>Senior in college
>3.8 GPA double major (STEM + Econ) at top Uni
>has incredible consulting job (100k+)
>fucks Stacy's
>Barely works out, eats like shit, uses bro-science
>6'4"
>Everyone loves him

If anyone has any questions about him, I'll answer them

wait, the trip OP was available? Aren't trip codes unique? Am I missing something here. Not a trip fag so idk

WHats the stem major

Does he ever give you b urself advice?

>questions about succesfull people
He is just a succesfull normie,nothing special here.
How are you doing OP

Nutrition

>nutrition and econ
>impressive

Lmao

My brother used to have solid aesthetics, now he's a schizo and fat as fuck NEET everyone hates.

in what mode is he?

not a STEM major jackass. we thought you were going to say something useful like engineering or chem or some shit....

What made you think nutrition was a STEM field?

Yes

Engineering

Probably a bit fatter than skinny fat

He's definitely not the person to be a NEET, he already has a job and is incredibly hard working

Also if they don't have this trip they're not the real OP

nah

>Barely works out, eats like shit, uses bro-science
>3.8 GPA in Nutrition

That's confusing

Also how does he have a 100k+ job

>STEM
>ECON

>CONSULTING

Nah. Consulting is for liberal arts majors and Jewish girls desu senpai.

Not me, he has an engi major

Top tier consulting firms pay that to first-years

what branch of engineering? are you in an area with a high cost of living?

Brehs

I don't want to give away too much info, but it's one of the more difficult ones I believe.
We live in the Chicago area, but our family is pretty well off, so we live in a nice suburb

Spoken like a true blue collar slob. Ever heard of McKinsey, BCG or the Big 4? Of course you haven't, you fucking pleb.

Hey we have the same brother

Don't make fun of the working class you dick. Way to conform to a stereotype smig piece of yuppie shit

This. The world needs ditch diggers and people to clean my condo.

The tripcode is the part after the exclamation point. Basically you set a password after some hastags and it generates a tripcode. Anyone can use the name before the exclamation points

I have this friend like you. He keeps bragging about his brother that fucks stacys and has a sweet job. That he was aesthetic (through steroid use) and worked as a model.

It's sad as fuck, why brag about someone else's achievement. The guy is a skinnyfat, lazy fuck, weed addict that hasn't done anything with his life except move back in with his mom at 29 and getting fatter.

Also this isn't fit related so sage

I'm not bragging, desu it's kinda hard living near that kind of success, but I'm doing pretty well for myself as well, just no where near what he is doing

what makes him truly happy in life?
what will remain of him in the year 2116?

>100k a year
> a lot of money

Pick one.

>>has incredible consulting job (100k+)

Justin bieber makes four times what your brother makes in a year, from ONE concert

>Everyone loves him

If your brother was balding this would no longer be true

>fucks Stacy's

Mite b cool

Oh hey it's the male pattern baldness guy

Banging's Stacy's, making Money
Idk, prob his children/grandchildren
He's not balding, nor does it run in our family

older brother confirmed for useless beta boy

Living near that success? Try being a bartender in a family where everyone is so filthy rich they all literally have several appartment complexes, cars, businesses and drink wine that's 1.5k a bottle on christmas. Even my fucking 2 year older cousin is that rich and he's only 27.
I'm pretty proud of my work and my 3k a month salary, which is more than double the average here. But that's pocket money for them and they think and act like I'm a failure. Drank 3 of their expensive bottles out of spite even thou I dont drink.
Atleast I'm the only aesthetic one in my family and I'll be rich aswell when my grandma or dad dies so that's something right?

Money really isn't everything. It's just lubrication.
And your family sounds like a bunch of over-monied cunts.

Guys

Accenture or KPMG.

Your cousin can't be that rich unless they just handed him money or he sold some tech startup for millions..

There are no jobs that pay you enough to buy several businesses at 27 lol.

Barely works out.. so hes a douche, why would someone smart not research lifting and improve his body ?

because CHAD eats PIZZA and FUCKS Stacy while you LIFT alone

Why the fuck is this thread even a thing?

So what if people love him, if he's a nice guy to be around?

He worked hard through college and probably works even harder now, consulting ain't no joke man.

Who cares if he barely works out, you don't need to work out.

Your brother worked very hard to get where he is, height/face aside.

Are you autistic?

I think so to that's why I dont chase it I'm more than happy with what I got.
And yes they are, during family gatheribgs they always talk about new deals, cars, expensive vacations, clothes, etc. It sickens me really.
My brother is a heroin addict and he even got pushed away by our family except for me. Even with allthe money, houses, buildings and appartments they got they refuse to lend or met him use one. He's fucking homeless. Pretty sure he's gonna dance on their graves fucked up on dope with inheritance money as soon some of them die.
And no I can't take care of my brother. Tried letting him live with me twice but he kept selling my shit for dope kek. I do however invite him over a couple of times a week to feed him and let him wash his clothes.

his brother worked smart to get to where he is

working *hard* would be at some stupid 9-5

Why the fuck would they let a heroin addict use their shit? That's a sure fire way to lose your shit.

