Who else is here is part of PureGym Master Race?

Who else is here is part of PureGym Master Race?

Cambridge here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekZh1z-HOPY
musclefood.com/puregym
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Park Royal reporting

Oval and occasionally Purley reporting in

>living in the UK

Nice try, Ahmed.

>Not working out at pure with the lads

Nice try, subhuman

Puregym Oxford is a shithole, in a basement so there are no windows and it's always full of Indians so it stinks. On the bright side a lass with a nice arse started doing prone leg curls in front of me while I was doing leg extensions so it's not all bad.

Saw you posting in the other thread by the way OP

Pure gym is awful and full of fat fks or skinny dyels. Dumbells max out at 50kg and itw constantly packed. 80% of kit is cardio machines with a box room for a weights area. Been to two and would never go back. If you think pure is master race you've never been to a good gym before.

>Dumbells max out at 50kg

Yeah, like you're going to use a dumbell over 50kg lmfao

rows for the hoes bro

youtube.com/watch?v=ekZh1z-HOPY

For curious people

>puregym

Should just call it pakigym or pajeet gym.

That would be way more accurate

Derby here.
Also go to a local meathead gym when I'm not in town.

this is basically 1 step up from planet fitness, why do u care

DB bench retard?? half of every male gymgoer can bench 2pl8 or 100kg lol.

this is actually sweet. puts gold's to shame desu.

actually looks like a pretty good gym

Yeah, it is. It's rediculously cheap as well. I only have to pay £10 a month ($12) to go there

Belfast reporting in

>treadmill pro
i want to be a treadmill pro

Pure gym?

Puregym is shit. Went once as a few of my DYEL friends go. The place had only one bench, one place that deadlifts were allowed which was always taken with a queue, and you couldn't find enough plates for anything anywhere in the gym. God help you if you needed some 5's. The dumbbells mirror wall was always packed with hordes of duels and curlbros doing the shittiest lifts and using all the weights, and never putting shit back.

The only plus was there were a few cardio Qts doing some bullshit with a quad extension machine on the other side of the wall. This didn't make up for the fact I had to put up with "lifting" with my weakass friends and their shitty "routines".

Far happier in my warehouse gym full of roiders.

Thats also a downside. Gets packed as fuck during practical hours. And the staff know fuck all in some of them so if you're a beginner you end up getting shit advice.

Not in europe kek.

Can someone link me that zyzz mix. Can't find the original

Lambeth. Absolutely fucking shit tier gym.

Cardiff is the tits though.

I use Walsall and Birmingham

Cheap and suits my needs. Fuck paying another 20 quid a month for less racks/weights and a fucking steam room.

Both absolutely full of pakis and niggers but then I live in Brum so what do you expect

Newcastle Upon Tyne here. 24h and cheap as dirt, I can't ask for more

Heads up, £20 off for Puregymfags at musclefoods

musclefood.com/puregym