn't have a hard time making it.

This.

He was dealt the best hand possible, he just couldn't get down that whole "being a good person" thing down.

Why do you think it is possible for even the most ugly of men to get laid?

Looks don't matter as long as you say the right thing.

Basically, just have something mildly interesting to say and you'll be set. The better looking you are the less interesting you have to be

>Looks don't matter
lmao at this coping

correction: as long as you don't look like , looks don't matter.

He's got a decent looking face but he just couldn't tone down the Psycho.

also
>manlet

but I am like that and still get nothing

wasn't he a manlet

women are a fucking meme. just work your ass off to earn money so you can bang qt sl00ts in hard to pronounce countries.

The kid was sick in the head.

lol

pretty sure that's shooped...

This

Looks like a character off of antz

He was a mega manlet

That's a photoshop you retard.

>gookcel aspie

topkek

The unphotoshopped one actually looks better.
He doesn't look human in the first one.

Elliot Rodger wasn't a No-Fapper. Guess he learned his lesson the hard way. #NoFap2017

>He was literally 22 years old

He would have fit in at a local high-school

>it took this long for someone to notice
this board is getting dumber by the day

Was he right though?

>read his manifesto expecting him to get rejected time after time
>literally never talks to any women except his mom
Made me think desu

DUMBER BY THE DAY | KILLIN TRAPAZOIDS IN WORLD'S DEL RAY | EATIN BURGER KING WITH SHIM | 210 220 LBS SHREDDED AND LEAN IT PISS

No, he was a manchild, too coward to talk to any girl, who expected women to throw themselves at him.

He paid his frustrations with innocent victims, when he should've just killed himself.

Also dicklet

Reminder that he was hooked on creatine.

imgur.com/a/cerEq#0

He should have done some shrooms and cool down a bit. Realize how stupid he is and how little his problems are

>women are beasts incapable of morals or rational thinking, completely controlled by their depraved emotions and sexual impulses
>goes out and starts running innocent people over with his car and shooting them because they won't have sex with him
Such a great example of his own rational mind and sound moral values. Not at all an impulsive and depraved act. The clown made an in-depth analysis of himself without realizing it lmao

This reads like your average PUA / getting laid advice faggot, with some colorful language thrown in.

as long as you portray yourself as an interesting/humorous person theres no reason u cant get laid, all you have to do is NOT COME ACROSS AS CREEPY which elliot failed to do

He's only attractive if you're a racemixing heathen. HAPA's are low-tier, not as low as Blacks and Hispanics.. but close.

>being a good person
I hate this meme. DURR Elliot was narcissistic and that's why he was a virgin.
He was a social retard, that was all the reason that he failed at getting girls.
He wanted to be Chad, and Chad is not a good person, and is usually just as narcissistic, except he's got the social intelligence to get what he wants.

he was also batshit crazy OK

Looks, money, class, he had it all.

Where did it all go wrong. The Jews behind this one too?

If you don't have an assertive alpha personality no woman wants you unless you make a ridiculous amount of money.

Thats a shoop you stupid nigger

He didn't lift tho.

Looks like an n64 skin

How do I cure my autism and become an interesting witty person? I hate being around other people. I just want to get laid.

Fun fact he never once asked a girl out and was never rejected. If you don't have the balls to even try like this entitled faggot you deserve to be lonely.
>inb4 normie/cuck
Read his his manifesto he put everything about his life but never mentioned attempting to get a date. He thought girls were supposed to come to him.

>an in-depth essay on sexuality from a 22 year old virgin
gee I wonder if this is going to be complete nonsense

Yes.

I can sympathize with him.
I'd probably blow up if my sister brought some guy over to my house.

It's the best safe space from the rest of the known world.

Fuck Samuel, and fuck his sister. She should've never brought him into another's haven.

>He was dealt the best hand possible

SHUT UP. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BEING A HALFIE. YOU DON'T FIT IN WITH ASIANS OR WHITIES. YOU (usually) HAVE A WHITE DAD WHO DOESN'T ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR EXISTENCE AND FAVORS HIS WHITE SON HE MADE AFTER HE DUMPED YOUR MOM. YOUR MOM IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO LOVES YOU.

If he just lifted and got a tan, he would have gotten all that taylor lautner pussy.

So I shouldn't date a qt asian?

That pic is pure COPE from r/asianmasculinity

They hate white men taking their women

>women choose other men
>this is a problem

Considering what a delusional retard he was, and what a total shit mate/father he would have made, I'd say the girls rejecting him were fucking geniuses.

