That first mire of the day

>That first mire of the day
Has Veeky Forums ever been mired and how can you tell if you are?

Well, I'm on the twink swimmer end of the spectrum, but a few girls have been checking out my ass at work lately. I'm just wearing some dickies too, not anything tight. But I got one of those butts that make women jealous.

Planet Fitness?

>that feel when I have a nice butt too
A girl even grabed it in a house party last month. I think I store too much fat there.

Stop posting your shit here fag

iktf

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to express my approval of them molesting me or disregard it or whatever

its was just a social experiment/prank xD

Yes, but not for my body. Apparently people think I'm very handsome but I really don't see it

King manlet. 185lbs first time I had women just throw themselves at me. Females stretching their shirt to show more cleavage. Feel good Man. I always had a good face and nice hair but now it's a whole different game.

>tfw you will never have a nice man butt because of your wide hips

>how can you tell if you are?

If she's constantly smiling and laughing while talking to you and/or makes excuses to touch you.

>meet people I used to go to school with because it is christmas and a lot of us where home
>3 different people tell me I look good and that I lost some fat and apparently replaced that with muscle
>tfw they were all male
>tfw no female said anything, maybe they were a bit more friendly than usual but other than that nothing changed

not too disappointed but it wouldve been nice, I could tell that some of them were looking at me but it couldve been imagination. atleast I reached the point where I get mired by guys and ugly/fat chicks. Maybe it was because none of the sluts were there and mostly girls who have a bf or are the quiet type but whatever. Only thing I noticed is my ex-gf giving me a longer and harder hug than I was expecting and it kinda felt like she was feeling up my back but like I said might very well be my imagination.

The compliments I got were also when I was there early and there were only few people around so maybe nobody wanted to bring it up once there were more people there. And I am probably still too DYEL and have to git gud.

If you can't tell whether you're being mired or not, you aren't.
You would know.

who else here only mired by gays?

is that planet fitness? it looks like a decent gym

>tfw naturally flat ass

Maybe if I just keep doing hip thrusts and squats... one day...

>16
>blonde
>only play high school soccer, no liftan
>working at Six Flags
>Thai guy on visa always really friendly
>runs my back and feels my hair
>assume it's a cultural thing
>last week he's there he asked to suck my dick
What the hell I thought he was just being friendly.

that's a qt little ass

You should do lunges tard

tfw i get checked out everywhere i go

6'1 175lbs no fat

why does everybody always post this obviously staged mire. What kind of guy would pull his girl physically away like that. Its straight out of a movie

>lunges better than hip thrusts

Bret Contreras would beg to differ

Planet Fitness is a decent gym if you can ignore all the dumbasses/fatties/old people who know more about particle physics than they do about exercise.

Been going to PF for ~6 months, not bad. Only knock is that they don't have bench presses or squat racks, only smith machine.