Welp got turned down hard by a girl I've had my eye on for a long time

Welp got turned down hard by a girl I've had my eye on for a long time

What exercise will help me overcome?

Deadlifts.

It depends

Is this the first time you've worked out and been to this board, or are you already into fitness?

Am already into the whole lift heavy stuff up and put it down process.

Then yes.
Not delete thread and go to the gym tomorrow.Now if its convenient

Middle of the night right now but in a couple of hours sure. What's the most intense workout i can rep out a lot of reps with a lot of weight to let out my anger?

How did she turn you down hard?

Heavy weights, low reps.
Then run. At least 2 miles, user. If you cant do it then you're a fucking failure.
Do it.
For me, her and most importantly yourself.

Basically told me it's not going to happen between us as of now 'cause ran off to her Ex.

Fuck i hate cardio but god damn am i in the mood to run.

The same thing happened to me with a high test jew on Monday, am going camping with that group for new years.

Life is pain

Fuck that my man she had me toying with her all the freaking time and i didn't get enough out of it for my liking.

What happened user?

This

is this what woman have turned out to be? lying creatures?

This happened to me recently and I handled it by drinking a lot of vodka and taking norcos every night. I don't recommend this approach if only because opiate hangovers are excruciating. Seriously the worst alcohol hangover I've ever had (and I've had alcohol poisoning multiple times) was nothing compared to an opiate hangover.

Ain't doing no drugs man.

ohp and bench
never fails to make me better when a girl turns me down

I'm probably going ohp hard and then run a bit.

Jesus Christ ur millenial is showing . U know what it takes me to get over rejection? A couple steps and a breath of fresh air

U r a man not a child so act like one

Okay sir

If getting turned down by a woman affects you too hard you might be doing life wrong. Your happiness shouldn't depend on acceptance from women

No it's not that this influenced my life but rather it showed me that it's not worth to bet on a woman making my life better.

>bench
fucking this. no better feeling in this world than flexing your pecs hard as fuck. maybe quads too, but squats (like ohp) are limited by core strength

Why does being rejected affect your gains lads? What kind of sorcery is this

Chin ups
Gotta stay confident bro : ^ )

Women don't need to lie if they don't want to breed with your inferior genetics. Guys are the ones that need to lie to compensate for their inferior genetics

OP, physical activity will make you feel better. Nothing like a heavy squatting session or some exhausting heavy bag work to clear your mind.

But OP, your real problem is that you idolized a particular person that does not have the same feelings for you. The only remedy to that problem is really to go out and meet somebody else. Worst case, you come home alone. It's painful, it's exhausting, but I'd you want you can still drink and do drugs afterwards. In any other case, you will either get laid and realize that there are plenty of girls on this earth, or you will genuinely meet someone that makes you forget about your oneitis in the blink of an eye. Bonus, not caring about rejection makes you actually more attractive to her.

im not op but i needed to hear this myself.
recently decided to immigrate hear from r9k got a gym pass and everything still need shoes though. fucking hell i need to cut out extra sugar for this to work which means quitting soda.

>u r a man
Kek, you're not a man if you're circumcised.

women detected

OP is back. Did some heavy ass bench followed by squats and for the first time in my life i ran for an hour straight. Feels good.
She wasn't my oneitis.
I'd kill for a small can of soda right about now.

IKTF

Invited this qt and got turned down.
FF 2 days latter went to the mall to get something, she was walking by with a friend and passed them by for like 5meters.
Fucking feeling afterward

I don't have any particular lift for that, but i could share my stories how i got fucked by girls, maybe it will make you feel better. Got about three of those. I'm on mobile so im gonna post the screenshots of last time.

Cont.

Nah man it's cool.

neck hangs

Hip thrusters.

great postings

fpbp

We want to hear the story!