How does Veeky Forums deal with being accused of steroid use?

How does Veeky Forums deal with being accused of steroid use?
Did a 12 week cycle of LGD 4033 and blew the fuck up (probably attributed more towards lifting extra hard and eating perfectly rather than the sarms) And now everyone at work is calling me 'Juice' 'steroids'. I don't really mind, but i was just curious how you brahs handle it.
also i'm not even that big lifting 3 years natty + this cycle

also LGD is the fucking shit, i dunno why there isn't more stuff on Veeky Forums about it

Sarms are great

If you blew the fuck up in twelve weeks, you're being an idiot if you discount the chemical help.

did you pct?

i wanna do lgd

>probably attributed more towards lifting extra hard and eating perfectly rather than the sarms
Lmao, that delusion

Even if its placebo, doesn't really matter

Started to get suppressed around week 5 so i added 20mg of clomid every other day till the end.
I basically get no sides from clomid, but this doesn't work for everyone.
But yes, PCT is absolutely necessary regardless of what those stupid sarm shill sites say

Take it as a compliment. Or, more entertainingly, attribute it to this one weird trick. Normies don't know better, you could tell them tren results come from eating lots of bananas and meditating.

>LGD 4033
got a link to get this shit? i been thinking of getting some.

haha i love it! My current favorite is telling them i just use Wii fit or zumba lessons twice a week

Where are you from ?
I got my shit from Transformix peptides despite living in Australia because Australian sarms are stupid expensive

utah nigga

Uk

yeah use transformix peptides
idk

post before/after?

I just deal with it. Everyone does it anyway

post before/after cycle?

>OP is butthurt bc people say he's roiding
>has in fact been roiding

Jesus christ take it like a man and confess. Nobody likes a fake natty

problem is it's not legal in most countries and snitches are everywhere

Before and after
183cm
81kg

>Use steroids
>People notice
>'b-but they wuz accusing me'
You did juice you fucking idiot, it's not that strange that people notice

after is left one my bad...

you cant take photos for shit

you look more like you just bulked properly
I did an ostarine cycle and holy shit it changed way more. I lost my natty card by accident, folks were saying its like 1/5 steroids, lol nope, I did a small cycle and made big progress.
Or maybe I got some oral steroids instead of ostarine, shit I dont know

tips for better photos?
Heard there is a lot of prohormones being advertised as sarms which you have to look out for.. Did you experience rapid suppression ?

Anybody have any SARMS guides?

I just say I did a 12 week cycle of P90X. Don't go over the top with this one, they might buy into it if you do.

> "Did a 12 week cycle of LGD 4033 and blew the fuck up (probably attributed more towards lifting extra hard and eating perfectly rather than the sarms)"

Yeah it was definitely that extra rep :^)

Just say yeah, everyone who does any exercise knows anyway if you have and girls dont give a fuck, they'll say "isnt that unhealthy?" and then try get you to fuck them in the toilets anyway. The worst move is to autistically pretend you aren't, all that will happen there is people just earmark you as that insecure autist and stop talking about it.

You just don't know what someone is capable of. I took ghrp2 and mod grf for three months and forced myself to eat a lot of clean food and go to the gym 5x a week and I put on 22 god damn pounds. A lot of it was glycogen but I don't believe the small boost in GH helped me build much muscle.

>due to working extra hard

Ahhhh you fucking deluded moron, whatever helps you sleep at night

What was the SARM like anyways? Why didn't you just take a short cycle of anavar? Contrary to what ppl think SARMs are in fact quite supressive at high doses, at least that's what I've been told. i wonder if comparable gains could have been made on 15-20mg of anavar daily. I know it's not a big dose and ppl scoff at oral only cycles but I don't think that amount of anavar would be a super hard shutdown and I don't think it would destroy your lipids tooooo bad.

> i was taking chems
> built up like never before during this timeframe
> i think it was really clean eating

Are you listening to yourself?

Solid troll thread. Best one since that scabies guy.

Guys, i doubled my lean bodyweight over the course of 3 cycles and got that vascular look, but desu i think most of it was actually down to commitment and eating 6 kit kat chunky's a day but now people are saying ive been on "steroids". How can i tell them its actually down to the kit kats?

>roiding for this

>Are you natty?
>Probably not, I did an extra rep yesterday on all of my sets

>How does Veeky Forums deal with being accused of steroid use?

Make sure I look DYEL

sad

Where can I get a good, capped SARM? I have no fucking clue how the liquid SARM dosing works, to be quite honest with you, family, so it may be in my best interest to stick to powders/pre-measured stuff.

Don't get capped SARM, caps are usually either fake or laced with prohormones.

Take the liquid the same way you take any liquid.

Do it again without any chems then you retard

SARMs are steroids for pussies.

You did juice, even if you were too much of a pussy to go all the way. You used SARMS you fucking moron. Just say "yeah I used some enhancements" and leave it at that. You should consider suicide.

All the liquid stuff is easy its on the bottle. I take Mk677 and LGD the droppers have the ml to mg on them and the bottle says the concentration. I take 10 mg so one dropper and take 50 of MK677 so 2 droppers.

>probably attributed more towards lifting extra hard and eating perfectly rather than the sarms

I'm dying over here buddy.

You're a funny guy.

>even if I'm lying to myself and others and consistently making a fool of myself for trying to pretend that the explosive growth is just coincidentally timed with the steroid cycle and would have occurred even if I hadn't cheated it's okay because I'm an idiot anyhow

Sweet.

This.

Dude is laughably obnoxious. I'm glad he's getting laughed at IRL, it's the only way these idiots will learn.

>"I blew up"

>"prolly nothing to do with the roids I'm taking though!"

>still fat, DYEL

I'm losing my sides over here, fatty.

>got fat
>"blew up"

10/10

This must be a joke. Pls tell it is

You got to go with it. In a sarcastic way.

People are joking, so unless they are seriously asking you about then go with the joke. And taking the joke a bit too far ofte helps too.

If they see you get angry or frustrated with it then they will think youre actually doing it, and it becomes a different animal.

left looks like the same amount of mass, pre-cut

>22 pounds gained
>haha it m-must must have been all that cl-clean eating I was doing

Fucks sakes roiders are delusional

Pics are reversed buddy. In 3 months he did actually "blow up" since he looked like shit beforehand.

Obviously with a lazy guy like op you can pretty much be correct in calling him on his juice use