Anyone else not attracted to their GF without makeup?

OK so I met this girl a couple months ago and I thought she was pretty hot. We've been hanging out, going out and having sex a few times a week since then and she wanted to be my GF. So on new years I agreed that we should be exclusive. Anyway, more and more she hangs out around me without makeup on and seriously she doesn't even look like the same girl. Like she goes from an 8 to a 4. I've been in relationships before and have been around plenty of girls who I've seen with then without makeup so I'm not new to this but damn. Anyone else feel like their gf just isn't very attractive with no makeup?

girls use makeup to attract mates and get things
now shes in a relationship shes only gonna use it when she want something out of you for say going out, you can betcha as shes gonna be covered in sprinkles

Sorry, mate. She catfished your ass. This is why I refuse to go after women who wear heavy makeup. I recommend you keep banging her until you find something better.

Sounds like you should drop her. After staying in too many shitty relationships for entirely too long, I am a firm believer in dropping girls at the first firm suggestion that things aren't going to pan out. Better for all parties involved to end things before you get any more invested

I'm just not attracted to my GF at all. Bitch got fat plus I made the mistake of sticking with her after she cheated on me.

> met her a couple of months ago
> On new years...
You pasted your pasta at the wrong time of the year, need to chose your bait apropriate to the season mate

My GF is very pretty without makeup and I actually prefer her natural.

shes not attractive period
you're attracted to a mask
get used to it or jump ship

I like my gf more with no make up.

>need to chose your bait appropriate to the season mate

laughed

>on New year's
Jesus has straya shitposted themselves even further into the future

cuck

You dun goofed.
Never gf a girl till you've seen her naked. ( This includes makeup)

>Tfw femanon who doesn't wear makeup

Feelsgood.jpg, my boyfriend actually finds my face attractive and not the paint on my face.

Your girlfriend is probably a degenerate if she is wearing that much makeup, I'd advise that you think about it.

Thanks for pointing it out.

rope yourself cuck

why the fuck are you still with her if she got fat AND cucked you..jesus christ user.

This girl I really like who I live with is naturally gorgeous without makeup. she's high test too. also a law student

Trying anything would just make things either awkward or messy though, even though she's definitely interested

I'm so lonely

fuck life

I don't see her in person anymore, just keep her around as someone to talk to. I kinda need to get out more.

>degenerate

Whatever the female version of a neckband faggot is, that's you.

Go for her. That "messy and awkward" is just your inferiority complex speaking. Ignore that noise.

my gf wears no make-up
I even force her not to, I dislike it
not even the "nomakeup" makeup

>though she's definitely interested
lol fag

i guess your only chance is to hang around and hope she takes it in her hands. or drink

Wait, you had sex with her before she was your GF? Why'd you date a whore, OP? Into the trash it goes.

>neckband faggot
What is that, user? I'm a Christian, and I dislike degeneracy.

Nice one, will get a lot of responses.

It's called legbeard.

>girls who try to uphold certain traditions and values are now considered "neckbands" by beta male feminists
What a time to be alive

>implying my girlfriend wears makeup
Sorry you fell for the cosmetic jew, op.

>she's definitely interested
>Trying anything would just make things either awkward or messy
Two of these things don't add up. Fuck, theres only two things here.

Shoulda held out for an A E S T H E T I C gf familia. Most women who wear more than lipstick and mascara are trying to cover something up and unfortunately their skin just gets worse and worse. They also don't wear sunscreen when they should.

>replying to copypasta