6 months into ss

I have been memed hard. What should I do to not look like shit? I look almost exactly the way I did when I started but my delts pop out a bit. Stats are 1/2/2/4 at 6'6'' and 95kg

>Pls respond

Train the rest of your muscle groups the same way you trained your legs

shit nigga you look better then me

I just do 5x5 for everything and it's not doing shit

Start doing a aesthetics routine then cut for more definition. Also shave your chest hair

Any recommendations for an aesthetics routine? Does the le reddito xD one actually work or is it also a meme?

>Mfw falling for the ss is not a meme meme

If you like 5x5 just keep doing that, but add 2 drop sets immediately after the last set.
Isolations for chest, arms and shoulders aren't banned either

you look fine for 6 months man, this shit doesn't come overnight

takes forever

>pic related
>looking like shit
enjoy your BDD, handsome.

honestly pretty good for 6 months. Another 6 months of aesthetic routine would really set you up good

rest-pause that bitch. one exercise per body part, work up to an 6-8 rm for upper body and 10rm for lower body, rest by taking 10-20 deep breaths, do another set, another rest, one last all-out set. You'll grow. Not good for squats and deads, though, so just do straight sets for those.

What are some good aesthetic routines? Do I just keep SS and make everything 3x8? Should I switch to another routine entirely?

Six months of work for looking the same as before is shitty, wouldn't you say?

Per body part as in a split? Or do I stick to the same exercises?

>I have been memed hard
No you didn't. If you had read the book, you'd know that Rippletits literally tells you "you gon get stronk, you gon get big, you gon get fat".
You memed yourself.

sorry, should have been more specific. Simple PPL split. So for example;

PUSH DAY
Seated DB press
Bench press
Dips

PULL DAY
Pullups
rows
Curls

LEG DAY
Squat or deadlift, but whichever one you do first, do an easier assistance exercise for the opposing muscle group, i.e. squat/leg curl or rdl/front squat, then do some calves and abs shit if you feel like it.

Set a goal of 15-30 reps total per exercise. Once you feel you've "got" a certain weight, move up by 5-10 lbs and start over. Change exercise variations as needed to avoid going stale. Give it a good 8 weeks and enjoy your gains.

Hop on a starting aesthetics routine, I'd definitely recommend Arnold's Beginner Program
(Routine is found in his autobiography, Arnold: Education of a Bodybuilder)

Bench Press 5 x 6,6,6,4,4
Wide Grip Chin-Ups 3 x 8
Shoulder Press of some sort 4 x 5
Squads 3 x 5
Curls 3 x 10
Skull-Crushers 3 x 10
Leg Curls 3 x 10
Calf Raises 4 x 15
Reverse Crunches 3 x 15
Wrist Curls 3 x 12

Just change up rep schemes every now and again and chuck in deadlifts and you're golden

Try ICF

Just work your core more, switch to front squads
and start eating more.

What are "squads" and where's the diddly? Also, routines for nattys and ppl on det dere are different.

You know what I mean squad is just cool internet speak for squat, and yeah that's the biggest flaw, I'd say just alternate between squat and deadlift each week but then you'll be missing out on either one of them, idk senpai just do both if you got the energy.
And yes, but natty or not the highest benefit will come from frequent full body workouts, so the Arnold routine 3 days a week is sick wicked for aesthetic gains. Or if I'm speaking to OP, if you're used to SS and like it just chuck in accessories at the end of your normal workout focusing on areas you want to bring up

I'll check these out. Thanks family.

>Squatting three days a week for six months.

>Only at 225 lbs.

What? You should easily be in the high 300's by now.