Do you guys recommend anything for enhanced recovery besides lots of sleep and proper nutrition? No roids either...

Do you guys recommend anything for enhanced recovery besides lots of sleep and proper nutrition? No roids either, just curious.

Massages. Foam rolling.

Does HMB or whatever its called works?
asking since I'll be buying ZMA soon(no idea how to get Zinc dosage daily since I barelt eat red meat and oysters) and thought of picking this up, heard great things about it

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPP

I fucking hate this meme.

Creatine and protein, user. Also alternating hot/cold while in the shower.

I adore it as a counterneme against fags who post ass for attention.

>*BRAAPPPPP* *splrt*
>oh no, I ruined my new panties :(

>post girl ass
>as opposed to half naked men
>fags
Uwotm8?

It's not some sort of countermeme. It's just a bunch of autismo maximos with a scat fetish.

A real deload week. I had to take two weeks off because I got sick and when I squatted yesterday I felt more comfortable than I have done all year. I was so used to my body feeling tight and beat up I didn't know squatting could feel so good. It's like my body finally got a break and loosened up.
I've taken regular deload weeks consistently where I did a couple of reps around 60-70% but never a complete break in the last 2 years, so I'm gonna try and take it easier in them from now on.

"Yea ill take a medium hot coffee with an extra shot of BRRAAAAPPPPTHFFFTHH"

what does this mean

Supposed to gross you out cus it's a fart. Typically done by shit posters who come here without reason (or better things to do) since they don't lift or talk to women, let alone slayin badass thicc women

>Supposed to gross you out
hello newfag

>supposed to gross you out
>doesnt enjoy his sniffs

You dont understand the meme

>Slaying badass thicc women
>White people type like this in 2016

HMB has studies supporting it, but no one seems to talk about it. I'm curious as well.

Pretty sure it is what chavs in bong land say.

testosterone injections

Plenty if fruit juice and cardio

7 straight games of league
make sure the last one is the final game of your promo series and that you lose it
never fails

oooo yeah dat ass