What are some good glute building exercises that aren't squats or dead lifts?

What are some good glute building exercises that aren't squats or dead lifts?

I want dat rugby player ass crowning the top of my legs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imr3ktROh-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hip thrusts

Disgusting

Only women do hip thrusts at my gym, I need to be more discrete

Impossible

BREHS

get strong in squats and deadlifts, all you need.

all i've ever done is squat and deadlift variations, never any glute specific shit. just those gave me a donkey ass

Guess you're missing out on glute gains then

Stop caring about being self conscious, it's an exercise to serve a purpose that you supposedly want and it's the best at that purpose

i started doing leg press machine at my gym with the backpad set as low as it can go.

im definitely starting to feel ass getting worked but only time will tell

>tfw you'll never smuggle your budgie into dat ass
why are rugby players so fucking hot

lunges
hits the glutes pretty well after some heavy squats

Its a uni gym with tons of girls. I'm not going to embarrass myself with hip thrusts therr

It's threads like this that make me whish I were gay. Guy ass looks good, butt it does nothing for me. Seriously being gay is probably better than having to deal with women's crazy shit.

donkey kicks
power cleans
snatch

even bitchy fem gays are way chiller to hang out with than women. plus you can whip it out literally anywhere, anytime and they will gobble your nut. Downside is that buttsex < vaginasex.

then do deadlifts you fucking faggot

jesus christ

Yeah pussy feels great. Anal is nice too but I don't think I could pound guy ass but I'd mire it hard. Gay gym rats must have the most bro love.

That's gratifying to you? It isn't lonely realizing that you're ending your gene pool because you can't deal with a woman?
Some of women's qualities make them better at things that are essential to a healthy household and community. Of course they think differently than men.

If you can't treat your woman with respect, it's probably because that particular woman isn't a lady worthy of respect. You, therefore, aren't worthy of respect, because you can't attract and keep a good woman.
Sack up and breed an impressive line of children, then raise them in a proper environment so that they can do the same.

I'd rather just drop my jizz off at a cum bank and not have to deal with women. Too many women don't respect men.

Nothings ever hit my glutes harder than an all out 400m sprint

Go back to Twitter Mr. Trump

LOL cuck

some men are simply attracted to other men

some men also use hyperbole in a joking manner on mongolian tupperware support forums

wow shocking, i know

>went from twink to chad
>ass for days
>environmentalist, supports gay rights
this guys is actually perfect. minus being straight and all

You limp-wrist. Your family must be proud of you.

Who?

hows this?

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

budgie boy in op. david pocock

>implying the girls won't mire the thrusting power

just do RDLs instead of hip thrusts, basically the same motion but actually carries over to deadlifting way better and also is going to do a lot for your back/forearms.

Not the best quality I know, but reallly all you need is squats and deadlifts. I do parallel lowbar and sumo deads. Low reps, heavy weight

why is there random lat work between all the ass shit? You'd think wider lats are the last thing women want

It excentuates a smaller waist. They're women so it's not like they're going to do it right anyway on top of not building a lot of mass naturally.

Barbell lunges make my ass really sore.

>luke burgess
Refs our rugby games down here in Tas. Super nice dude.

mirin David Hugecock.

This.

Unless you physically can't do them, do deads. If your ass isn't growing from that, you're doing something wrong desu.

Moar

Lots of squats and deadlifts

T. 7pl8 deadlifter

anklets, when will they learn?

you're a faggot though I don't think any straight man would be wise to take advice from you

i love isly

bro you're fat af

hip thrusts
glute bridges
RDLs
pendulum glute extensions (can be done on smith machine too but you'll look like a fag)
bulgarian split squats
cable kickbacks
cable donkey kicks
back extensions
reverse hypers
ghrs

you can also do hip abductions, which gives your butt a bit more width (though not much - probably worth doing anyway for a bigger squat)

what gave me a big ass was soccerfootball and deadlifts

This is a meme. Just like the compounds for abs meme.

Do squats and deadlifts, but also do hip thrusts, glute bridges, stiff leg deadlifts.

Ehh I think you're overhyping shit cuz it's not something you experience. I would wager dating a dude is way more drama than being friends with that same dude.

Ppl downplay how much shit couples throw into each others lives when in comparison to their friendships.

What's more beneficial, hip thrusts or glute bridges?

contreras reckons hip thrusts, but either one should be fine as long as you do them.

oh I should add that IIRC there is a study showing greater glute involvement the closer you get to extension, so choose whichever one is easier for you to lock out. For my gf that means glute bridges

Thank

My understanding, and I might be off here, is that glute involvement tends to be highest at the extremes. So you kind of want a movement where you can get a heavy lockout but also a movement where you can get some work in while you're in significant knee and hip flexion.

Feels good man.

It's pretty comfy to be a big guy uuuu

wasn't aware of that last bit but I guess that would validate hip thrusts more than glute bridges - I doubt the difference would be massive though, just do whatever you like more

youtube.com/watch?v=imr3ktROh-E
Took me less than 10 seconds. Although I myself use the radial glutes machine and it works fine.

some exercises have the dumbest names. Donkey kicks? are you fucking serious?

I'm almost fucking 30, that ain't happening.

I didn't make it up fa.m

>ending your gene pool
You know surrogacy exists and is used by gay couples right?

but you do realize that this would be an excellent way of getting in contact with fit girl, aye, you damn virgin?

to be honest, in nature cases are common fir example with grey geese that a gay geese couple (geese fall in love and stay together for ever and ever) will look for a single lady and impregnate her with the babues having better chances to grow up simce there are three (not only two, so this is more, yes) adults watching out for them.
after the young ones grew up the single lady will leave the bros alone.

Nature is pretty awesome.

What if i want to lose ass?
And i meant ass fat.
Most of my fat accumulates on the hip, ass and on the backside of my quads

Consider this: Rugby training

Sprints, deads, squats, and glute bridges for good measure.

post dadbod glutes, caladan.

Veeky Forums did or exposed weird things to me... I mean i find this juicy massive legs sexy

Uhh no. I also don't do ab isolations and my core isn't bad at all

Me too. I don't think squatting would help.

I have a question about a bodyweight routine.

There are many on Google, but I'm looking for something that isn't pants on head retarded. Was it Convict Conditioning or something?
I want to do bodyweight, but also add some bullshit weights, like 5 liter jugs of water and lifting shit like furniture, kek.

Sorry bro, not a virgin. I've spotted hundreds of hip thrusts for girls

Another "i dont work my abs but i can see them because of low bodyfar" guy
You dont have to train abs and lowerback to have a six pack but if you want a strong core and injury prevention then you should be training lower backand abs directly.

> high estro
> evident aromatisation
> tits
how's that sex change going?

Lunges
Hip Thrusts
Cable kickbacks
Weighted donkey kicks (can use Smith machine)
Kneeling squats

I've never found the need for it. I progress on all my lifts at a slower pace now that I've lifted for a few years but I've never found my core strength to be an issue.