I have no idea where he got off thinking he inherently deserved sex or that he was a member of this higher caste that nobody but him could see. He was a pathetic incel and for good reason. He was right in that women control sex, and it will always be that way as long as women have to literally carry your retard child for nine months and destroy their genitals bringing it into the world. He just couldn't look in the mirror and realize he needed to change to attract them.

He's right, though... The successful civilizations of history all had male control over female sexuality, i.e. state-sanctioned marriage. Greek women weren't even allowed to leave the house; Roman men during the republic had the power of life and death over their households. Victorian England and classical Europe via Christianity, Arabs conquered a huge part of the world via Islam, Chinese and Japanese women were completely subservient to their husbands, etc. When female sexuality is liberated, society degenerates, as in Rome (which was rejuvenated by Christianity i.e. Byzantium).

>Chad is not a good person

What are you basing that on? This imaginary person who dunked your head in the toilet in high school? Just because someone is attractive and socially aware doesn't mean they're also an asshole. You just have sour grapes because you can't be him, so you have to convince yourself you must be a "better person", whatever the fuck that means.

this is just untrue

B-but muh face is most important

Just make them aware of retards on the Internet who will try to make them feel bad about themselves, since now the internet has somehow become serious business.

No society can be called successful unless it is still standing, user. You can't call ours perfect but it's the pinnacle of all human technology and progress up to now.

History majors obsessed with dead cultures might say otherwise.

That's because incel men often go for asian women and Chang often goes for white women and male genes being more important.

He was socially inept.

Maria Kang's sons, pls go

whatever you think it's all in your head nobody actually gives a shit

female here

that face is GROSS

literally one of the ugliest guys I've ever seen

HE WASN'T HALF WHITE YOU DUMB FUCK

HE WAS A JEW

most of the "people" on the right are actually half jew

Of course you'd say that since he looks insecure. Keep treating these guys like trash and don't let them get over their insecurity of women, look at what he did he turned out great hasn't he? Not...

Are you talking about the political spectrum?

most of the right half of the pic are actually jews

the fucking pic you fucking faggot

>Leo Bubenheim

I KNOW WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS

>No society can be called successful unless it is still standing, user.
nice bait

Yeah I mean look at the middle east, the women there have no choice over anything and they're doing great.

Looks help but it's not the end all. You can have a good face but if you're Patrick Bateman than no girl will want to be with you

Omitted variable bias.

>Why do you think it is possible for even the most ugly of men to get laid?

Because prostitutes exist? I'm a legit 3/10 and I can't get laid despite having a fun and interesting personality (based on my large social circle)

Patrick Bateman always attracted beautiful women. This is a terrible example.

he looks ugly as fuck my dude

he was rich, he could do whatever the FUCK he wanted to do, and its a book/movie so stfu it doesnt count

I know this is shopped, but I was in 11th grade the day of the shooting, and the next day I remember every girl in my class was saying that he wasn't even bad looking and could have easily gotten a girl. These girls were a mix of attractive, unattractive, and average.

Really shows that girls don't have as high standards as Veeky Forums likes to believe.

Is that picture supposed to make him look attractive?

Left pic is after 3 yeas of mewing

>tfw I just saved and look a lot like him

And with the freedom society provides to women it's rapidly decaying. Women are a danger to society, they are the incubators of breeding weak r-selected people which will destroy society.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ueR0OLlQ

That

What a retarded face. Lol.

Daniela Suzuki's mother is mixed race.

One of the best examples that looking good is not enough if you have mental deficits.

Roger was a tard that was too terrified to try in life and blamed everyone else for it.

hotelconcierge.tumblr.com/post/87341171254/dont-become-elliot-rodger

>Try going six months without a single intimate connection with another human being—you will forget why life is worth living.

I'm a 21 years old virgin and I'm doing just fine

>Guzman
>""white""

>I'm doing just fine

You're posting on on a mexican hatdancing forum.

bro you are either not 3/10 or not fun and interesting

I'm sick and waiting for school to restart. I can't even train for the moment. I don't have much to do but lurk the internet

>Complaining about Veeky Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

JUST LOOK AT HOW FITNESS RELATED THIS THREAD IS. HOLY FUCK. IT'S CAUSING ME TO WANT TO SQUAT ON A SPIKY DILDO TO ENSURE PROPER DEPTH

Looks still were not his issue

Shooped, he had the typical half white half asian freak face.

He should have converted to Islam. They are still taking converts these days, and good chance they would have married off a daughter to him.