Brehs, what mode is this?

brehs, what mode is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/saharan-remains-may-be-evidence-of-first-race-war-13000-years-ago-9603632.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stick Insect mode.

Slendernig mode

is this photoshop?

Amigara mode.

tripod mode

Preying mantis

above 6' mode

nope manute bol, 7'7''

average manlet hate thread poster mode

Navi-mode

I fucking hate manlet retards who call people who are 6'4 fucking lanklets
THIS IS A LANKLET HE'S LIKE 7'7 AND HE WILL NOT GAIN MUSCLE
People who are 6'5 can still look huge (Bradley Martin for example)
STOP FUCKING CALLING TALL PEOPLE LANKLETS YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE MANLET SUBHUMANS

fuck, i honestly feel so bad for this guy. looks so painful

Mirin calves

He was like 15 years old there

bradley is 6'3

raw athleticism

Jesus christ

FUCKIN NIGHTMARES

nigga looks like a damn spider

2creepy4me

Can a person this tall lift and grow muscle? In other words, given that they want to grow muscular mass, could they become a menacing hulk like figure, or are they doomed to look like ladders their entire lives?

Depends on genetics. Someone like Yao Ming who is 7'6" would most likely be able to build muscle quite well, but Bol would need a fuck tonne of steroids to make marginal gains

pic related

this

look at shaq, he's 7'1 but pretty massive

True story, I was about 13 years old when I went to a Celtics playoff game at the old fleetcenter. I'm in the concourse area going to my seat when i notice I have to tie my shoe. I bend down to tie, im already somewhat short as is but now im crouched at my lowest and who walks literally right by me is Manute Bol. I was in absolute awe over just how fucking ginormous this human was

>human
*nigger

DANCER OF THE BOREAL VALLEY

spider mode

Imagine if he decided to become strongman and got shredded.
He would be real life giant. He's basically foot taller than pic related

crystals mode

Basketball is such a retarded sport honestly. It relies on genetic mutation more than skill

Did he died

Ye, 6 years ago.

Mosquito mode

You cans ay that about literally every sport. It's just easier to see in baskeball. You can't really see things like strengh or lung capacity, but hight is obvious instantly.

what sport would say requires the least amount of dependence on the physical aspect?

Oh he did didnt he
I was just making a niggers cant swim joke

King of manlets

Chess.
But for real I guess the ones that require hand-eye coordinations. Basically everything involving shooting target, like bow, darts, etc.

>tfw you're a cool guy and you have a chill day

it's probably even spookier in motion with his long gangly limbs gliding slowly underwater in a rhythmic pattern.

>There was once a time where this giant would be seen towering over Genghis Khan's armies as they advanced across the world
>In 2016 he wears flamboyant clothes and throws a rubber ball in to a hoop to make Jews wealthy

damn I remember that video

skeletal lord

Ghetto Slendermane

Triple kek

You could feed a family of 4 for a week off of his calves. Jesus.

Sub-Saharans are clearly a distinct race. Most of their height gain comes from limbs rather than torso+limbs.

>Saharan remains may be evidence of first race war, 13,000 years ago
>The two groups – although both part of our species, Homo sapiens – would have looked quite different from each other and were also almost certainly different culturally and linguistically. The sub-Saharan originating group had long limbs, relatively short torsos and projecting upper and lower jaws along with rounded foreheads and broad noses, while the North African/Levantine/European originating group had shorter limbs, longer torsos and flatter faces. Both groups were very muscular and strongly built.
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/saharan-remains-may-be-evidence-of-first-race-war-13000-years-ago-9603632.html

Japanese spider crab mode

Old Joe mode perhaps

my mum knew him, from the same clan in the sudan

LEAVE THE UK AND GO BACK TO SUDAN WE DON'T WANT YOU

i died, thx

Martian from da future mode.

look at those calves

Brandon Ingram's shadow mode

from left to right:

>5'10
>5'9
>6'1

Mirin those tree trunk calves

Watching clips on youtube, he actually doesn't look that out of place compared against other freakishly tall basketball players.
Kinda makes me feel like it's time to raise the net a little if we're just gonna cheat like this anyway.

Lol love Bradley and his content but are you sure he got to where he is naturally? is Veeky Forums now /gullible/?

Which one do you think has the better life?

STRETCH ARMSTRONG AFFIRMATIVE ACTION MODE.

>6'2
>5'11

lol i had a floormate from south sudan in first year with that last name.

so many of you guys go to uoft for some reason, like half the african students are south sudanese. i can tell right away because they look really different from jamaican/nigerian blacks.

Phasmids AKA stick bugs

i knew your mum too

seems like he will die in his early 30s since it looks like marfan's syndrome
i am surprised he can move well enough to play basketball

He is an old player who has already passed away unfortunately, he was a great guy.

jesus christ his calves

fuck this apehoop shit, he needs to lift

niggermode

You can't be much taller than Hafthor and still be good tbqh. There was one guy at 7' a long time ago who was good, but that's it really. 6'2-6'8-ish seems to be the best.

In fairness, we don't really know that. There's fuck-all people that size to begin with and its only recently that the sport has started to get enough notice and money to start being dominated by freak sized athletes instead of just freaks.

holy fuck
if I was him I would take all the steroids and get 10.000kcal+ with liquid nutrition

and become GIGA NIGGA

Imagine how it must feel to be a literally 8 feet tall nigga and have average sized penis.. holy shit.. i would just stay virgin forever, every grill would laugh at me because they would expected 10 inch leaf stick penis at minimum

Tall people can't squat for shit though, but then again they just removed squat events once Brian Babyman Shaw started being good.

That depends on the tall guy. Shaw is a pretty good squatter, all things considered. Hathor isn't too bad either.

They do still have squat events in WSM. They just aren't that common, in part because they tend to injure a lot of people (like in heat 1 this year, where about half the damn heat got injured on it).

Above 6'2 is lanklet