>have not been to it because i am too scared

You're not gonna make it.

Just go, it gets easier over time.

I KNOW THAT

here's one that happened about two weeks ago

>be me
>6'4" 235 lbs 12% bf
>hanging out with my boys in front of the gym
>just wrapped up a killer leg day so we're smoking some cigs and shooting the shit (if you've never had a post workout cig you're a faggot plain and simple)
>bullshitting around and catcalling the sluts going into and out of the gym
>see a minivan roll into the parking lot and drop off a kid about 25 yards out
>minivan speeds away, check the driver it's a haggard, fat old soccer mom
>kid's walking over to the gym doors, probably like 15 years old, 250+ pounds, cokebottle glasses, acne all over, greasy long hair, the works
>just as he passes by us i call out "what's up shamu?"
>he stops and looks over to us
>"long way from sea world ain't you, boy?"
>my buddies and I laugh, high five each other, he just stands there and looks at us dumbfounded
>i sip my protien shake and say, "what you just gonna stand there starin' like a retard? we don't like fatboys like you 'round here"
>i flick my cigarette butt at him, he flinches and starts walking away looking for him mom's van
>my buddies throughout all this are cracking up
>kid realizes his mom has left, pulls out his cellphone i assume to call her to come pick him up
>walk over to him and smack it out of his hand
>it breaks on the pavement
>"nah, you look like you could use the exercise"
>my buddies lose it, the kid is shaking and staring up at me with tears in his eyes
>"go on now boy, get. 'fore you make me mad"
>he starts heading off out towards the parking lot
Never saw him there again.

What are you complaining about, then?

Y-you too

Just go, you dip.

>someone actually took the time to write all of that
I can imagine a fat fuck giggling to the thought of many (yous)

OP is a fag

There aren't any more (You)s.

i cant i dont know what to do there i was last at a gym 2 years ago in a different country and we had trainers there you help you
in the u.s you dont so im going to look stupid

Fuck off this board then you pathetic mess, once upon a time we talked about weightlifting here, now its just losers like you menstruating everywhere because they dont have a pair of balls between the lot of them

I'm in the same situation as op, should kill myself? I think I have bad genetics so even if I lift my body will look bad

brah just lift brah

too bad you'll never find out cause you're an enormous pussy. Just keep blaming your genetics tho that will get you far

you realize we have the internet now, right? ffs i've been going to the gym for just under a month and have relatively figured out what to do based on videos and forums

>Have done commercial gyms despite sacredness, but couldn't commit often
>Take full plunge and go to powerlifting gym
>Constantly scared out of my mind, everyone 100x stronger than me even the women
>Haven't missed a day since

Sometimes you just need to give yourself a heart attack or use the fear of death to propel you.

i get anxiety thinking about the gym being busy and me not able to figure out a machine desu
maybe i will go today to run and take a look around idk

ALPHA AS FUK

>i just read all that

i had the same problem, but dude nobody gives a shit, trust me. watch other people to see if you're using the machine/rack for the right shit, and almost everything there has clearly labeled instructions on it. plus you'll see people doing meme exercises or lifting tiny amounts of weight and you can just laugh internally, thinking about how Veeky Forums was right. you just need to get started

I just built a little home gym to do basic stuff, so until I can lift somewhat more respectably, I do it at home. Hopefully gains will defeat my autism someday.

That's mean fuk u big p

Holy shit. How long would that take? Roids?