Abs on skinny guys are like big tits on fat girls

>Abs on skinny guys are like big tits on fat girls.
Is this true?

kind of yea. abs are not hard to get at all you just have to have a low bf

Ye. You atleast have to be ottermode to brag about abs.

i dont give a fuck about abs i just wanna be huge

>tfw 5'9" 135 pounds
>dont have visible abs

hilarious

me lol. i used to have abs and i couldnt give a fuck that i dont have them anymore because my lifts have doubled

yeah

im 5'7 185, you can see a bit of an outline so im not fat but im not cutting to 165 just for abs.

my lifts would go down so no way

Pretty accurate.
Abs have no strength bonus in any way.

no they do, but SEEING the abs is no strength bonus, everyone have abs lol just only some u can visible see them

That's clearly what I meant, retard.

>5'7
>185lbs
>im not fat cause i can see a very vague single line on my belly from a fat roll or hair

Comedy gold

DELEEET THIS POST RIGHT NOW

this is what real autism looks like

185 at 5'7 is probably pretty fat if you're not on gear to be honest. those 'outlines' are probably just stretch marks on your beer belly. I'm sure the ladies are willing to overlook your double-chin because of your 300lb squat tho

One requires careful eating and self-control, the other requires gluttony. I know Veeky Forums gets triggered by skinny guys who get girls, but getting a low body fat is no where near as easy as getting high body fat.

theyre actually not im very firm

I'm 6 ft 160lbs 15℅ bf do I have abs?

No. Fat girls are gross saggy and unhealthy. Skinny guys arn't. Despite being skinny a toned body still looks sexually attractive.

Definition of curlbro how can you see chestbones? Has he never even pushed open a heavy door?

It's what fat powerlifters tell themselves to feel better about being disgusting blobs.

Ahaha post pic fatfuck

>admitted he needs to lose 20lbs just to lose fat
>"im not fat"

Ahahaha you cant make this shit up

I had the same issue until I started actually working abs 3 times a week with planks. Also helped with my squat and OHP.

n-not him but I am the same height and gaining weight, and you are making me feel mad selfconscious, bls stob.

>15% bf
no
also why are you asking this, shouldn't you know?

lol is he a centaur?

My bro is 5'11 135 with abs (got seratonin poisoning and didn't eat much for 3 weeks though)
You're doing something wrong

not the same user, but hear me out;

>What if started lifting at 145 lbs no abs
>What if 168 lbs had abs
>What if goal weight is 185 lbs but currtently 175lbs
>What if cut back down to 165 lbs to look MMA-able at 5'7?

Not really, I used to be skinny with abs and I just didn't have an appetite, it was really easy

Assuming you're right, which you're not, being skinny in itself is still unattractive.
T. Skeleton

It's true, but the phrase is usually used by fatties that fell for some combination of GOMAD and/or functional strength memes.

I used to be really skinny, maybe 115 lbs and I didn't have abs

I became depressed and gained a shit ton of weight (didn't lift but I run), got skinny fat and now they are much more visible, I don't get it

>was 55kgs auschwitz mode
>still didnt have abs

am skinny fat. dont have abs.

wut do Veeky Forums? cut?

Post pic.

this is true

I ain't trying to become the next meme

I look like a skelly with a beer gut. like one of those african kids on tv.

This desu

Bullshit. Some people (me included) have an easier time going all day without eating than indulge in pantagruelic meals

It takes self control for me to remember to eat. I have to set alarms or I forget. Being skelly mode is my default.

LOL im 5'7 and at 170 I already have a visible double chin and my jawline is practically gone. Youre fucking delusional, thankfully started my cut already.

Theres no point in being strong if youre fat.

skellington detected

5'7 185 is fat fuck tier. 5'7 165 is still fat unless you roid and rep 2/3/4.

shut the fuck up you fat faggot
to get fat you have to go through the trouble of cooking and eating all fucking day
to be skinny u literally have to do nothing

fat people don't cook half the time or they'd be skinny

they go into their kitchen and grab the fastest least healthy food possible

t. former chub

what is the point of being strong if you're fat?

pro tip: there is none

dude I am 5'10" and 160 and I consider myself fat, don't kid yourself

Yes...

Yall are a bunch of dyel tellin people they are fat. Im 5'8 205 on my bulk and I didnt look fat till about 195. You guys just have 0 muscle and don't lift.

>being a skeleton as a teenage boy
>careful eating and self-control

Do fat people actually believe this? Like, nigga, just feel zero hunger and skip entire meals because eating is a chore. Welcome to skellingtown.

pics fatty

I'm 5'7" 158 and I would definitely still have abs at 165. I don't juice.

