Be skeleton mode, 5'9" 135 lb, arms like sticks

>be skeleton mode, 5'9" 135 lb, arms like sticks
>have 35 pound dumbbells, can't curl them but can do hammer curls
>do like 5 sets of 10 reps and some two arm tricep extensions
>notice slight arm gains (look like this guy)
>now my left shoulder hurts, probably damaged my rotator cuff i bet

Thats what I get for trying to get fit.

thanks fit

I'm 5'2" and 140. God damn you're skinny.

ar u stupid cunt? dont move ur shoulder joint u dickhead only ur elbow, holy shit ur autistic

>doesn't know how to do hammercurls

using ur shoulders for hammer curls with 35lb dumbells is the dumbest thing ive ever heard of, just do standard ISO hammer curls then do DB OHP if u want to do shoulders.

>mfw at my lightest I was 6'1 135
up to 166 now

if you damaged your shoulder doing curls or tricep extensions its one of like two things
> your joints/tendons/ligaments are equal to that of a female toddler
> or you somehow managed to fuck up the most basic of exercises so dramatically, that you almost deserve what happened.
we all gotta start somewhere tho lol

>5'2"
How do you even live each day?

>35 lbs

dude that's way too fucking much

You should be at 10 max

Knowing that I woln't die a kissless virgin like most of this board is pretty lifting.

its not hard to work a mcCucks for 4 hours and pay some hooker on the curb to blow ur dick and let u cum in them

>always skinny my whole life with high metabolism
>been 5'6" 125 skelly for like the last year
>going through a phase of horrible sleep and eating less and taking alot of supplements
>somehow dropped down to 118

is there any hope for me

Nigga let me tell you something. I used to think I have a high metabolism and could eat a lot and never gain weight. Shit was I wrong. Now cut all the fucking excess sugars, all that trash food and eat real meals, fucking real food man. Stop with them cheerios that's not food. Do you really eat more than 3 times a day?

>Be me, 5'11 133lbs
>Have fat as fuck stomach

HOW?

I'm underweight how does this happen

> Be me, 5'11 133lbs
post a pic

You have low bodyweight but relatively high BF% (probably because you have no muscle) or are storing a disproportionate amount of it in your stomach (for a bunch of possible reasons, diet probably being the most common one).

nah its true im really inconsistent with getting three meals in. alot of my friends have told me the same shit.

dude, from a another emaciated twig to another, you don't have a high metabolis, you just dont eat.

you even just said that, you dont even eat 3 meals.

you dont have a high metabolism keeping you skinny. eat more.

Listen you twig.
This fella is right.

Like I said, I used to be skinny now I have a little bit of fat around my belly which I need to get rid off. High metabolis = eat more.

was 5'11 117lbs at my lightest

at 135-140lbs now. still skinny but at least i dont look like i escaped auchwitz. aiming for 160

LITERALLY me

no, thats what you get for being a fucking idiot and not approaching exercise properly.

Your tricep long head extends to your shoulder. Are you a fucking idiot?

i rotate between 115 to 118 at 5'11, and I am nowhere near as fatless as the guy in the pic, at least not on pecs, and midback.

got a long way to go

Lmao at the end of the day you are still 5'2 though and a bitch ass 140 lbs.

why are you here posting when you could be somewhere eating

do you drink?

>be 6'0" 175 lb
>Can't curl more than 35 pound dumbbells

fuck

wtf im spooked

ahahaha oh fuck, ur just fat m80