He pays for a gym membership

>he pays for a gym membership

you do realize you can literally just walk into the vast majority of gyms without even been questioned on whether you have a membership or not, right?

what the fuck are you talking about?

>gym is locked behind a key-pass

Yeah lemme just walk through that locked door..

If the gym doesn't have a key, swipe, scan, or other barrier chances are it's a smaller gym and they WILL know.

Why do you pay for a membership when you can just walk into any gym and lift? Most of the time gyms are staffed by 1 person, who generally is busy watching TV or lifting or chatting and most of the time they just assume you're a member anyway.

Every gym I've been to has either had a tag scanner or fingerprint scanner at the very front with multiple staff members watching and calling people out if they don't scan in.

You must be going to a ghetto ass gym.

this is how liberals actually train

lmao at my gym which is probably way smaller than normal ones usually 3 guys work at once and one is always at the reception so don't generalize that. mabye you've made some lucky experience at cheap gyms

People actually pay to have their tag or fingerprint put into a system........for lifting.......

Who in their right mind would allow that information/data to be taken from them? Are you a brain dead sheep?

I'm not a nigger nor a leech so I actually pay for the services I enjoy.

This is true, however what is your end game? After a while the counter person will realize that the same guy walks into the gym without scanning his id tag.

You could switch up gyms on a rotating basis, but again, after a while someone would catch on.

Additionally, I've always wondered what kind of trouble you would get in for that. Because I've had the same realization.

Lastly, I think there would be a lot of anxiety doing that. You'll always get caught, you'll never be able to casually go to the same gym, you'll essentially always be on the look out.

Plus there is just general wear-and-tear. A lot of gyms go out of business because of delinquent accounts, I think. I understand the logic "well, they already have the equipment." However, your membership pays for the equipment and the repairs of the equipment.

if you are enjoying your lifts youre not trying hard enough

>muh precious information
unless they seem shady you shouldn't be so paranoid about it user

>tfw not a sub human and have a Home Gym
Enjoy licking Pajeets and Ahmeds Ass Sweat on your Barbell/Bench

Let's see how carefree you are about that kind of information when a corrupt rogue agent sets you up for a crime you didn't commit.

>zawazawa

tromp

Ar my gym everyone has to go to the front desk staff and they manually log each one in, otherwise the card does not work on lockers and doors.

>he lifts at a gym, period

Enjoy touching equipment some stinky sweaty pajeet just finished using and waiting for pajeets in polo shirts to finish curling in the squat rack. I'll be lifting in my garage in my boxer briefs with clean equipment blasting whatever music i want.

I haven't renewed my membership after realizing what OP did. There is a turn style at my gym that is unlocked by scanning the tag but I just keep the old one on my keychain so if I get questioned I just show them my tag and move a long. I have been going there so long and doing it so long they don't care. Only been called out once and it was a new guy at the front.

wheres my GoodLife bros at? believe it or not i found someones key tag id lying on the ground. took it and been using it after my membership ran out. still haven't been called out on it lol. i hope the dude payed for a year membership