SLR

Nobody gonna talk about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/altman/
dci.mit.edu/assets/papers/15.998_solar.pdf
news.sap.com/solarcoin-blockchain-incentivizing-5000-gigawatt-quest-save-planet/
europarl.europa.eu/stoa/webdav/site/cms/shared/2_events/workshops/2017/20170511/Francois Sonnet.pdf
solarcoin.org/en/news/electricchain-joins-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-presents-solarcoin-ecosystem-to-european-parliament
electricchain.org/about/team/
linkedin.com/in/nickgogerty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>51 bitcoin volume on Bittrex

yeah totally not a pump and dump

Go all in. Find out.

look at its fuckin volume, no one cares about this coin

TX had ~8 BTC volume last weekend before it ballooned to 1000 BTC volume over the course of the week and is still going strong.

people think solarcoin will be the coin picked in the next PBC, but it already has been confirmed to not be

so this is merely a pnd? i was just wondering t b q h, what a huge spike though

teeka said it solarcoin in the latest PB video

watch pbr is gonna post this coin next month screencap this

i already went all in before the pump. just here watching the charts go bonkers at work

quoting this from another thread.

One of the founders for SolarCoin, Christopher Altman. linkedin.com/in/altman/

"
The initiative launched in a worldwide press conference at MIT in February 2016, and is working in close partnership with scientists and researchers at NASA, MIT, Xerox PARC, Google, the US national laboratories and other leading labs, expanding rapidly worldwide, to low-Earth orbit―and beyond."

Here's the MIT paper regarding SolarCoin: dci.mit.edu/assets/papers/15.998_solar.pdf

SolarCoin is an ElectricChain project. ElectricChain's co-founder is Francois Sonnet. He got ElectricChain to work with the UN and European Parliament. Also, ElectricChain is part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.

news.sap.com/solarcoin-blockchain-incentivizing-5000-gigawatt-quest-save-planet/

europarl.europa.eu/stoa/webdav/site/cms/shared/2_events/workshops/2017/20170511/Francois Sonnet.pdf

solarcoin.org/en/news/electricchain-joins-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-presents-solarcoin-ecosystem-to-european-parliament

The derivatives trader that Teeka mentioned is Nick Gregory. He is one of the co-founders of ElectricChain and SolarCoin. and, he will be at the Web Summit 2.0. He's an extremely well connected guy.

electricchain.org/about/team/
linkedin.com/in/nickgogerty/

wheres the dump. yeah thought so. its PB accumulating

See thread

I saw a 30btc buy wall flash on bittrex for a millisecond. This is no joke this time around.

thanks faggot

yes it released my fucking bags, thanks pumpers

reeeeeeee I thought it was Grid+

better start accumulating before its too late user. or not. i dont care.

I hope it dumps before you get home faggot. or not. I dont care.

>98,034,282,481 total supply

lmao thanks faggot i can feel the love

Damn u raw dogged those noobs

lucky ass

what do you consider to be the absolute maximum total supply before a coin is just too abundant? Personally I go for 1,000,000,000

post yfw its up 300% later today

>thinking people will care about this scam in a year
>thinking it won't be forgotten as soon as the next hot flavour of the month comes out
>actually buying shitcoins

Stay poor faggot. I'm locking in millions of guaranteed profit by simply buying bitcoin. It'll be around in 2020 and your shitcoins will be long forgotten. You could do this too, and easily be rich, but you won't. You'll keep coming to shitcoin shill threads and buying other people's bags just before they drop, never learning from your mistakes. Meanwhile I'm getting blowjobs from models in a Ferrari.

People who buy shitcoins are dumb, greedy and impatient. Hence why you'll always be poor and falling for scams, as you fumble your way through your pathetic ""life"".

bitch, i just saw your stupid copypasta in a different thread. fight me