Literally without memeing, please tell me:

literally without memeing, please tell me:

how do i tell if im attractive or not?

i can take nice pictures of myself, but thats just because im good with a camera and understand lighting and stuff. how can i tell if i as a person am attractive?

Being attractive is for women and fags.

If you were Chad you would already know. Just lift.

the other day someone said if women aren't actively trying to hang out with you (and you are exposed to people where this could be possible) -- then you're probably not that attractive

i am a fag actually, idk if this applies

Do women act childish around you or tease you?
No? You are ugly?

You would know by now if you are attractive. You're most likely a 7.5 or below, which is fine. Just lift and make the most of what you have. Fuck worrying about what you don't have, do something about it instead.

post this on lookism.net and you'll get a decent answer
lol at asking a bunch of aspie gymcels

Then who fucking cares. Sex with men is easy.

When they record you in public transport with their smartphone.

Reasons I might be attractive:
>my mum says im handsome
>had first threesome aged 17
>have a lot of hookups just using a fave pic (but im gay so maybe thats not difficult)
>people here think my pictures are cute (but it might just be im a good photographer)
>noones ever told me im ugly

Reasons I might not be attractive:
>never been in a serious relationship
>only been asked out twice, both times by massive creeps, never been asked out by anyone else

Whaddya think?

This 2bh. What, do uglier fags only get 75 cocks a day instead of 100?

Post face and I'll critique

this is probably a bad idea
im just bored enough to do it anyway though

cut hair, get adolf youth.

You have an okay jaw+cheekbones+chin, your philtrum is a bit long (nose is higher up on your face compared to your lips). Your eyebrows are good, but eye color is nothing special. Hair is all right, but style makes you look like a teenager.

You look average to attractive. 5 being average

5-7.5

Literal child
Worry about homework

then just kill yourself

Haircut looks almost acceptable from the front but from any other angle it's fedora tier. Get it cut at least a bit shorter. Go to a girls salon if you have to just get it done.

Grow a LITTLE stubble if you can.

Otherwise you'll be fine and it's how you carry yourself that is more important.

Presume you're the most attractive guy around. The only thing more imposing than a mountain is the shadow it casts.

Think about it. Why would you ever deny that you're attractive. One end of the stick is insecurity, the other is confidence. With all the rational choice arguments in the world, there is no reason for a self respecting man to ever doubt his status.

Of course, workout, maintain good hygeine, don't dress like a retard, and learn to be a silver tongued devil. I guarantee you will pull 8s as a 6. All it takes is confidence.

>self-respecting man

There's your problem

What does your mom say?

stop being gay

Typical fucking nu-male image, what self respecting adult needs a checklist to tell them to brush their fucking teeth? Do you need someone to hold your dick for you when you take a piss too?

>don't shave chest
Low-t detected

yeah brah if you're a 5'1" obese high estrogen Indian with cystic acne, a NW6 hairline, recessed facial features and clavicles narrower than your pelvis just pretend you're a 10/10 and could mog prime Gandy
just b konfidunt brah b urself

Is that what I said, you petulant fuck?

No. I said, be confident because there's nothing to lose by doing so. More so, you're forgetting the fact that this little guy posted a picture of himself and he clearly doesn't look like a mongoloid.

Then again, for gays it may different. OP, your case may just be the fact that homos are all out for sex. There's few normal homos that just want a relationship.

You'll find someone. In the meanwhile stop being a fag and learn to move away from your victim mentality. It will benefit you greatly.

You're cute. I'd ask you out, but you might acuse me of being a creep.

>Do you need someone to hold your dick for you when you take a piss too?
That would be nice tho

do women approach/flirt with you unprovoked? No? You're not attractive.

you're attractive, but that style is doing you no good.

Not OP but fat chicks flirt with me, so do gays.
Does this mean I'm at least a 7?
My friend gets hot chicks hitting on him all the time it pisses me off because he's an idiot who actually smells and doesn't wipe his ass properly

4 at best, almost zero dimorphism, deformed lower third (mouthbreather? Long philtrum and possible recesed maxilla), no brow, you might think you're hiding it but I can see your NW1, no chin definition, soft rounded jaw like a woman and I guess the grinch stole your cheekbones.

Lucky for you, you're a fag, and fags are generally not that concerned with genetic quality and ideal development.

your a 10/10 to me cause you arnt a pussy

what if I'm probably less funny than your average women and extremely awkward/have a terrible reputation for being an asshole? Would being attractive still override that?

I'd pee in your butt (no homo)

People excuse anything if you're attractive, women in particular. Being an asshole becomes being "powerful", being awkward is "cute" - you can do anything except maximum spaghetti and they'll just see what they want to see.

What I want to know is, what can be done about particular bad looks? I've got one eye that is marginally more open than the other the whole time, and no one consciously notices but it detracts from facial symmetry. How do I into a fix?

Now show me your dick

Not OP but I have virtually zero contact with any girls in my age group, how am I suposed to know if I'm attractive or not?

If you have zero contact, you're not.

You look like a fag with that haircut.

but user, he is a fag

What a fucking faggot.

Get rid of the Jim Morrison hairdo

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O