Have Christians or Muslims historically been more hateful and violent towards Jews?

Have Christians or Muslims historically been more hateful and violent towards Jews?

Historically the Jews hated Christians more than Muslims.
Jews killed Lord Jesus but left Prophet Muhammad alone.

This is a pretty dumb question. You’re going to have people posting wiki articles that support both sides

At the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter. My opinion is that the Christians have treated the Jews better, especially in the last 300 years

Historically Christians were much worse. Jews had much less protection under nominally Christian regimes than they did under nominally Muslim ones. Only in recent times has that changed. Lets not forget the Holocaust a (crime perpetrated in Christian lands) happened within living memory, some people involved are still alive. I would even hesitate to say a large part of the mellowing out towards Jewish people in Europe is because they mostly got the hell out of Dodge after WWII.

>Jews killed Lord Jesus but left Prophet Muhammad alone.

Please read up on Banu Qurayza.

You can't just say "historically" and expect there to be some kind of blanket constant trend. Truth is that it waxed and waned depending on the region and time period.

>better in the last 300 years
>the holocaust
pick one

lol

Now that the Catholic Church sole proprietor has published
the new Superbook of Superfaith for this planet Earth:

Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi
Vol 4. Tripitaka, author Buddha
Vol 5. New Testament, author Jesus
Vol 6. Koran, author Muhammad
Vol 7. Mormon, author Joseph Smith

Peace is at hand.

Little bit hesitant to post this since it got me banned before, but it's historical so it definitely belongs here.

Also, what's up with Acts 14 of the Bible where the jews subvert the cities gentiles into killing Christians? I mean, we saw that repeat wherever communism spread but that's no surprise given communism's inherent jewishness. Then they kill the Lord, who was trying to help them in the first place. And now "comedians" like Sarah Silverman say they wish they could do it again.

Meanwhile evangelicals shill for Israel and jews non stop. I don't fucking understand it. Ezekiel even says Israel was a house rebellious against God.

>Meanwhile evangelicals shill for Israel and jews non stop.
You're assuming evangelicals actually know anything about their purported religion or its history. They do not.

Catholics, easily.

Daily Reminder that Catholics are not Christians.

Truly

Jewess poisoned Mohammad.

We do, actually, and take great pains to distinguish it from Catholic history, which is evil, vile, and bloody.

This.

The jews tried to jew the prophet but he banished the sneaky fuckers before they could jew him big time.

>implying the jews could stop him after hr became a bandit lord

>Catholics spread Christiandom
>Put an end to the almost 800 years of conflict in Iberia with the Inquisition. Reconquista ends, Spain becomes a world superpower over the next century
>Crusades to prevent Muslim expansion, which has at this time taken 2/3rds of Christian lands by conquest and murder
>Woops, not enough Crusades, now they're invading the Balkans
>Order of the Dragon succeeds but shortlived,like the Crusades. Now the Muzzie's are invading Vienna in the heart of Europe. They siege it three times.

What did I miss? Catholics saved Europe and spread Christianity around the world. They weren't evil until Francis.

Oh yeah the immense amounts of charity

Oh man I thought that shit started in the 1400s.
>739 BC
Has ANY other group been kicked out more times throughout history?

>hitler
>christian
pick one

Ok Protestant retard
Go burn some witches and screech about the devil some more

It's funny how Jews repaid Muslims for centuries of tolerance by creating Israel

To be fair the Jews who were behind the creation of Israel tended to be white european jews and were actually peeved when most remaining white jews (aka American Jews) were fine living in America, and the majority of Israel ended up being Middle-Eastern and North- African. The divide even exists today where White Jews make up the upper ruling class of Israel while less white ones remain lower on the socio-economic totem pole.

In essence Israel is an example of a bunch of Europeans seizing other peoples land and ruining things for the Jews actually living in the ME.

Lets look at some creation theories:
>Christians
A set of beliefs created by Aryans. Repackaged and sold to the Aryans after the jews subverted their early civilization. Christianity kept alot of the same symbology they originally had despite thisl

>Muslims
Created by the Jews in opposition to the Christians of the dark(hate this wording) ages rising to glory and taking the Roman ideals a step further. Rejects symbology, circumcision enforced strictly. Closer to Jewish tradition.

Ultimately Christians really don't have much to do with the Jews. It is like freemasonry, invented by whites but branded and sold by the jews. At the end of the day the jews spawned none of it except maybe circumcision which is a way deeper ritual tying in to their matriarchy and soyboyifying the population.

So Askenazis are top dogs, while Sephardi and Mizrahi are beneath?
What about Ethiopian Jews?

OT: were not jews part of the dhimmi class in Middle-East? Or in some places they were at least due to their professions as artists, bankers and what not.

>he doesn't know
Jews killed Muhammad too

Did someone take a fucking picture of that comic instead of just saving it, what the fuck

>What about Ethiopian Jews?
Bottom of the barrel. Beta Israelites experienced a ton of prejudice when they started migrating to Israel when the Derg took over Ethiopia, and their "jewishness" was frequently called into question.

>Ethiop Jews
All jews probably started off as ethiops. The sucessful ones managed to marry white people and blend better into aryan civilization.

Christians treated Jews badly up until 1900s after the creation of Israel.

Jews didn't leave prophet Mohammad alone. Jews tried to kill the Prophet many times but in the end they killed him.