Translations for a STACY in other countries:

Stella (Spain)
Svetlana (Yugoslavia)
Olga (Russia)
Joline (France)
Chantal (Germany)
Svantje (Holland)
Riwo (China)

why is your life so pathetic that you need to post stupid threads on an African basket weaving forum?

why are there people seriously posting in this thread, are they as autistic as you?

Ofcourse my uncle did. My cousin got a master in law and my uncle bought him a lawyer practice and also gave him 6 appartments when he was 21.
My family doesn't want to give me shit because I refused to go to law or medicine school and are convinced it reflects bad on them. So they say I'll have to work myself up on my own.

Engineering is a tough degree, takes discipline and studying. Economics is easy though.

Also consulting isn't a 9-5 lol. His brother is probably traveling 20/30 days of the month. Maybe he gets lucky and has a local office to work from, but he's still likely working 60+hr weeks.

consulting is prestigious but it's for cucks because you live in a fucking hotel and work 60-70 hours a week for salary.

Eat a bowl of dick and grow my fucking potatoes, pleb. That's all youre good for.

just children is not much of a legacy
woman in the pic has a posture like a t-Rex -> squatting done wrooooong!

Why the fuck wouldn't you let a family member who has it hard LIVE, not give in one of your 85 appartment or 40 houses? They really dont need the extra 600 a month and can definatly afford to lose ALOT of shit.

>engineering
Haha

Neither, more presitigious
I don't know why, but the point is that he still pulls hot girls all the time even without working out
no but I'm Veeky Forums autistic. It's weird because I only realized he was the ultimate chad yesterday, because he doesn't really talk about banging chicks to me, only to my cousin, who we were all hanging out with.

If they actively refuse to help OP out financially because he's not in law or medical school they don't really sound like the forgiving types that wouldn't disown a crackhead son

Noticed the bartender guy wasn't OP but whatever you get the point

I hope you lose all your gains in a horrific car accident. I'm educated you yuppie prick.

North shore baby?

>posting a thread on the fitness section of a chinese cartoon board for the sole purpose of bragging about your brother

This is one of the sadder things i've seen here

I'm not bragging, the thread is supposed to be about what makes someone a chad, and what it's like to be his brother

In the University of Dick Suckling? I believe that lol. Don't speak to me unless you're Ivy League/Russell Group and earn at least $120k. I bet you support Trump and Brexit, lol.

STEAM master race

Aesthetics > money

A rich skinnyfat is still skinnyfat i.e pathetic and disgusting

What is big deal about 100k salary. Just come to SF and you can make $250k as a software engineer.

If I only made 100k I would consider myself a failure

aesthetics get you women

money gets you women and anything else you could want

nice rationalization

Lol at this level of ignorance. $100k isn't a lot of money for your first year out of college? What do you do? Please enlighten us.

>Don't speak to me unless you're Ivy League/Russell Group
I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS POST

MBB?

found the butthurt liberal

>comparing ivy to russell
lmfao, go get ruined by a terrorist attack you retarded chav

y

Fuck em OP.
You're doing good on your own and they shouldn't bring you down since they're all inheritance rich not self made.

People who aren't white trash?

Northwestern? Chicago?

I can respect if you went to Oxbridge, UCL, Imperial and LSE.

Everything else is for plebs.

Buddy of mine was our year's best alumnus in Materials Engineering with like a 3.9 GPA (which in Germany is way harder to achieve than in the US due to differences in the University system), went to Virginia Tech for some time, won a national award for his research and went into consulting post graduation. He makes a ton of money, travels all over the place, stays at 5 star hotels and works really cool projects like 2 months into the job. Just to give you some perspective into consulting.

The only people who hate on Chads are betas

Not saying which uni, as I realize how much info I already released

That's not OP, only posts with this trip are from me

This sounds accurate for what he will be doing

Fair. Although this doesn't really narrow it down. He sounds like a pretty average MBBer.

except only white trash think those things mean anything. Half the ivy league schools are mediocre and most of Russell league is actual shit tier.

Which ivy did you attend?

If you think there is a huge different between HYP and the rest you're the pleb

My university is ranked above several ivies, not sure why you care though

There's definitely a big difference between HYP and dartmouth/brown/cornell

If you were smart you would let them pay for your school in a worthwhile degree, but that is harder than bar tending and it sounds like you have settled for hoping you inherit something.
Or you have a record and know you can't get a good job.

You're definitely still in school. Once you graduate perhaps your world view will open up a bit. I attended one of HY and can tell you that my peers were no smarter than any of the Cornell / Dartmouth grads I work with.

>anecdotal evidence
You sure you attended Harvard/Yale?

>yes

you realize that we are just people right? We just had good standardized testing scores / went to the right prep schools / had the right family connections

Good thing were talking about the schools, not the people...

You seem to have missed the point. All I'm saying is that yes, even someone who went to HY can use questionable logic in an internet debate on fucking Veeky Forums.