Nigga, I'm 5'7 142 lbs, and I have almost no ab definition at 13% bf. Don't delude yourself

Err no...

I'm 5'7 and 85kg in pic related (thats 187lbs)

I have A LOOOT of fat to lose.

>All these 5'7" manlets

Feels good I'm not the only one.

at least you have a phat ass

>Like, nigga, just feel zero hunger and skip entire meals because eating is a chore.

Fucking this. People always think that skellingtons can eat whatever they like, because they have muh fast metabolism. The turth is they just don't feel hunger for more. They just like to eat below or around TDEE. After that you feel full.

This is me at 205

The new fat grew below those abs; pushing them outwards

I'm 35 lbs less than you and I look bigger than you. Lower your bf tubby

Fucking sideways phone pic im not fixing tho RIP

Nice beer gut.

156 lb 5'8

Post pic you fucking autismo i dont belive

No because to be skinny you need self control, to be fat is to have no self control.

Thanks it was intentional to get this heavy. But you dont even get the belly until about 185 to 195. Calling someone fat at like 170 5'7 is dumb as fuck unless they have 0 muscle.

>Calling someone fat at like 170 5'7 is dumb as fuck unless they have 0 muscle.

I know, but it's thread's theme: skeletons with no muscle showing abs.

If it is then its good for the skinny guys.

I love me some big ol tits on a fat bitch.

The friend of my sis is skellington; we talk about (okay i did) fitness and he tells me he wants a beergut that would lift his

Former fatty; now REALLY getting in shape; just sitting there like

What the fuck did you just fucking

Cool guy though; i told him to just go eat at mc donalds - which they already do every day. he told me he simply isnt hungry since he was a kid.

Also fucks my younger sis with 18 years while im the same age - way more fit - and eternal virgin

Would lift his shirt*

Trash phone

5'9 61 kilos barely visible abs my main problem is the fucking belly fat i've got which doesn't seem to go howerver i eat or do

ITT: tons of delusional people that think 20% bf isn't 'too fat'

>12% is fat end of story

hm im 5'9 with 71kg - the belly fat slowly goes away if you eat diet HARDER and workout MORE. jumprope and running is your friend (running =HIT; no 60min shit)

This whole thread is retarded. I am 5'11" 170 lbs and fat.

Lotus is 5'11" 200lbs and lean.

Do you guys not understand what muscle is?

You guys keep posting 'b-but I only weight this much!' Not realizing that you are fucking dyel and fat like me

Jesus Christ

Thanks,i'll keep working then.

no because tits on fat girls can still be used for titwanks

andy?

They have no legs m8

We got the same body shape. My legs are a little more toned, but still chubby a bit all over.

>big tits on fat girls

nowt wrong with that lad

Bruh at 5'10 I dont have a definite abs at 165.
You sound pretty fat.

is this guy a centaur?

Im 6'1 and I weigh 195. I can barely see my abs. mine show well around 185 and Im lean as fuck at 175.

what's a good weight to start cutting at? I'm 160 lbs 6'1 and I can only max like 175, so I still have a long way to go when it comes to bulking, right?

> pantagruelic

nice word

I'm 5'7 150lb with a fucking beer gut, just kill me.

What the fuck is going on down there? Is he melting?

>6 feet tall
>116 lbs
>fat as fuck

what the helll

Fuck off you jealous fatasses
I am 110lbs and 6'2. I have worked hard to get to this point. I have a huge nice ass, and tight as fuck abs. How dare people suggest I am on the same tier as a fucking fat woman?

I eat 1500 calories per day, sometimes less. Do you know how hard that is? I restrict myself to 200 calories at any one time too, so the food has time to reach my stomach and break down before it has a chance to bump into the front of my stomach and gut my abs. Do you think a fat girl could do that? I certainly think not.

I recently wrote 30 anonymous complaints to my gym to complain that they only provide protein bars in the vending machine and no simply sugars. Fuck, I even cited journal articles to show that they should provide simple sugar in the machines. Now they have a machine with candy bars and I STARE at it whilst I do planks and cardio. It is the ultimate willpower test. Meanwhile fat bitches gobble down those fucking bars. I fucking hurt my mind to have these tight abs and nice ass. Don't you dare compare me to these fucking fat shits. You might as well walk up to a Penguin and tell it 'HUHHHHH A PENGUINE CATCHING FISH IS LIKE A PLANT CATCHING BEES XDDDDDDDDDDDDD'. The plant is a fat whore who sits and consumes the penguin fights every day just like me.

Sounds great, would you like to be my bottom bitch?

>look okay without a shirt
>look like DYEL with a regular t-shirt on

FUCK.