What's the first thing that comes to mind?

nut

2/10 face

The bar

the need to breed

coal burner

WTF I work there

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPTHFFFTHH

One-legged lordosis.

What's with the grey spot on her head?

>BRAAAAAAAAP

Oh user. I'm so sorry. I thought I was the only one here.

>Brap Brap
I'm so sorry. I guess all that protein I drank is having its affect

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Could you do me a favor and sniff it all up user. don't want the smell spreading throughout the gym.

>takes of shorts and spreads cheeks

Put your nose right on my asshole user. I got a big one coming. I want you to sniff it all up.

have you ever sniffed her braps?

minor maxillary recession

>I will never have someone to snuggle at cold nights, no one to eat dinner with. I will die alone never to know love.

That's pretty much it

Fuck.
>Open thumbnail
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

PTHHHPTHPTHHHH *splort*

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>whats she doing with the bar
>what kind of shitty bar is that

How do you know she's a coal burner?

He doesn't and she isn't, hes just a cuck.

fat

creampie

*hangs you publicly*

>wearing a hat inside

fucking americucks

I instinctually know to survey her ass. Then I noticed her quads.

>Ass
>Legs
>Face

Usually I check out a woman's tits/legs before her face.

high rep sets

>that's not an IPF legal bar

into the trash

Does anyone else like BRAPS but actually hate smelling farts?

thot

I can't smell farts :^)

fart noises

thanks /tv/

*nods ass respectfully towards you*
*prrrrrpbbpbpb*

I want to look like her, but with more muscle and less arm fat.

Second thing that comes to mind is that she has to go back.

What the fuck is your problem?

I wanna pull down her shorts just far enough so I can fuck her sweaty asshole.

memes

tfw autismo

a girl will never do that for me

She wears one of those garter things to slim her waist. She doesn't naturally have that fat placement. And she's fat.

Ass

Nigger